User Tag List

does anyone know what foldder I need to go to in order to change the "Settings" icon
    2013-04-25 04:27 PM
    Com.apple.prefrences if ya looking for ya bundle
    2013-04-25 04:29 PM
    thanks buddy
    2013-04-25 04:29 PM
    Ya welcome app info off of cydia is ya friend
    2013-04-25 04:30 PM
    Tried the ThemeIconMaker and no dice not sure why, followed the instructions kind of fool proof but still nothing. Anything special need to be done Krima?
    2013-04-25 04:31 PM
    Sometimes when I share a link from in the YouTube/Mctube app it makes my phone crash into safe mode as soon as I hit send. Anyone know what can be causing this? This is the only way my phone ever goes into safe mode.
    2013-04-25 04:32 PM
    2013-04-25 04:32 PM
    Eric, I haven't had a chance to test this yet, but was this file only configured to theme the icons for sharing? Or are all of the theme's UIImages included, so that Cydia and iFile will be themed despite them being sandboxed?
    No. Those artwork files are stock UI images. 1178 in all. Roughly 1170 of them can be themed through WinterBoard. The "share" icons are basically the only ones that can't. So I just extracted the artwork. Replaced ONLY those 8 or so files (with the exact same dimensions), and then recompiled. Since Cydia and iFile are not stock Apple products, they are not in there.
    2013-04-25 04:33 PM
    is Durben's new lockscreen on the repo yet? I know the original analog one is, but not the one with all the pretty options
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3400740&dateline=1290  107187
    2013-04-25 04:34 PM
    First, I hate to tell you this, but a laptop IS a computer. According to Webster's Dictionary laptop: : a portable microcomputer having its main components (as processor, keyboard, and display screen) integrated into a single unit capable of battery-powered operation. Second, if YOU read carefully, you would've seen that I said it was obviously from D1llinger, did you not know that he was the creator? The point is, you had to know who the creator is since you were clearly just taking pictures of the opened files on your COMPUTER, but instead of saying "credit to D1llinger" you said "credit to the creator". D1llinger's a great guy and all, but I'm sure he won't claim to be God. Lastly, you said, "if it bother you just skip or ignore my post.." but yet you don't do the same thing. You act like you're above the "attacks" that people have thrown at you, but you reply with a post like this. It's exactly what you're saying that you are "above". My post was simply asking what the point of your post was. Was it an ad for the IO dialer? And, why is it so difficult for you to give credit to the actual creator of the artwork?
    Get 'em Eric!
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-25 04:37 PM
    Sometimes when I share a link from in the YouTube/Mctube app it makes my phone crash into safe mode as soon as I hit send. Anyone know what can be causing this? This is the only way my phone ever goes into safe mode.
    Sorry it also does when I go into photos app and send a mms from in the photo app sometimes. Basically when I send a link/MSG/photo from something besides the messages app it crashes my phone into safe mode. Not all the time though its random.
    2013-04-25 04:38 PM
    Morning Ladies and Gents

Final Setup

2013-04-25 04:42 PM
    Sorry it also does when I go into photos app and send a mms from in the photo app sometimes. Basically when I send a link/MSG/photo from something besides the messages app it crashes my phone into safe mode. Not all the time though its random.
    Could possibly be the app itself or the app is conflicting with another app you have installed.
    Maybe download CrashReporter in Cydia. It might help.
    Although you already know what app is taking ur phone into safe mode, CrashReporter may shed some light into what exactly is causing the problem. Could also be a conflict between the app and a tweak. I dunno. Just throwing out possibilities.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2013-04-25 at 04:47 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-25 04:44 PM
    Could possibly be the app itself or the app is conflicting with another app you have installed.
    Maybe download CrashReporter in Cydia. It might help.
    Although you already know what app is taking ur phone into safe mode, CrashReporter may shed some light into what exactly is causing the problem.
    I have crash reporter but really don't know how to read the report.
    2013-04-25 04:46 PM
    No. Those artwork files are stock UI images. 1178 in all. Roughly 1170 of them can be themed through WinterBoard. The "share" icons are basically the only ones that can't. So I just extracted the artwork. Replaced ONLY those 8 or so files (with the exact same dimensions), and then recompiled. Since Cydia and iFile are not stock Apple products, they are not in there.
    Thanks for the answer. I ask because if I can find a way to extract .artwork files on my Mac (10.8.3) and get all of the necessary programs to work, then I'd like to make the [email protected] file for everyone here to use that'll use Elite's UI to theme all sandboxed applications. I remember KaiTa did it for me through the [email protected] file back when I was using exxOS, so I'm sure it can be done.
    Last edited by Imperiali; 2013-04-25 at 04:49 PM.
    2013-04-25 04:47 PM
    Hello, i found a bug inside the ColorKeyboard elite 6 theme, on an german keyboard setting the whole keyboard is useless.

The theme shows the layout:

QWERTYUIOP

it works till the letter "T" then i when i press "Y" it doesnt work. i have to press between "T" "Y" to get the letter "Z" and from now on i have to press between two letters to get the letter on right side of the space. I think that happens because, on an german keyboard y and z are switched and the first row end with an , and the sec on with and

cant make a screenshot because of an broken power button.
    2013-04-25 04:48 PM
    Tried the ThemeIconMaker and no dice not sure why, followed the instructions kind of fool proof but still nothing. Anything special need to be done Krima?
    When u launch the app you should see that you have the elite as your enabled theme. It uses the mobile icon framework folder to mask the unthemed icons. Click that and click add icons. That really should be it and after a respring u should be all good.
    2013-04-25 04:52 PM
    I have crash reporter but really don't know how to read the report.
    Ok. Maybe think back to the apps/tweaks installed since you installed the app that's crashing. Uninstall one then run YouTube/McTube app. See if it crashes. Rinse Repeat. A little tedious but you may find the culprit. Maybe someone else has a better idea.
    This is presuming you installed stuff after McTube. If McTube was the last app you installed then you can still do as i suggested but may take a little longer to sort things out.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2013-04-25 at 04:56 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-25 04:53 PM
    Again.... Pointless

Just like this post
    2013-04-25 04:54 PM
    Is there backboard for iOS 6?

Ok. Maybe think back to the apps/tweaks installed since you installed the app that's crashing. Uninstall one then run YouTube/McTube app. See if it crashes. Rinse Repeat. A little tedios but you may find the culprit. Maybe someone else has a better idea.
    This is presuming you installed stuff after McTube. If McTube was the last app you installed then you can still do as i suggested but may take a little longer to sort things out.
    Ok I'll try that eventually.
    2013-04-25 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD