I was always wondering... What's with that IronMan thing ???

2013-04-25 07:12 PM
    Here you are

Thanks luv 😘
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-25 07:13 PM
    Hey, whenever I choose the analog clock widget for the lockscreen, I get a white outlined box around the clock. How do I get rid of the white box?
    You need wallpaper jpegifier tweak in cydia
    Set lock background through settings/wallpaper
    Respring
    Attachment 634586
    I keep getting this as well
    I don't have springtomize
    Any suggestions would be grateful
    Thanks
    I assume you are enabling the lockscreen through Winterboard? You need wallpaper JPEGifier from Cydia. Durbans LS is looking for the user Lock background you set from settings.
    Could I get this as well????PLEASE!!!!!
    Eventually

Alphas get all my early versions. It's how we make better
    2013-04-25 07:14 PM
    Morning Ladies and Gents

Final Setup

Can you please share your sb wallpaper? please please.
    2013-04-25 07:16 PM
    Thanks long and Eric also I just did the update and I lost durbans drop down flag iwidget I loved that how can I get it back? Sorry I didn't post both problems just going through all the changes in this update

Thanks king haha yeah you guys are on it!!!
    It's still in there. Just a separate package you need to install
    elite 6 iWidgets by Durben
    Not yet?

There is gonna be a weather one? Thats awesome. Is it anything like your screenie the other day of the analog clock behind the weather icon?
    Feel like I'm a spokesperson for Derrick (Durben,) but this ish is just INSANE in the MEMBRANE lol!

Like this
    "e6_Analog_Weather_Minimalv2"
    Fully movable (and scalable) widget on your lockscreen (Freaking crazy!), Weather inside the clock and at the header of the LS, Date switched in place of "Glowing 6."

"e6_Analog_Weather"
    Fully movable(and scalable)widget on your lockscreen, Weather backdrops but can also use user background (wallpaper jpegifier), Date switched in place of "Glowing 6."

Last edited by iRyanKGT; 2013-04-25 at 07:23 PM.
    Like this

"e6_Analog_Weather"

Holy CRAAP That is insane.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-04-25 07:18 PM
    There's an easy way but its not the right way
    Add the widget as jumper using object data and place into another theme.

Or wait for the newest ones which were completely rewritten with weather in it
    Wasn't trying to rush you guys Durben far from :-) I just like to learn is all
    is there a way to change where an iwidget appears on the screen when you initially add them? They appear at the top of the screen and for a scrolling iwidget I want to use lower on the screen I can't move it because NC starts to come down when I try to select the iwidget. PITA
    No you can't.

Suggest you long press an icon to get to wiggle mode and drag only under the stat bar
    Or in that widget you are using change the widget.plist height. Add 10-20px to it and you'll be able to grab it lower

Same lock. Just different config settings
    Clock still moves and stays where you place it
    Shows user lock background or full screen weather image
    If user background showing small weather pic shows

Just gonna add option to show/hide weather text as well as a setting for iPhone 4/4S or iPhone 5

Busy day
    D,

Can I get this, please ?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2013-04-25 07:23 PM
    No you can't.

Suggest you long press an icon to get to wiggle mode and drag only under the stat bar
    Or in that widget you are using change the widget.plist height. Add 10-20px to it and you'll be able to grab it lower
    Could he also just disable the NC with Springtomize for the time he needs to adjust his iWidget?
    2013-04-25 07:23 PM
    Not yet?

There is gonna be a weather one? Thats awesome. Is it anything like your screenie the other day of the analog clock behind the weather icon?
    It will be like something
    I seriously have six versions on my phone at present
    Not sure which way we will go though.

My lockscreen today
    Nice wallpaper
    2013-04-25 07:24 PM
    Hey, whenever I choose the analog clock widget for the lockscreen, I get a white outlined box around the clock. How do I get rid of the white box?
    Download Wallpaper JPEGifier from cydia then enable it choose your wallpaper then respring.
    2013-04-25 07:25 PM
    D,

Can I get this, please ?
    Haha still in Alpha testing. Rob is adding some touches to it, and Derrick still amazes us as the hours go by. Coming soon to an update near you. Stay tuned!
    2013-04-25 07:25 PM
    But being "quiet" isn't my style. It's always one of "them" that has a snide remark for somebody. Besides, i'm absolutely comfortable being the rage of every underdog out there.
    I gotta send u a pm about something in a few.
    don't worry.. just relax and breath.. life is beautiful no matter what they say, won't change anything.. think twice before.. just a little tip brother
    2013-04-25 07:27 PM
    Feel like I'm a spokesperson for Derrick (Durben,) but this ish is just INSANE in the MEMBRANE lol!

Like this
    Fully movable (and scalable) widget on your lockscreen (Freaking crazy!), Weather inside the clock and at the header of the LS, Date switched in place of "Glowing 6."

"e6_Analog_Weather"
    Fully movable(and scalable)widget on your lockscreen, Weather backdrops but can also use user background (wallpaper jpegifier), Date switched in place of "Glowing 6."
    glad you dig em man
    Second one is different on my phone already
    I'm still playing. Once I get it right ill add the 4/4S option
    Or maybe just write it so it fits both. We will see

Wasn't trying to rush you guys Durben far from :-) I just like to learn is all
    No worries man

D,

Can I get this, please ?
    Eventually. Alpha team only right now while we make these better
    Plus the boss finally decided to get on PS and recreate my recreation of his logo
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2013-04-25 at 07:32 PM.
    2013-04-25 07:29 PM

Like this

"e6_Analog_Weather"

Clean Amigo!!
    2013-04-25 07:32 PM
    Looking nice. And damn why I answer ur question about my pic and u didn't answer the 200 questions about ur pic Lmaoooo
    Lol that was me 😆 and thank you !
    2013-04-25 07:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD