Anyone made a mailbox icon yet?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6815397

2013-04-01 03:51 PM
    Yeah posted one about 30 pages back I think lol
    what is the name of the folder paul? i tried to put the com.orchestra.v2 but it wasn't theming
    same goes to fb messenger!

thanks man
    2013-04-01 03:54 PM
    Thank ya
    2013-04-01 03:56 PM
    Can someone help me? I downloaded the mailbox icon but what name should i put in the bundles folder? Thanks
    2013-04-01 03:59 PM
    Want to get booted n suited but alil new to da game could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction to get this beast much love ia grace n peace....btw nice suits everyone
    2013-04-01 04:00 PM
    Hey guys, could anyone post a new Weather Theme for the LS ? It was uploaded few sites ago, but i couldnt find it anymore?!

#flash
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//
    2013-04-01 04:01 PM
    what is the name of the folder paul? i tried to put the com.orchestra.v2 but it wasn't theming
    same goes to fb messenger!

thanks man
    Yeah that's the correct bundle... Unless they changed it in an update, will have to redownload and check
    The bundles as I posted should have been dropped into the slate icons or own theme folder and restoring done through winterboard. They do all work as I got them on my phone.
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2013-04-01 at 04:23 PM.
    2013-04-01 04:02 PM
    Can someone help me? I downloaded the mailbox icon but what name should i put in the bundles folder? Thanks
    App info from cydia is ya friend.

com.orchestra.v2
    2013-04-01 04:04 PM
    For me today,

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img1460.png
    Attached Thumbnails elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_1460.png  
    2013-04-01 04:07 PM
    thanks zoo!!

Yeah that's the correct bundle... Unless they changed it in an update, will have to redownload and check
    The bundles as I posted should have been dropped into the slate icons or own theme folder and restoring done through winterboard. They do all work as I got them on my phone.
    weird.. i droped them in slate's icon..
    gonna try it again later when i get home

thx man
    Hey peeps, i got a quick gimmicky mod for y'all..it's an iwidget icon overlay for your photos icon with a ten pic slideshow..

Durben started the whole idea of these things and for anyone unfamiliar with them here's the deal.. An iwidget can't open an app for you, but the mad scientist mind of Big D worked out a way to code it so an iwidget an be put over an icon(not always easy to line up ) but still leave the bottom of the icon "touchable" through the iwidget...

Anyways, it's got options for slate or light frame, as well as with or without the glass overlay..and you can easily change the pics in the "pics" folder...if anyone has any issues let me know... Big thanks to D-Skillz(aka Durben) for all the sh!z I keep learning from him , and to Bars and his alpha squad for building us a new place to play e6_photos_icon_SS.zip

2013-04-01 04:10 PM
    I was hoping someone caught that. Ha ha glad it was you From my ridiculous post Count I have never had that attitude, lol It was my attempt to bust someone's balls No offense
    I can help u out hempt if u need a veteran ball buster to show u how its done.
    2013-04-01 04:13 PM
    Hey peeps, i got a quick gimmicky mod for y'all..it's an iwidget icon overlay for your photos icon with a ten pic slideshow..

Durben started the whole idea of these things and for anyone unfamiliar with them here's the deal.. An iwidget can't open an app for you, but the mad scientist mind of Big D worked out a way to code it so an iwidget an be put over an icon(not always easy to line up ) but still leave the bottom of the icon "touchable" through the iwidget...

Anyways, it's got options for slate or light frame, as well as with or without the glass overlay..and you can easily change the pics in the "pics" folder...if anyone has any issues let me know... Big thanks to D-Skillz(aka Durben) for all the sh!z I keep learning from him , and to Bars and his alpha squad for building us a new place to play e6_photos_icon_SS.zip

It says authorize download. Doesn't seem to work
    2013-04-01 04:17 PM
    [QUOTE=nateD;6816790]Hey peeps, i got a quick gimmicky mod for y'all..it's an iwidget icon overlay for your photos icon with a ten pic slideshow..

can you share those icon shadow, or whatever its called ?=)
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

archbox
    2013-04-01 04:23 PM
    Mine themesAttachment 629105
    2013-04-01 04:24 PM
    It says authorize download. Doesn't seem to work
    Really?! That's weird, I don't get that when I try the link, and I uploaded/posted it exactly the same way I always do.. Hopefully someone else will know what's up
    [CENTER]Elite6 Activated
    Simple and CLEAN! Always been a fan of that 3x3 layout, and now updated 3x4 layout for the 5! Mind sharing your iconoclasm layout? Also I know you know people gonna ask about those notfication badges!
    Snoop for iphone 5
    Yeah posted one about 30 pages back I think lol
    finally managed to theme it =) thanks again
    2013-04-01 04:25 PM
33,665 ... 37454647484957971475471047 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.