Anyone using jellylock know if there is a way to theme the appcut image? I set mine to a flashlight app and did up a active and inactive icon for it but the tweak doesn't seem to allow it. I am able to swith out the appcut active, it just displays behind the flashlight icon jellylock uses from my system icons. Doesn't seem to be a way to do the inactive icon at all though.
    2013-04-17 08:53 PM
    Anyone using jellylock know if there is a way to theme the appcut image? I set mine to a flashlight app and did up a active and inactive icon for it but the tweak doesn't seem to allow it. I am able to swith out the appcut active, it just displays behind the flashlight icon jellylock uses from my system icons. Doesn't seem to be a way to do the inactive icon at all though.
    Simon u may need to theme the small icons for the app. Look to see if the app uses any small icons and theme those to see if it works. I hope I'm understanding your issue.
    2013-04-17 08:55 PM
    Do u have battery doctor pro and lockhtml 2? If so u may need to hide battery in the lockhtml settings. See if that works.

Early good afternoon everyone. Blowing up again I see. Thanks.
    Yeah it's BDP try and hide it Hides both, , might have to remove one of them.

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-04-17 09:02 PM
    Simon u may need to theme the small icons for the app. Look to see if the app uses any small icons and theme those to see if it works. I hope I'm understanding your issue.
    Just asked the developer mkatzman and he responded with this:

This feature is somewhat available. You can put images called app0.png, app1.png and app2.png in /Library/Application Support/JellyLock/Contents/Resources/appIconReplacement and JellyLock will use these images instead of the default icons
    Gonna try it now.
    2013-04-17 09:04 PM
    Attachment 632910
    How to remove the text on call button?
    var/stash/applications/mobilephone.app german.lproj or de.lproj depend wich language you use.. genaral.string and than remove the text inside " Anrufen " and leave the " " and than save it.. respring
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2013-04-17 at 09:33 PM.
    2013-04-17 09:05 PM
    Just asked the developer mkatzman and he responded with this:

Gonna try it now.
    Well how fancy are you? Not everyone can just go straight to the developer and ask a question. The commoners, like myself, have to figure it out on our own. Geeze Simon sometimes u rub me the wrong way with your insider info. .
    2013-04-17 09:11 PM
    Well how fancy are you? Not everyone can just go straight to the developer and ask a question. The commoners, like myself, have to figure it out on our own. Geeze Simon sometimes u rub me the wrong way with your insider info. .
    OMG. I literally just laughed my azz off
    2013-04-17 09:12 PM
    Lol, I just chose email developer in cydia under the jellylock package. He emailed me back right away
    It does work but the problem is it loads the replaced icon very small. At same size the normal system icon would be if I didn't replace it. Tried [email protected] but that didn't work, icon still small.

Got this back from him regarding that
    The app replacement icons have the same size as the normal icons that get loaded when you don't replace them. I think I should add an option to configure the size of the app icons seperately.
    2013-04-17 09:15 PM
    Mama Jaay,

Any news on the update to the dark glyph icons?
    2013-04-17 09:19 PM
    Lol, I just chose email developer in cydia under the jellylock package. He emailed me back right away
    It does work but the problem is it loads the replaced icon very small. At same size the normal system icon would be if I didn't replace it. Tried [email protected] but that didn't work, icon still small.

Got this back from him regarding that
    Ok I see now. U either have an intimate relationship with the developer or the developer knows who u are and has a single male attraction towards you. This is why he is responding so quickly. Either way I'm happy to be getting some info on this.

Have u tried to theme the small icons for the app and see if that works?
    2013-04-17 09:23 PM
    Happy with my spring board for now at least ImageUploadedByModMyi1366223140.337131.jpg
    Last edited by TaJr12; 2013-04-17 at 09:34 PM.
    2013-04-17 09:26 PM
    Ok I see now. U either have an intimate relationship with the developer or the developer knows who u are and has a single male attraction towards you. This is why he is responding so quickly. Either way I'm happy to be getting some info on this.

Have u tried to theme the small icons for the app and see if that works?
    Hmm, nope. But gonna try now. Got a feeling if it works it will still produce a smaller image though. He would have to add that @2x size as a replacement option I think for it to work.
    2013-04-17 09:28 PM
    Mama Jaay,

Any news on the update to the dark glyph icons?
    Slowly but surely. I've had to take a step back for a bit, got some personal issues to deal with. Please address DarkAssassin or Eric for missing glyphs. I will throw an updated zip up here in a few. But due to peeps complaining about 3rd party repos, I think the Curia method is over. I don't know.
    2013-04-17 09:29 PM
    Here you go, mate.

How ddo you change the wallpaper on this theme? And also im having trouble changing the time from 24hr to 12hr and the temperature from C to F.... any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks in advance
    2013-04-17 09:31 PM
    Last email from jellylock dev for anyone interested:

Thanks for the kind words And yes people requested active / inactive replacements and I hope to introduce them in the next version
    2013-04-17 09:31 PM
    Alright gunny my bad sorry then
    Van was mocking my post earlier about cutting down on the unnecessary amount of 'nothing posts' that don't really help people. They're just 'tweets' of 'nothingness'.. (I still think so - and 35 others, I think, thanked that post of mine)..
    But in the end i was outvoted and all is well in Eliteland.. Lol!!
    2013-04-17 09:32 PM
    It's looking good here...
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2013-04-17 09:36 PM
    Ok I see now. U either have an intimate relationship with the developer or the developer knows who u are and has a single male attraction towards you. This is why he is responding so quickly.
    And Simon's from Bermuda. And young. So you know he's "hot"
    2013-04-17 09:37 PM
    And Simon's from Bermuda. And young. So you know he's "hot"
    Not that young. I'm 33. And my pic is on my profile page for anyone who want to guage my "hotness" lol
    2013-04-17 09:40 PM
    Does any body have/know of wallpaper (for the 4) that would have elite 6 in small letters on the bottom right just above the dock?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-04-17 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.