Hey macinmac, seriously tho, I looked at your screenshot wrong. Sorry about that bro.
    2013-04-26 10:30 PM
    OOOOOOH my iBlanks were showing.

Attachment 634858
    2013-04-26 10:31 PM
    This is alil off topic kinda sorta but every time I try to open my ifile it crashes now haven't done anything different but update n dl certain things on here but other than that..jus asking for a solution from one of awesome Elitist for your help please n thanx a bunch in advance....
    2013-04-26 10:32 PM
    Another handmade icon by me ^^ Image inside the frame :
    Attached Thumbnails elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-fsc.png   elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-tvc.png  
    2013-04-26 10:33 PM
    why is wallpaper jpegifier not working for you bro?
    are u enabling the LS wallpaper through settings and respiring?
    I have the same issue I have tried everything
    2013-04-26 10:35 PM
    iskariotA how do i get e6.lockscreen.analog look like yours been trying all day to work it out can you help please.........
    Open the Config.js
    Set it to these settings in pic

And just below those you'll see var size =
    Make it 65
    2013-04-26 10:37 PM
    Does anyone know how I could rotate the weather wallpapers in Mr. Durbens new and improved analog lockscreen?
    2013-04-26 10:38 PM
    Done..waiting for bars' go ahead to share it

2013-04-26 10:38 PM
    This is alil off topic kinda sorta but every time I try to open my ifile it crashes now haven't done anything different but update n dl certain things on here but other than that..jus asking for a solution from one of awesome Elitist for your help please n thanx a bunch in advance....
    Have you tried removing and reinstalling iFile? if so?? start back tracking and removing any app or updates you have done recently since you last used iFile. Thats what i do/did for iwidgets. I couldn't for the life of me to get the menu to come up and finally after uninstalling about 5-6 app/tweaks i got it to work. happen to be a app conflict. Just think and try to troubleshoot systematically.
    2013-04-26 10:40 PM
    iskariotA how do i get e6.lockscreen.analog look like yours been trying all day to work it out can you help please.........
    e6_Analog_Weather_Minimal_v2 clock size: 65

2013-04-26 10:41 PM
    Ok thank you sir stay blessed...
    2013-04-26 10:43 PM
    Open the Config.js
    Set it to these settings in pic

And just below those you'll see var size =
    Make it 65
    your the man D thanks buddy.............
    2013-04-26 10:44 PM
    Now you know where this is going to go Durben lol but yes we Canadians love BEEEERRRRR!
    Thanks for the kind words
    I'll leave this here but don't feel obligated
    Hard to say no to beer, I am Canadian
    [email protected] <- PayPal
    2013-04-26 10:45 PM
    LS

SB

Gonna make a new wall when i get home
    Great where did you get that status bar? looking great!
    2013-04-26 10:45 PM
    thanks for the information.. bcz they don't like the stuff with the hue that im doing and they take my ideas after that... hahaha anywayS
    Get over yourself man. There's nothing from you incorporated in that lock
    Unfortunately you don't see the 14 different versions I send to our alpha team

The only suggestion taken from the thread/DM on twitter was from vansmack to incorporate the date where the 6 is

But everyone for the recent analog clock...
    I really couldn't do it without him.....smh

Sht like this is what is keeping me from posting other widgets on the thread.
    I have 3 that I can post pretty much now but the nonsense is what makes me keep it to myself.
    See me post yesterday morning (my time) and then chaos ensues on the thread, no posts from me and I skip to the end at night. Same thing today. See y'all later
    2013-04-26 10:48 PM

WB one not happy with but if thats how you want it ill play about
    Thanks pal
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2013-04-26 10:48 PM
    With wallpaper jpegifier you don't have to touch any files anywhere
    I would reinstall jelly lock and wallpaper jpegifier so you start from scratch and take it from there

Wish I can help more bro, but you shouldn't have issues with both tweaks..they run without any adding or subtracting files
    Perhaps I have the wrong location to add wallpapers to stock ios wallpaper collection. Is it Library/wallpaper/iphone?

Even when I add images to this location, they don't show up in settings/brightness and wallpaper.

Edit: found the [email protected]#%^@$. /var/mobile/Library/SpringBoard/Converted-LockBackground.jpg
    Last edited by ECUpirate44; 2013-04-26 at 10:55 PM.
    2013-04-26 10:50 PM
    Get over yourself man. There's nothing from you incorporated in that lock
    Unfortunately you don't see the 14 different versions I send to our alpha team

The only suggestion taken from the thread/DM on twitter was from vansmack to incorporate the date where the 6 is

But everyone for the recent analog clock...
    I really couldn't do it without him.....smh

Sht like this is what is keeping me from posting other widgets on the thread.
    I have 3 that I can post pretty much now but the nonsense is what makes me keep it to myself.
    See me post yesterday morning (my time) and then chaos ensues on the thread, no posts from me and I skip to the end at night. Same thing today. See y'all later
    yea seriously whats up with this guy!
    2013-04-26 10:51 PM
    Does anyone know how I could rotate the weather wallpapers in Mr. Durbens new and improved analog lockscreen?
    What exactly are you asking?
    2013-04-26 10:51 PM
    Thanks Durben!!!
    elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_0578.png

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-img_0579.png
    2013-04-26 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.