...Seriously?

I already have Sudo installed... How exactly would this be possible?
    Let me ask, why do you have Sudo installed?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-04-25 09:55 PM
    Mamajaay could you kindly point me in the direction to get your most recent extreme weather sb please?thanks
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8t0h7uawu..._Extremev4.zip
    2013-04-25 09:55 PM
    Let me ask, why do you have Sudo installed?
    I think something I installed in Cydia required it as a dependency. Not 100% sure which tweak it was, though.

EDIT: Okay, I went to uninstall Sudo (not actually uninstalling it), but it didn't show anything that needed to be uninstalled with it.

Again, not sure why I have it, but I never installed it by itself.
    Last edited by Imperiali; 2013-04-25 at 09:59 PM.
    2013-04-25 09:57 PM
    how about the red mod analog clock screenshot? Credit to Durben

You don't need artwork files to theme them. What you need is root level access. That can be had by installing Sudo from Cydia. This will give you temporary root privaledges to allow Cydia and such to be themed from winterboard. Much safer than messing with the system files.
    PLEASE!! This topic deserves its own thread. Lets not let it get lost in e6.. It applies to many of us who would like to see how to theme Cydia and other root level only stuff.
    @Bacardi85 looking nice bro thanks. U did a great job there: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/8365/imageyabf.jpg
    I hate seeing my stuff hue changed
    No offense Z

how about the red mod analog clock screenshot? Credit to Durben

See above...
    2013-04-25 10:02 PM

See above...
    Butchered :/
    2013-04-25 10:04 PM
    No offense Z

See above...
    Not only that but it's lost it's impact and effect
    2013-04-25 10:04 PM
    downloading the up date one hour and counting half way there ...................
    2013-04-25 10:05 PM
    No offense Z

See above...
    its okey if you don't like it.. but i like it.. that is the most important
    2013-04-25 10:05 PM
    WITH ALL DUE RESPECT to those taking the time and modding....it's called Elite not Deplete

Lets keep it that way
    2013-04-25 10:07 PM
    No offense Z

See above...
    None talking my old friend
    Ah sorry forgot to credit you pal!!!
    I'm sure they all know where it came from since everybody is playing and talking about ur crazy work. Love u bro no HOMO lol
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-25 10:07 PM
    I think you'
    All of these should already be themed.
    ISX wasn't the issue, its just some of the icon packs have the settings icons included, some don't. I was using e6.dark.icons, switching to e6.icon.slate and most of them are themed. Now I just need to go about getting the rest themed.
    2013-04-25 10:08 PM
    I think something I installed in Cydia required it as a dependency. Not 100% sure which tweak it was, though.

EDIT: Okay, I went to uninstall Sudo (not actually uninstalling it), but it didn't show anything that needed to be uninstalled with it.

Again, not sure why I have it, but I never installed it by itself.
    Even though NewD thinks this should be in it's own thread, I believe you want it to be themed like Elite6. Based on the amount of off-topic conversation that goes on in here, this is waaay more on-topic than most of the conversations.

Anyway, I will use Cydia as an example:

In Bundles you will put all your themed files in com.saurik.Cydia

Just get this folder:

var/stash/Applications.XXXXXX/Cydia.app

Theme all that is in there, even the sub folders then drop everything into the com.saurik.Cydia folder in winterboard. Obviously, you will not be putting the Cydia.app folder in there, just all of its contents.

Let me know if you need something, feel free to PM me if you need to.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-04-25 10:08 PM
    Almost done, got a few more icons to make. Here is a snapshot of the CallBar, Dialer, and Dialer when pressed. Still working on the keypad icon. But I think it's looking ok for now.

Click on the attachments for a closer look. I didn;t want to post a big ol' post.

Attached Thumbnails elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_1588.png   elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_1589.png   elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_1590.png  
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-04-25 10:10 PM
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366920604.130384.jpg
    Thanks DB for the LS. Love it
    iPhone 6 Plus GOLD AT&T 64GB 8.1 (mine)
    iPhone 6 GOLD Unlock 128GB 8.1 (wife)
    Pay for themes, please don't pirate. Themers work hard for their themes
    2013-04-25 10:10 PM
    Even though NewD thinks this should be in it's own thread, I believe you want it to be themed like Elite6. Based on the amount of off-topic conversation that goes on in here, this is waaay more on-topic than most of the conversations.

Just get this folder:

Theme all that is in there, even the sub folders then drop everything into the com.saurik.Cydia folder in winterboard. Obviously, you will not be putting the Cydia.app folder in there, just all of its contents.

Then what is Sudo used for? Gaining root access to Cydia.app?
    2013-04-25 10:12 PM

Just get this folder:

Thanks. I'll have to take a look into this later on.
    Almost done, got a few more icons to make. Here is a snapshot of the CallBar, Dialer, and Dialer when pressed. Still working on the keypad icon. But I think it's looking ok for now.

Looks good bro
    Making me want to work on my razor set and rotating between slate icon set

Always reminds me of EPHD Frameless
    Thanks. need to work on that plug a bit.. you need to replace the uiimages in a theme with some transparent ones. Just download transparent status bar from cydia (winterboard theme)
    Gonna have to do some hunting. Downloaded/installed/activated...still a dark status bar.
    2013-04-25 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD