i have Problem as you can see from the image with twitter client . i can't install it it doesn't even downloaded . anyway to fix this

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photo.png
    2013-04-24 10:14 PM
    Can you share that lock screen wallpaper?! 😜
    This one? Credit to Zoo for original post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366830981.164389.jpg
    2013-04-24 10:16 PM
    Thanks for awesome theme. Looks very solid.

I''ll be very glad to see elite icons for the next tweaks: MyWi, iBlacklist, CallLogPro, Battsaver, flux, FirewallIp, AirBlueSharing, Flex, 3g Unrestricter, flux

Sincerely.
    Mobile Photobucket

you can find ip5 as well

credit to elilab for his collection
    2013-04-24 10:16 PM
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-phone.pngCould someone please add a white glow to the numbers. TIA
    2013-04-24 10:17 PM
    Ah I see what is occurring what happens is yes my iWidgets do work but to add an iWidget i must deselect my Wallpaper WB pick and place my iWidget then turn my Wallpaper WB theme back on. Not a big deal, now I just have to figure out how to allow my PPHTML to appear OVERTOP of my WB Wallpaper theme. If anyone has any ideas I'm listening :-)
    My iWidgets work
    i have Problem as you can see from the image with twitter client . i can't install it it doesn't even downloaded . anyway to fix this

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photo.png
    I wouldn't think this has anything to do with the theme, I believe i had it happen once myself and I solved it by deleting the app going back into the app store and getting it again.
    2013-04-24 10:20 PM
    Ah I see what is occurring what happens is yes my iWidgets do work but to add an iWidget i must deselect my Wallpaper WB pick and place my iWidget then turn my Wallpaper WB theme back on. Not a big deal, now I just have to figure out how to allow my PPHTML to appear OVERTOP of my WB Wallpaper theme. If anyone has any ideas I'm listening :-)

I wouldn't think this has anything to do with the theme, I believe i had it happen once myself and I solved it by deleting the app going back into the app store and getting it again.
    Z-index of the widgets...

Z-index is your friend
    2013-04-24 10:24 PM
    Sorry MJ to open the door to ridicule lol but I guess I must learn what "Z-index" is hahaha glad I love to learn
    Z-index of the widgets...

Z-index is your friend
    Listen up all of our new subscribers! This lady MJ is someone who when she speaks you PAY ATTENTION and LISTEN! She gives freely of her help (just make sure you hit the "thanks" button) and has more skills in her little finger than most of us have in total. And she fits in with this EliteTeam we have here Dark, Durben, Eric, Ary, Vans, and MANY MANY MORE.
    Last edited by Mav1971; 2013-04-24 at 10:29 PM.
    2013-04-24 10:27 PM
    Ok I have a question. I tried to make Durbens analog clock into an iwidget, which I know nothing about. Ok so lol I got it to work. All I did was change the LockBackground.html to Widget.html. But there is no Widget.plist....So I tried various plists from other iwidgets but I always get something like this. Its like a block of wallpaper is always cut out. I need to make the block transparent. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!ImageUploadedByModMyi1366831589.386437.jpg
    2013-04-24 10:27 PM
    I would honestly just wait for his update like Durben has recommended several times, I know I'm chomping at the bit to do the same but I'll dig through my patience and wait :-)
    Ok I have a question. I tried to make Durbens analog clock into an iwidget, which I know nothing about. Ok so lol I got it to work. All I did was change the LockBackground.html to Widget.html. But there is no Widget.plist....So I tried various plists from other iwidgets but I always get something like this. Its like a block of wallpaper is always cut out. I need to make the block transparent. Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!ImageUploadedByModMyi1366831589.386437.jpg
    2013-04-24 10:31 PM
    I would honestly just wait for his update like Durben has recommended several times, I know I'm chomping at the bit to do the same but I'll dig through my patience and wait :-)
    Yeah that's probably the best thing...
    2013-04-24 10:33 PM
    Sorry MJ to open the door to ridicule lol but I guess I must learn what "Z-index" is hahaha glad I love to learn

Listen up all of our new subscribers! This lady MJ is someone who when she speaks you PAY ATTENTION and LISTEN! She gives freely of her help (just make sure you hit the "thanks" button) and has more skills in her little finger than most of us have in total. And she fits in with this EliteTeam we have here Dark, Durben, Eric, Ary, Vans, and MANY MANY MORE.
    Thanks pal! Look in your CSS.

Z-index is like this:

Something with a z-index of 1 is going to lay under something with a z-index of 2

Think of it like a stack of something. Or pages in a book. 1,2,3 etc.

Like in MJSmash,
    Attachment 634371
    the z-index of the time in the CSS is larger than the z-index of the clouds... So the clouds then run BEHIND the time. Hope this makes sense. ?
    2013-04-24 10:34 PM
    Me atm...dBar Sky + elite6 = sweetness

Thanks to Bars and Mone...

Attachment 634350
    Can you point me to this weather mod? I'm lookin but not finding. Please and thank you.
    2013-04-24 10:37 PM
    Holy crap that makes absolute sense! Woohoo learning pays off once again! So the only question I have is in my Wallpaper WB theme I don't have a Z-index yet the Z-index of Durben's analog digital clock is 150 how do I figure out how high to go?
    Thanks pal! Look in your CSS.

Z-index is like this:

Something with a z-index of 1 is going to lay under something with a z-index of 2

Think of it like a stack of something. Or pages in a book. 1,2,3 etc.

Like in MJSmash,
    Attachment 634371
    the z-index of the time in the CSS is larger than the z-index of the clouds... So the clouds then run BEHIND the time. Hope this makes sense. ?
    Last edited by Mav1971; 2013-04-24 at 10:41 PM.
    2013-04-24 10:37 PM
    Holy crap that makes absolute sense! Woohoo learning pays off once again!
    The world is three dimensional. And so is your phone. X is horizontal, Y is vertical, and Z is spatial... Like the bigger the number, the closer to your face.

OT... "I like a BIG Z-INDEX" LMAO
    2013-04-24 10:39 PM
    i can't even delete the app . i restart my devise and it's still stuck there . no matter what i do the X for deleting doesn't appear
    2013-04-24 10:40 PM
    Sorry MJ I just added to my post with a question of my Wallpaper theme has no Z-index but my PPHTML theme using Durben's analog clock has a Z-index of 150 how do I know what to adjust it to? Or is it trial and error?
    The world is three dimensional. And so is your phone. X is horizontal, Y is vertical, and Z is spatial... Like the bigger the number, the closer to your face.

i can't even delete the app . i restart my devise and it's still stuck there . no matter what i do the X for deleting doesn't appear
    Have you tried pressing on it once to pause its activity? Then maybe try to delete or interrupt it?
    2013-04-24 10:44 PM

You rock MJ. Thanks for all your input. It's nice to learn from someone who doesn't just know how to but also understands why and what they are doing.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 2013-04-24 at 11:06 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-04-24 10:50 PM
    Have you tried pressing on it once to pause its activity? Then maybe try to delete or interrupt it?
    I did but no luck
    2013-04-24 10:54 PM
    image.jpg

Does anyone know how can I change the wallpaper on this widget? I tried looking in the files but can't find it. If anyone can point me in the right direction. Thank you!
    Attached Images
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-photo-3-.pngwhere do I need to place images to theme the photo stream and assign to contacts icons? what size do they need to be? TIA
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD