Well, when I start throwing things, these are the first thing to fly... You'd better duck. Attachment 634606
    Damn Mama, that's one mean looking hot shoes. I don't want to get hit by that thing. Ohhh them heels are even worse.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-25 09:17 PM
    Damn Mama, that's one mean looking hot shoes. I don't want to get hit by that thing. Ohhh them heels are even worse.
    I gotta hit 5'3" somehow... Maybe if I add 8 inches or so
    2013-04-25 09:24 PM
    Lmaoooooooo
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-25 09:26 PM
    Lol another shortarse lol
    2013-04-25 09:27 PM
    I will get to it tonight...shoot me a PM to remind me...very busy today

Thanks bro...yeah I tried to find a wall to offset the awesome clock...can't wait for v2
    Awesome work as always

So who's gonna make a MAP Zepplin for me in that AWESOME new alpha sigs u guys have?
    Love that font look
    I will thank you map !
    2013-04-25 09:27 PM
    Lol another shortarse lol
    LOL. Yes, my drivers license says 5'1" but I think they lied.
    2013-04-25 09:28 PM

This should do for a little bit..
    Love the wallpaper. Very creative with the plug and neon strip. Status bar is sweet too.

Question to whoever: how do I make my status bar transparent?
    2013-04-25 09:33 PM
    It's ok. In the cyber world we all tall and good looking lol.
    2013-04-25 09:35 PM
    Thanks. need to work on that plug a bit.. you need to replace the uiimages in a theme with some transparent ones. Just download transparent status bar from cydia (winterboard theme)
    Love the wallpaper. Very creative with the plug and neon strip. Status bar is sweet too.

Question to whoever: how do I make my status bar transparent?
    2013-04-25 09:36 PM
    I would just like to say that I am indeed in the process of making a [email protected]k file for Elite 6 that will theme Cydia and all other sandboxed applications. Due to my busy schedule, it will not be done until about a week or (possibly) two, but it will be done.

And thanks to EricB for helping with the unpacking and repacking.
    2013-04-25 09:36 PM
    Them shoes have cleats as well? Hot damn. You can play sports and stab them at the same time.
    2013-04-25 09:38 PM
    5'1" physically. 6'10" at heart.
    2013-04-25 09:38 PM
    5'1" physically. 6'10" at heart.
    well, sometimes I feel 10 feet tall. When I look into my other half's eyes and see the love there.
    2013-04-25 09:41 PM
    well, sometimes I feel 10 feet tall. When I look into my other half's eyes and see the love there.
    Awwwww... So sweeet.
    2013-04-25 09:45 PM
    I would just like to say that I am indeed in the process of making a [email protected]k file for Elite 6 that will theme Cydia and all other sandboxed applications. Due to my busy schedule, it will not be done until about a week or (possibly) two, but it will be done.

And thanks to EricB for helping with the unpacking and repacking.
    You don't need artwork files to theme them. What you need is root level access. That can be had by installing Sudo from Cydia. This will give you temporary root privaledges to allow Cydia and such to be themed from winterboard. Much safer than messing with the system files.

eewww, yukkkk, gross!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-04-25 09:46 PM
    Them shoes have cleats as well? Hot damn. You can play sports and stab them at the same time.
    They're good for aerating the fields.

you don't need artwork files to theme them. What you need is root level access. That can be had by installing sudo from cydia. This will give you temporary root privaledges to allow cydia and such to be themed from winterboard. Much safer than messing with the system files.

Eewww, yukkkk, gross!
    lol.
    2013-04-25 09:48 PM
    @Bacardi85 looking nice bro thanks. U did a great job there: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8365/imageyabf.jpg
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-25 09:51 PM
    You don't need artwork files to theme them. What you need is root level access. That can be had by installing Sudo from Cydia. This will give you temporary root privaledges to allow Cydia and such to be themed from winterboard. Much safer than messing with the system files.
    ...Seriously?

I already have Sudo installed... How exactly would this be possible?
    2013-04-25 09:52 PM
    Would someone please make me this layer.png but with a red background instead of the black
    Would be very grateful
    Thanks
    Attachment 634602
    PM me... If no else does it ill get to it as I have the PSD somewhere
    2013-04-25 09:53 PM
    Mamajaay could you kindly point me in the direction to get your most recent extreme weather sb please?thanks
    2013-04-25 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD