although I do not use this theme, I want to share this. png gold and silver for those who want to use it by adding it in some background, or whatever you want...... greetings

2013-04-18 09:37 PM
    although I do not use this theme, I want to share this. png gold and silver for those who want to use it by adding it in some background, or whatever you want...... greetings

Those are so awesome. Wish I new how to make this stuff.
    2013-04-18 09:38 PM
    Ok let's nip this in the bud before raaj gets here. ImageUploadedByModMyi1366313959.999719.jpg
    2013-04-18 09:39 PM
    they are on a wall mounted magnet, the kitchen counter top is right there to the right as well. if I had to guess, that is where the prepping of food goes down. I have inserted a few of those knife magnets in backslashes before. pretty cool
    Ha. I love your analysis man. I thought more people would focus on the man on man love and not the knives. I love this place. Hemp, you rock. Always on point, consistent in your positivity, and frequently give a fresh perspective. Your one cool dude.
    2013-04-18 09:41 PM
    I would very much appreciate a black and Red twitter music icon if anyone fancies having a go? Thanks in advance
    2013-04-18 09:42 PM
    they are on a wall mounted magnet, the kitchen counter top is right there to the right as well. if I had to guess, that is where the prepping of food goes down. I have inserted a few of those knife magnets in backslashes before. pretty cool

appreciate that wall Durben, looks really good, especially with the scaled mod you did for us. as always, many thanks to you and the team here.
    Anytime brother
    Thank you!
    2013-04-18 09:45 PM
    Happy with this SB setup. Thanks Durben for the wall and awesome shelves iwidget
    2013-04-18 09:49 PM
    [QUOTE=Lucys;6842051]although I do not use this theme, I want to share this. png gold and silver for those who want to use it by adding it in some background, or whatever you want...... greetings

very smexy would be altough nice as jellyLock slider
    2013-04-18 09:49 PM
    I got the Pm's for icon requests. I will get to them but Eric you already got those ones that you posted.

I filled most requests already. For game icons I will repeat again. I don't like making them. I can try and use the names but cutting out all the characters unique style and trying to make them glyph is tricky.

I'm just at a busy time right now that I can't push them on a daily basis. I still get the emails for requests so just request and I will get to them.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 2013-04-18 at 09:59 PM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-18 09:51 PM
    I would very much appreciate a black and Red twitter music icon if anyone fancies having a go? Thanks in advance
    I got ya Chris ;-)
    2013-04-18 09:51 PM
    thanks my friend, life is too short to stay upset, or be upset about petty things. I get irritated like everyone else does to. ha thats when I break the ignore button out. if I get really irritated, I restore my phone. lol. hope you catch that one. There is an amazing amount of talent here, but at times…… this talent is taken for granted. really just wanna see everyone playing their part. optimized production on an elite level.
    2013-04-18 09:53 PM

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bWJgbR1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/51MURqv.png[/IMG]
    Even if you don't use this theme... you can still hang around, work your magic in PS, and share your beautiful work. It's always fun in all the threads you participate in.
    2013-04-18 09:53 PM
    I got the Pm's for icon requests. I will get to them but Eric you already got those ones that you posted.

I filled must requests already. For game icons I will repeat again. I don't like making them. I can try and use the names but cutting out all the characters unique style and trying to make them glyph is tricky.

I'm just at a busy time right now that I can't push them on a daily basis. I still get the emails for requests so just request and I will get to them.
    Yeah man. Game icons can be a P.I.T.A.
    2013-04-18 09:54 PM
    I got ya Chris ;-)
    Thanks Dark
    2013-04-18 09:55 PM
    Even if you don't use this theme... you can still hang around, work your magic in PS, and share your beautiful work. It's always fun in all the threads you participate in.
    +100000000
    2013-04-18 09:55 PM
    I have stated that I am taking a break from all things modding to deal with some personal and health issues. With that said, please direct your icon requests in the thread, and I'm sure they will be addressed.
    Even though I don't know you MJ you seem like a good person (the odd blowup lol) but you help immensely. I will add your personal and health issues to my prayers in hopes they will be resolved positively
    2013-04-18 09:56 PM
    When I get home from work this will be posted.... Permission given by the Boss!!Attachment 633166
    2013-04-18 09:57 PM
    When I get home from work this will be posted.... Permission given by the Boss!!Attachment 633166
    Any way you think we can more icons on the bottom part of the circle?

I was reading the main plist and was going to add 3 more command lines to accommodate for icons. Hmmm????😏
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-18 10:00 PM
    Feeling Elite Today

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-elite2.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-elite1.png
    2013-04-18 10:00 PM
    eliab have you collected walls that have been posted? Cant find them on your link
    i have just updated this link, but these are not all.

Wallpaper IP5 Photos by elilab | Photobucket
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e
    2013-04-18 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD