So basically you have to play with Iron man's junk to unlock your phone? lol
    this position of the unlock is perfect hahaha you killed me lmaooo
    2013-04-17 02:17 AM
    Quick question I dl those alternate icons blackyforyahoo which I believe work with the minimalisity ls how do you point the ls to use those icons I'm going to experiment but like to ask too

Look in the config.js file or whatever the config file is called there should be a line that specifies the what the iconset folder name is. Rename your current one to something else and rename the blacky one to the one that it points to. You could also rename the yahooblacky to whatever you want and change the config file. Your call, both should work. Let me know if it works.
    Go Gators!!!
    2013-04-17 02:17 AM
    Ill give ya a hint look at the post he made about and hit a button it rhymes with banks
    I can't believe I didn't the first time. Losing my mind I guess.
    2013-04-17 02:19 AM
    Actually what I wound up doing was just renaming the blacky one to PlainWeatherIcons and you can just leave the Config alone.
    Look in the config.js file or whatever the config file is called there should be a line that specifies the what the iconset folder name is. Rename your current one to something else and rename the blacky one to the one that it points to. You could also rename the yahooblacky to whatever you want and change the config file. Your call, both should work. Let me know if it works.
    Hows this for another Wallpaper?
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-ninja-suit-tie.png
    Last edited by Mav1971; 2013-04-17 at 02:25 AM.
    2013-04-17 02:22 AM
    Does anyone have a copy of this Jellylock tweak? Apparently its not in Cydia anymore.. TIA
    2013-04-17 02:26 AM
    Does anyone have a copy of this Jellylock tweak? Apparently its not in Cydia anymore.. TIA
    Link was posted couple pages back I think.

I can't believe I didn't the first time. Losing my mind I guess.
    No comment
    2013-04-17 02:27 AM
    Link was posted couple pages back I think.

No comment
    Thanks, but that was the png's file that he used on his Ironman LS not the Jellylock tweak it self.
    2013-04-17 02:30 AM
    Google jellylock, or Google link is a few pages back as well!
    2013-04-17 02:32 AM
    you have to add his repo in cydia.
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann
    2013-04-17 02:32 AM
    Here you go!
    2013-04-17 02:33 AM
    I have it installed through Cydia is there a way to package it out? It was free and of course credit to Max Katzmann for developing it. It is a beta as well so you know.
    Thanks, but that was the png's file that he used on his Ironman LS not the Jellylock tweak it self.
    2013-04-17 02:34 AM
    Thanks Eric as allways your top notch work and support of EliteHD and elite6 are greatly appreciated..Thanks for the Icons

Later;HIP5
    2013-04-17 02:39 AM
    It seems pretty cool. Will check it out when they add more features to it.
    please someone can help me with this code works with gps weather but as the app does not work and change the code of true for false and put my zip code and I do not work

/*
    Configuration here !
    BaSalt HD by Dacal
    For weather code, go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. The correct zip code is in the URL (only numbers)
    */

var ampm = true; // Set to true for 12h format
    var gps = true; // You NEED to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" for GPS localization
    var locale = 12761739; // Yahoo Weather (used if gps set to false or myLocation.txt file not found)
    var tempUnit = "c"; // f for fahrenheit
    var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes
    var lang = "en"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (it) for italian, (en) or anything else for english,(am) for us
    var SecDisplay = true; // true to display seconds
    var GMT = -1; // Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if YahooWeather don't report correctly summer time
    var IconSet = "boss"; // Icons for forecasts, spils or basalt
    var DropRain = false; // True for classic rain drop

/*
    Interactive LockScreen Widget are incompatible with LockInfo !
    In some case, forecast don't display even without LockInfo.
    You can try to put the variable below to true, not perfect
    (slower response on animation), but better than nothing !
    */

var ChangeClick = false; // True ONLY if you have problem to show forecast when touch the screen
    you have to add his repo in cydia.
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann
    Thank You well that explains why i couldn't find it LOL its a private repo and has to be added. When googled its just said it could be found on cydia, didnt say anything about a private repo that needed to be added to your resources. again Thanks
    2013-04-17 02:41 AM
    What zip code did you put in? Dont forget it's only numbers. Or is the 127 one the one you typed?
    please someone can help me with this code works with gps weather but as the app does not work and change the code of true for false and put my zip code and I do not work

/*
    Configuration here !
    BaSalt HD by Dacal
    For weather code, go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. The correct zip code is in the URL (only numbers)
    */

var ampm = true; // Set to true for 12h format
    var gps = true; // You NEED to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" for GPS localization
    var locale = 12761739; // Yahoo Weather (used if gps set to false or myLocation.txt file not found)
    var tempUnit = "c"; // f for fahrenheit
    var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes
    var lang = "en"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (it) for italian, (en) or anything else for english,(am) for us
    var SecDisplay = true; // true to display seconds
    var GMT = -1; // Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if YahooWeather don't report correctly summer time
    var IconSet = "boss"; // Icons for forecasts, spils or basalt
    var DropRain = false; // True for classic rain drop

/*
    Interactive LockScreen Widget are incompatible with LockInfo !
    In some case, forecast don't display even without LockInfo.
    You can try to put the variable below to true, not perfect
    (slower response on animation), but better than nothing !
    */

var ChangeClick = false; // True ONLY if you have problem to show forecast when touch the screen
    2013-04-17 02:42 AM
    are just numbers and I went to weather.yahoo.com copy and change the last number in false and does not work
    2013-04-17 02:46 AM
    are just numbers and I went to weather.yahoo.com copy and change the last number in false and does not work
    first what is your location ? and try to put GPS = false if you dont have it and than try again.. screenshot your problem we might help you more
    2013-04-17 02:51 AM
    Time to share !

Download >>> EliteLightLS.zip
    What i need for this? besides the files provided...
    2013-04-17 02:51 AM
    So me need to replaces the folders in jellylock can add more than 4
    2013-04-17 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD