Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. We have reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feet. Sit back relax and enjoy the view of the beautiful UNIAW sky and moon on our right. If we are lucky we may spot some Elite6 prop planes flying by in the morning.

Pretty cool bro! Nice job
    2013-05-01 03:07 AM
    Thank you kindly krima that has done the trick (-;
    2013-05-01 03:11 AM
    Actually it's just the one iWidget which is supposed to be cmc.ultimate.sb.bottom.iwidget the rest is just my wallpaper
    I'd just remove it from your phone and redownload it than add the iwidget again.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE
    2013-05-01 03:12 AM
    Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. We have reached our cruising altitude of 30,000 feet. Sit back relax and enjoy the view of the beautiful UNIAW sky and moon on our right. If we are lucky we may spot some Elite6 prop planes flying by in the morning.

Next you've gotta have a scrolling bg and have the wing shake.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2013-05-01 at 03:14 AM.
    2013-05-01 03:12 AM
    springboard for my husband, has chosen this theme,My husband likes the clean springboard, Gracias al creador del wallpapers y erayser, gracias

Any possible way you can hook this picture up for the iPhone 5 pls??..sick set up
    2013-05-01 03:13 AM
    Here my personnal version for my iPhone 4 with saint of the day

Thanks to erayser, mone and all the creators

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57pxp0fucp...ser_monei5.zip
    Ramses,

Thanks for the modification for iphone4 of erasers awesome lockscreen. Awesome job!

I modified it more to my liking and moved the forecast up as it was covered by the slider. Also added a display:none to hide that city it said on the right side. I moved the clock and date up a bit also. Having a heck of a time moving the description down a bit so it's between the bar bit I'm still playing. Not sure why that was not lined up as in the screenshot you showed it looked perfect.

Thanks Erayser for the sweet lockscreen and Ramses for making it fit my 4.

Here is how I'm looking ATM:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1367370956.667415.jpg
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 2013-05-01 at 03:20 AM.
    2013-05-01 03:17 AM
    Just went from icleaner to icleaner pro and I am trying to use the themed I cleaner icon that worked but won't show on pro I followed all the proper steps even went in to the original pro app and changed the icon.I have it as [email protected],app info has the original I'd as a conflict and something I have not seen as a depends. Anyone been able to theme the pro Icon? I did respring and reboot and ran I cleaner pro before too.
    Thanks;HIP5
    Last edited by Hip5; 2013-05-01 at 03:20 AM.
    2013-05-01 03:17 AM
    I have a quick question,I've accidentally put a text using the_durbans text iwidget to near my dock and I can't get rid off it how do I sort this please thanks
    Did you try taking all icons out of dock and try getting rid of it that way??
    2013-05-01 03:19 AM
    Next you've gotta have a scrolling bg and have the wing shake.
    Lol, that would be cool.
    2013-05-01 03:20 AM
    Just went from icleaner to icleaner pro and I am trying to use the themed I cleaner icon that worked but won't show on pro I followed all the proper steps even went in to the original pro app and changed the icon.I have it as [email protected],app info has the original I'd as a conflict and something I have not seen as a depends. Anyone been able to theme the pro Icon? I did respring and reboot and ran I cleaner pro before too.
    Thanks;HIP5
    This is the proper bundle Id... The icon is named correctly. Is this what you have?
    org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner

Would help if I posted it right? Lol. Sorry here it is ^
    2013-05-01 03:21 AM
    The fact that people keep referring to negative people is sad itself. So f'n what!? Get over yourselves and pull your panties out of your crack. Good grief.
    2013-05-01 03:26 AM
    Very nice Eric love that
    2013-05-01 03:27 AM

Somebody posted a dune theme iwidget and it got me inspired. 😜
    2013-05-01 03:28 AM
    use ifile and rename the widget like say if its name dbtimewidget name it dbtimewidget1 then respring,it should be removed
    I have a quick question,I've accidentally put a text using the_durbans text iwidget to near my dock and I can't get rid off it how do I sort this please thanks
    sadly by quoting every post on this matter keeps the ball rolling so why not just let it go cause you're as much to blame as the guy trashing you...just my 2 cents.
    negative people are everywhere brother.. but don't be affected.. the senior people here they know each other and they support each other.. even in a good way and bad way.. they make fun of new people.. but really i don't care how many times they made fun of me.. and how many times they had bad comments.. but yesterday and today nothing changed with that in my life and won't change either tomorrow

Stay positive and i totaly agree with you! ignore them.. best thing ever don't worry be Happy
    I had a widget end up on my spotlight page and sadly is few spots ya can't delete it from with out doing what kirma said or what I said.
    In wiggle mode there should be a small circle with an x in it in the upper left hand corner of the widget. Select that to remove. it will be small so look carefully.
    van said it without so much sugar on it.
    The fact that people keep referring to negative people is sad itself. So f'n what!? Get over yourselves and pull your panties out of your crack. Good grief.
    Last edited by jima6636; 2013-05-01 at 03:35 AM.

2013-05-01 03:29 AM
    Lately I've asked lots of questions and I apologize for that.....but I'm also very grateful of the AWESOME people on this thread who've helped answer them all. Soooooo, having said that I have another question......is there a way to get my icons closer together side by side (less space in between)?
    2013-05-01 03:36 AM
    Seriously whats with all the dont worry be happy dr. phil nonsense in here?
    Didn't know any of that kind of talk was theme related
    2013-05-01 03:36 AM

Last edited by Karoonchai; 2013-05-01 at 03:39 AM.
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai
    2013-05-01 03:37 AM
    Very nice karoo
    2013-05-01 03:38 AM
    Lately I've asked lots of questions and I apologize for that.....but I'm also very grateful of the AWESOME people on this thread who've helped answer them all. Soooooo, having said that I have another question......is there a way to get my icons closer together side by side (less space in between)?
    Bro no need to apologize if you have questions
    Someone is bound to help
    It's the questions that are asked when the answers are on the previous page type stuff

springtomize will bring icons closer together with 5 icons per row
    iconoclasm also has custom layouts to move icons closer together
    2013-05-01 03:38 AM
    I know you can accomplish that with Iconoclasm Layout Maker. You can make your own custom layouts and adjust spacing and size etc. than the layout once you save it can be applied via iconoclasm to a specific page or pages.
    2013-05-01 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD