I think you're forgetting someone! lol jk brother. It's good you're enjoying this as much as we enjoyed seeing it built!

All of these should already be themed.
    I knewwwww I forgot my old and the #1 Elite lover how did I forgot u pal damn I sukk lol.

Feelin' real elite right now! Thanks bars and all of the elite6 alpha squad! Y'all don't know the half...this team behind the scene really went hard and put in a lot of work...and it shows! Thanks again gang!

...and my brotha Zplit, thanks for the kind words bro you have always been a stand up guy IMO! One!
    Thanks brother 👊
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-25 06:32 AM
    anyone know how to change the Recents and Keypad icon look like this. Mine didnt change
    Attachment 634437
    Guess you missed the memo when we dropped this portion of the theme, a few beta updates ago. No worries. Figured all the newer subscribers will need this information too. So, to get this portion of the dialer to theme correctly, you need to manually clear the cache for the dialer elements. iCleaner Pro won't do the trick here. You need to manually delete the following six files: (BarDialer, BarDialer_selected, BarRecents, BarRecents_selected, BarVM, and BarVM_selected) from "/var/mobile/Library/Caches". Then do a respring. Don't worry, this won't damage anything. iOS will automatically recreate these caches once the theme has been applied to these elements. Have fun!

Sweet!!! Should handle like its on rails!!!
    Yup I'm pumped! Next stop is wheels
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2013-04-25 at 06:38 AM.
    2013-04-25 06:35 AM
    Guess you missed the memo when we dropped this portion of the theme, a few beta updates ago. No worries. Figured all the newer subscribers will need this information too. So, to get this portion of the dialer to theme correctly, you need to manually clear the cache for the dialer elements. iCleaner Pro won't do the trick here. You need to manually delete the following six files: (BarDialer, BarDialer_selected, BarRecents, BarRecents_selected, BarVM, and BarVM_selected) from "/var/mobile/Library/Caches". Then do a respring. Don't worry, this won't damage anything. iOS will automatically recreate these caches once the theme has been applied to these elements. Have fun!

Yup I'm pumped! Next stop is wheels
    Thanks Ryan, nice tips
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63
    2013-04-25 06:39 AM
    Thanks Durben, iryankgt.

I'm using Razor, hopefully he can make one in that style.

Carvenso,

It's easier if you cut out the images use the glyph to paste the layer style. Then use the stroke to make a clean outline in any color you want.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-25 06:46 AM
    Agree. That's what happens with lists. Take floppy out and add joserrr and mone. Floppy isn't even around.
    Floppy? I agree that guy is all trouble!
    2013-04-25 06:49 AM

Oo
    oO
    Can anybody tell me where I can find that Maps icon?? I've looked everywhere! Thanks in advance!
    2013-04-25 07:04 AM
    2013-04-25 07:04 AM
    Thanks Durben, iryankgt.

Carvenso,

It's easier if you cut out the images use the glyph to paste the layer style. Then use the stroke to make a clean outline in any color you want.
    You're welcome brother. I put a request in with Eric for the Razor Shared Artwork. I'm surprised the Razor following is so quiet in this thread...
    2013-04-25 07:05 AM
    Eric,

Can you please enlightened us in theming the other icons. I can theme the message, contacts, and photo stream. But twitter, Facebook, and the others I can't.

I made a folder called PhotoLibrary in the folders section. Named the others correctly. I don't want to touch the main files but a work around.

Thanks bro.
    I have been messing with this all night, would love some help also.
    In case these haven't been answered yet: These icons are not theme-able through WinterBoard. You have to extract the [email protected]k file, change the necessary files, recompile the file and replace the existing file. When I post up the ones that I've done, I will include full instructions along with a nice disclaimer so I can't be blamed if anyone screws up their phone. Haha.
    2013-04-25 07:08 AM
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-games2.png credite to creator.
    <a href=http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png target=_blank>http://s7.directupload.net/images/130318/q3pbatui.png</a>
    2013-04-25 07:16 AM
    Is there another Siri theme instead of the tie? Not really feeling that.
    2013-04-25 07:16 AM
    Just a little something I've been messing with. Durben's clock mod with a little bit of iNZTHD widget (modded for e6) fun

2013-04-25 07:20 AM
    Is there another Siri theme instead of the tie? Not really feeling that.
    Rob and some other talents are working on creating one in the style of the LS battery for the theme.
    2013-04-25 07:23 AM
    You're welcome brother. I put a request in with Eric for the Razor Shared Artwork. I'm surprised the Razor following is so quiet in this thread...
    All I use are the older frameless Elite icons and the new Razor Icons. I hope they will include the razor psd icon file in the next update. I would love icon makers to start making razor icons.
    2013-04-25 07:23 AM
    Thanks Durben, iryankgt.

Carvenso,

Thanks but easier said than done!!! LOL i just heard blah blah blah!! blah blah!! blah blah blah blah blah!!!! LOL
    2013-04-25 07:25 AM
    Still can't get enough of this #suitandtieaffair! #sofreshandsoclean SQUAD UP!

2013-04-25 07:30 AM
    Still can't get enough of this #suitandtieaffair! #sofreshandsoclean SQUAD UP!

Is that tweak unlock effects? For the lock when unlocking
    2013-04-25 07:32 AM
    Is that tweak unlock effects? For the lock when unlocking
    No. Livewire in Cydia.
    2013-04-25 07:33 AM
    I'll be posting at [email protected]k file for slate,light, and glyph icons a little later to theme those.

The twitter icon will be a normal glyph for the dark glyph set. Sorry. No req's for that one.
    How did you do that?
    2013-04-25 07:35 AM
    How did you do that?
    Are you guys even reading everything in this thread? Look up above a few posts, and the page before. This information is told and retold countless times...

All I use are the older frameless Elite icons and the new Razor Icons. I hope they will include the razor psd icon file in the next update. I would love icon makers to start making razor icons.
    I think you were the one who asked about this yesterday. I spoke to Rob about that. He hopped on the thread a few minutes later and added the Razor PSD to the first page
    Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2013-04-25 at 07:40 AM.
    2013-04-25 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD