Can someone help me or guide me to the right direction I want to change some of my icons what do I do and where do I place them sorry for the noob question tia
    2013-04-15 07:57 PM

Just have to change the color font in the badges.

edit: come to think of it, i might change the badge color to a shade of gray. Probably look a little better.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2013-04-15 at 08:13 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-15 08:05 PM
    Sorry, I missed this post. Thanks for doing this.
    no problem buddy and thanks for your great work
    2013-04-15 08:11 PM
    Somebody can help me for fix this problem?

2013-04-15 08:14 PM
    Wallpaper jpegifier tweak
    Set background through Settings/Brightness Wallpaper
    Respring

Does it matter that I have already installed the update? I did as you said though and deleted the 3 files did a respring but I honestly (embarrassingly perhaps) didn't see a difference in the dialer
    After deleting deselect and select theme in winter board and respring
    2013-04-15 08:18 PM
    anyone can share elite 6 bite sms theme please?
    2013-04-15 08:20 PM
    Wallpaper jpegifier tweak
    Set background through Settings/Brightness Wallpaper
    Respring

After deleting deselect and select theme in winter board and respring
    Thanks dude for the answer! Its work
    2013-04-15 08:20 PM
    Ok guys, I realize that I'm going to get mocked for this and you will tell me the answer is on such and such page...I get it. The fact is, I can't get the html2 to work. I ready gunny's explanation and that doesn't work either. So if someone can very clearly clarify for me that would be great. I have the Time/Date widget zoo posted both in winter board AND in the theme folder of html2, as well as the battery theme in both. I have tried every combination of selecting them and nothing works. I've even disabled everything in winterboard and tried just enabling the battery in html2...nothing. So please help, I think it's broke lol. Oh, and don't mock me lol
    2013-04-15 08:23 PM
    Does it matter that I have already installed the update? I did as you said though and deleted the 3 files did a respring but I honestly (embarrassingly perhaps) didn't see a difference in the dialer
    Doesn't matter that you installed the update already. Try running iCleaner Pro and doing a hard reset. Finished product should look like this: Take note of the five new "Elite" buttons.

Somebody can help me for fix this problem?
    Make sure you have Wallpaper Jpegifier installed and that you are setting wallpapers through the Settings app only.

anyone can share the E6 bite sms theme i don't have it in bite sms and or cydia e6 installed files. Thanks
    Read my post on Page 455 Post #9807. Also are you on a 4/4S. Chevy said that i4 users may not have gotten the BiteSMS package...
    2013-04-15 08:27 PM
    Activate zoos theme in winterboard right at the top. Put the lockscreen widget in lockhtml2 folder. Activate zoos theme in wb respring then activate your Ls widget in lock html settings
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods
    2013-04-15 08:28 PM
    No i"am on iphone 5, and yes i read your post, but i don't have the bite sms theme anywhere, i ve checked everywhere twice!! can anyone help me?
    2013-04-15 08:33 PM
    Thanks fellas see the new Elite buttons now, fantastic! Go Elite!
    2013-04-15 08:36 PM
    @chevymusclecar transformed my last widget in that >>>

2013-04-15 08:36 PM
    I got the PM's for icon requests. I will get to them shortly and post them up.

Thanks to Mone, Chevy and everyone. I'm rocking this piece.

"I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-15 08:37 PM
    J'adore bon taf!!

@chevymusclecar transformed my last widget in that >>>

2013-04-15 08:38 PM
    can someone tell me where i can find the layout 2x3 rows and middle blank? i try to check on cydia but nothing!! i cant see the date at the top

ImageUploadedByModMyi1366051180.291097.jpg

thanks
    2013-04-15 08:40 PM
    Awesome folder icons!!!!! Is it possible if you can add media, finance, shopping, and Internet? Thanks a million!!
    Thanks..elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-internet.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-media.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-finace.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-shopping.png
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    Ok guys, I realize that I'm going to get mocked for this and you will tell me the answer is on such and such page...I get it. The fact is, I can't get the html2 to work. I ready gunny's explanation and that doesn't work either. So if someone can very clearly clarify for me that would be great. I have the Time/Date widget zoo posted both in winter board AND in the theme folder of html2, as well as the battery theme in both. I have tried every combination of selecting them and nothing works. I've even disabled everything in winterboard and tried just enabling the battery in html2...nothing. So please help, I think it's broke lol. Oh, and don't mock me lol

Here you go his was posted by "GUNNY29" a few pages back :-

For those who can't see battery percentage theme made by Zoo it's because your using a lockscreen widget through winterboard use it through lockhtml2 and battery will be above the widget

Also did you do this ? :-

On Your First Setup of LockHTML 2
    Make Sure Enable HTML is On
    Scroll Down to Select a Theme And Choose theTheme you Would Like(Initially Only Option is LS Air Until you Install More)
    Press the "Manually Get Location" and Respring your Device.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2013-04-15 at 08:56 PM.
    How do I manually clear my cache so that my phone dialler buttons show up?
    2013-04-15 08:45 PM
    How do I manually clear my cache so that my phone dialler buttons show up?
    var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.mobilephone

delete the folder and than respring
    2013-04-15 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD