Nah, you're far too humble bro, and i'm definitely with Ryan on this one.. It's a fact that iWidgets wouldn't be what they are today without everything you've brought to the table..and your iWizardry has changed the way we use our phones.. I personally download everything you're generous enough to share because it's always quality mate
    +22 I will personally be "rewarding" this guy more than a few times. He has done an amazing job with everything he has touched. Lots of love.

Found an image In safari that isn't themed not to sure how to fix it....

Attachment 632661
    Saw this last night. Will fix for update. Ty

@mone - going thru selection process to see if we can find the perfect mone elite widget. Its difficult as you seem to make all of them very elegant stay tuned lol

Cant wait to be here gang. Creates a large missing space (in me) when im not here supporting contributing along the way. #realtalk
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2013-04-16 at 08:29 AM.
    2013-04-16 08:27 AM
    Or just use Google translator
    lmaoo i did that b4 bro, took almost 1 hours to copy and paste with google translator.. some of german words..google freaks out and give me something else lol.. i might do it again manually or find something in one of the LS collection that i have.. i believe soo
    2013-04-16 08:33 AM
    +22 I will personally be "rewarding" this guy more than a few times. He has done an amazing job with everything he has touched. Lots of love.

Saw this last night. Will fix for update. Ty

@mone - going thru selection process to see if we can find the perfect mone elite widget. Its difficult as you seem to make all of them very elegant stay tuned lol

Cant wait to be here gang. Creates a large missing space (in me) when im not here supporting contributing along the way. #realtalk
    Well look whos here?? Boss man himself!!! Whats up Bro???
    2013-04-16 08:34 AM
    lmaoo i did that b4 bro, took almost 1 hours to copy and paste with google translator.. some of german words..google freaks out and give me something else lol.. i might do it again manually or find something in one of the LS collection that i have.. i believe soo
    Check out just about any widget by Schnedi. He does a good job of having all kinds of translations in them.
    2013-04-16 08:54 AM
    Check out just about any widget by Schnedi. He does a good job of having all kinds of translations in them.
    thank you bro ill check that out because the LS one i want to use the weather description list is to long haha in ifile
    2013-04-16 08:58 AM
    thank you bro ill check that out because the LS one i want to use the weather description list is to long haha in ifile
    You could try doing all of that on your comp. Check out this:
    Free JavaScript Editor - CNET Download.com

It opens HTML, CSS, and JS files and has lots of tools. Much easier to do on your comp.
    2013-04-16 09:05 AM
    Where i can find this

Share lockscreen theme please
    Here it is
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i4expjvf2putged
    2013-04-16 09:07 AM
    You could try doing all of that on your comp. Check out this:
    Free JavaScript Editor - CNET Download.com

It opens HTML, CSS, and JS files and has lots of tools. Much easier to do on your comp.
    thx, im using xcode on os x mountain but i said maybe more easy to delete and copy paste haha
    2013-04-16 09:25 AM
    can someone send me all the weather description in english please? i need to change it lol.. its in german lmaoo

thanks for the help

just go into the setup.js file and change var german=FALSE
    2013-04-16 09:37 AM
    Yea that's probably safer to do. Jato_BZ worked all this out this weekend to give you guys the safest, most seamless transition.
    2013-04-16 09:38 AM
    Nice !!

2013-04-16 09:42 AM
    just go into the setup.js file and change var german=FALSE
    thanks that worked for me.. but can you tell me with the orther ls.. in the setup if false can't be in english i must translate right?
    2013-04-16 09:44 AM
    Great theme. Thanks Bars, Mone, and all involved 👊👊

ImageUploadedByModMyi1366095008.569257.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366095025.066806.jpg
    2013-04-16 09:52 AM
    thanks that worked for me.. but can you tell me with the orther ls.. in the setup if false can't be in english i must translate right?
    Hey boss. I translate it sometimes. I use Google Translate. I copy it and translate it. Copy that and paste it in. Works for me.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-16 09:57 AM
    Hey boss. I translate it sometimes. I use Google Translate. I copy it and translate it. Copy that and paste it in. Works for me.
    hey pal.. sometimes doesnt give the same definition.. i don't know why.. but give something similar lol but ill try to check Schnedi LS like EricB78 said

thanks for your help
    2013-04-16 10:01 AM
    O ok. I translated Mones before and it worked.
    2013-04-16 10:05 AM
    MyLocation app
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cndlo6o3f4...MyLocation.zip

Unzip, install the .deb
    Reboot phone

Open MyLocation app. Turn on Sig.Change
    Leave Sig.Change on you get updating cities as you move
    Turn on then off get update to current city you're in
    Hey Durben I did that and this is what I get:

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photo-apr-16-10-03-12.png

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photo-apr-16-10-03-16.png

Please help me out..
    2013-04-16 10:06 AM
    I never seen the lockscreen before where can I get the dl for ls or can u share it if u don't mind thanks
    That's Pages lockscreen. It's been awhile since I've seen that. Bringing back memories. Lol
    2013-04-16 10:09 AM
    My setup atm
    Thanks to Mone as usual

Beautiful lockscreen dude, can you teach me how to make like that? At the bottom of lock screen not full but have some piece from homescreen
    2013-04-16 10:21 AM
    Here is my v2 of Mones original Concept theme (from dBar). This is a GPS widget so you will need MyLocation.app from Bushe (Instructions found here: Instructions.doc )

Credits to Bars, Mone, Dacal, and Vivek Thakur (script/coding) and anyone else im forgetting!

Only using Gridlock2 NO Iconoclasm layout included. Also Dock IS NOT included but is called PinoyBites Dock.

Included is a 12hr AND a 24hr HTML file so all you have to do is download and rename the HTML you want to use to Wallpaper.html

Also included is another Overlay thats lowered a little bit. To edit the Date, and Clock (hour - minute) look at the bottom of the html file. To edit the WeatherIcon, temp, city, and hi/lo these are in the .css file (Private/Stylesheets/Wall.css). Also the line below the Undocked Icons and Docked Icons is part of the code NOT the Overly.png so you can remove/hide or do whatever with it if you like/dont like it (string found in .css file)

DOWNLOAD: Concept by Mone II.rar
    Why cant I get this to work on my springboard? I installed it into my themes folder and when selected in winterboard it does nothing???
    2013-04-16 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD