Ya mama I don't understand why they do that. If I ever have to go back to stock. May have to jump ships.
    2013-04-26 01:53 PM
    Good morning elite users and alphas and rob.

I've caught up on the thread, and I have to say, seeing people lose their jail break saddens me deeply. Especially good guys like zplit.

I don't know that I have any additional help to offer than what has already been suggested here in the thread.

It may be too late for some, but maybe not for others.

FYI, I mess with my system files all the time, however I know what I'm doing and what files NOT to touch.

PLEASE be careful what you install and always have an alternate unlock method. Just because its on Cydia doesn't mean it's "safe"

Good luck and Happy Friday.
    Sad to Hear Mama 😞
    So can i ask whats Happend 😳?
    2013-04-26 01:53 PM
    Sad to Hear Mama 😞
    So can i ask whats Happend 😳?
    Oh no, mine is fine. It was the tales of others that saddened me
    2013-04-26 01:59 PM
    Basically the best advice I have for that was given a few pages back it think by h3ated3 was if you are using Jellylock or Atom setup another unlock method using Activator. He suggested the long press home button and I totally followed his lead.
    2013-04-26 02:01 PM
    Good morning elites! I was wondering if for the official theme we could have a keyboard for the tweak ikeywi. Right now i can t use it with elite keybord! Thanks
    2013-04-26 02:03 PM
    Has this been shared. I can you point me to the post if possible. TIA. This is an awesome widget
    It's part of the paid theme.if you purchase via Cydia (now available) you get this lock screen.

Ya mama I don't understand why they do that. If I ever have to go back to stock. May have to jump ships.
    Yeah An iPhone is useless as stock. I wouldn't use an iPhone if I could not jail break. No matter how user friendly it is. Besides the tweaks I make the most use of like iconoclasm, I widgets, and a few others I don't have many tweaks on my phone. To paranoid I will mess it up and have to restore to stock.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 2013-04-26 at 02:24 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-04-26 02:11 PM
    Basically the best advice I have for that was given a few pages back it think by h3ated3 was if you are using Jellylock or Atom setup another unlock method using Activator. He suggested the long press home button and I totally followed his lead.
    So people having problems with these lockscreens?
    2013-04-26 02:13 PM
    lol, I watched MJ run her device ingot he ground when she first started. just have to be really careful when you go to adding new tweaks to your phone. I do not mess with them. most of the time I do not even run a lock screen mod. Too many bad things can happen.

on a lighter note, hope everyone is ready for a great day, it is Friday, and an amazing weekend. cause it is coming. Stay Focused, Stay Elite
    2013-04-26 02:15 PM
    Is it possible for someone to fix a e6 scandinavian keyboard

Attachment 634765

Thx

If no one here is able to assisst you, maybe contact the creator of color keyboard. He's very helpful and easy going. Good dude right there.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-26 02:19 PM
    well, when people are replacing their unlock button or whatever…….like making a slider, that is too small to see. and now you can not unlock your device. I am weary when ity comes to all the extra apps, and tweaks, even tho they might look cool, and make the user interface cool, like Auxo, in the long run, I have found it is better to install what you NEED. and not worry about the flashy bangs and what have nots

actually , there are about 10 versions of the keyboard being made for all languages right now bro. no worries
    2013-04-26 02:22 PM
    Goodmorning peeps ! ✌
    2013-04-26 02:23 PM
    I am always sadden to hear about someone losing their jailbreak because it holds such value to me. With that being said, you can't be in constant fear every time u install something new.

Pinoy once called me fearless because of the risk I take with my modifications. Since 3G I have never had an issue.

My general rule is don't load every tweak that comes out. Decide which ones hold real value to "you". Everyone will define this differently. Stay away from cracked tweaks. Not going to make an argument about piracy but instead say that it has been proven that the modified code can cause problems.

Also, remove all unused dependencies. Not that anyone asked but this is how I navigate these tumultuous waters we call jailbreak. Have a great weekend everyone.
    2013-04-26 02:25 PM
    thats exactly right ….. right there. I have a list basic stuff for me, like GPs/iwidgets/sbsettings etc etc, that are must have. you can keep jellylocker and ATOMIC LS there used to be another tweak that let you put apps on the lock screen, whatever happened to it?

nice screen shot JenniMo. liking the line cal. looks good.
    2013-04-26 02:30 PM
    Did the slate Voxer icon disappear with one of the last 2 updates? Or am I just more crazy?

Edit: I found the images in the newly added dark icons theme bundle folder. Must have been removed from the slate icon folder with update.
    Last edited by noname8317; 2013-04-26 at 02:36 PM.
    2013-04-26 02:31 PM
    Good morning elite users and alphas and rob.

I've caught up on the thread, and I have to say, seeing people lose their jail break saddens me deeply. Especially good guys like zplit.

I don't know that I have any additional help to offer than what has already been suggested here in the thread.

It may be too late for some, but maybe not for others.

FYI, I mess with my system files all the time, however I know what I'm doing and what files NOT to touch.

PLEASE be careful what you install and always have an alternate unlock method. Just because its on Cydia doesn't mean it's "safe"

Good luck and Happy Friday.
    Thanks luv I'm not to sad I have another iPhone 5 JB only thing is the is black n I love the white one so a bit sad there. My phone has been stuck with the apple logo for weeks and still trying to fix it lol. I hate 6.1.3 loool
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-26 02:33 PM
    Me today! Just allways Simple! One question to Durben! Is it possible to fix the Widget on LS?? If i tab on Screen, i can pull the Clock to every Place on the Screen, but i like to fix the Position!

2013-04-26 02:34 PM
    BTW good morning to all my old and new friends... Good after noon for few of you guys and good night for others too!! We should all live in the same city lol.

Goodmorning peeps ! ✌
    Good morning 😚
    Last edited by zplit; 2013-04-26 at 02:39 PM.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-26 02:35 PM
    Me today! Just allways Simple! One question to Durben! Is it possible to fix the Widget on LS?? If i tab on Screen, i can pull the Clock to every Place on the Screen, but i like to fix the Position!
    If you have the latest version you can go into the css file and make adjustments there. If i understand your question correctly.
    To change the size and stuff like that, go into the config file.
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 2013-04-26 at 02:41 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC
    2013-04-26 02:39 PM

Like that cydia icon.
    2013-04-26 02:40 PM
    where put the jellylock handler please?
    2013-04-26 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD