User Tag List

Me ATM thanks to Bars and Mone..

2013-05-07 11:14 AM
    Would love to git my MacBook to look like that.
    2013-05-07 11:17 AM
    Badaboommmmm Macbook Elite 6...Dock Icons completely changed and did my own creation HDD changed, folder briefcase with Elite logo Love it, thanks to Zoo for the iPhoto wallpaper, and thanks to NuckinFutz for the Elite Logo.. and can you guys tell me who's the own of the wallpaper thanks..

Edit : Thanks to Mone for this beautiful Icon Frame
    Are you gonna share this this is so great
    2013-05-07 11:24 AM
    Are you gonna share this this is so great
    ill share it tomorrow have to repack everything first and still more icons to do
    2013-05-07 11:29 AM
    I have it on mine yes sir. Not exact like sbsettings but does give a close reading.
    I got it to display just "free RAM" but it's showing I only have "07 MB"..... That can't be right, I'm running animated weather with no problems...
    2013-05-07 11:29 AM
    ill share it tomorrow have to repack everything first and still more icons to do
    Sounds good thank you

I got it to display just "free RAM" but it's showing I only have "07 MB"..... That can't be right, I'm running animated weather with no problems...
    Did ya do a respring? iPhone 5? I'm showing 754 right now
    2013-05-07 11:31 AM
    Yes, up to 58MB now....still not right
    2013-05-07 11:38 AM
    I have tried all e6 color keyboards, all the same. Since it works for trebor, I'm going to re-install the keyboard pack because Auros keyboard works fine for me.

elilab
    Same issue for me Auros works Elite not too bad
    2013-05-07 11:42 AM
    Dunno unless something is messing with it. I'm down to 407 now.
    2013-05-07 11:45 AM
    Dunno unless something is messing with it. I'm down to 407 now.
    Yea.....no biggie, tho......thx for the replies, bud
    2013-05-07 11:47 AM
    Ipad2/mini coming along nicely. ImageUploadedByModMyi1367923675.926217.jpg
    Attached Images
    2013-05-07 11:47 AM
    My current set up...

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-1.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-2.pngelite 6 - a suit and tie affair-3.png
    2013-05-07 11:49 AM
    What are you using to display free ram? Sorry if I missed in earlier post.
    Ipad2/mini coming along nicely. ImageUploadedByModMyi1367923675.926217.jpg
    look nice are you working on mini ipad port?
    My sb atm
    thanks to Mone for this beautiful sb
    Hey can you share this SB it would be anwesome.. :P
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/xa39.jpg//
    2013-05-07 11:51 AM
    What are you using to display free ram? Sorry if I missed in earlier post.
    Springtomize 2
    2013-05-07 11:54 AM
    This is an old wive's tale.

Ive come across this comment before but never seen proof of it.

I use BDP in two devices and it works great.

Two days ago i read a post on another forum site someone losing his JB by applying a font using bytafont. You are going to get rid of that too?

I am not saying that guy was lieing but God knows what tweaks he had installed in his device that made his phone finally give up upon installing and applying a new font.

I can personally attest that if a font is not ported correctly, bytafont can and WILL put you in a bootloop from hell.

Had to manually reinstall all my system fonts through iFunBox, which is NO fun when bootloops are only 10 seconds between them. Had to go further into the directory one folder at a time between loops. And timing the copy of the system fonts had to be PERFECT.

The Alpha Team saw this happen first hand in our EveryMe about 2months ago. And got to hear the panic set in when I thought I was gonna lose the JB.

Hemp will tell you. I used to download EVERYTHING. He watched my iPhone blow up numerous times. Then I learned the lesson when I had to go without a JB from 5.1.2 til 6.0.1. That's a long *** time for a modder to go without a JB.

NewDestiny just about got his *** chewed off by me during that time. Because he didn't know i was jailed, but yet still modding smash and making color mods for themers. And I quite like Grant (most times LOL)

My point -- anything can cause a bootloop. Any combination of things. It's not fair to point fingers at specific tweaks. Hell, on my old 4S, I couldn't ever install iWidgets (and no it wasn't user error... I had it running fine on three other devices at the time) was just THAT device.

I run EXTREMELY light these days. Bytafont, Winterboard, gridlock, NcSettings, iFile, and springtomize... Still no iwidgets.

I clean my phone the old fashioned way. Manually. Through iFile. (Although that can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing)

Now on my iPad, tis a bit different story. I still tend to be a little more free on that. But, with that said, it's also not the device that I simply CANNOT live without a JB on. My phone, however, is.

Good luck, happy modding, and enjoy your Tuesday.

Be elite.
    2013-05-07 11:56 AM
    Sorry, Hemp.. I've read every post here like you.. And BDPro did not lose 3 people their jailbreak. Lets not drag a good company's name thru the mud. Please.

We agree there Seth.
    Hemp is right here. Grant, the person hemp is referring to is in the review thread of the English version of battery doctor pro. A person used the cleaning function and felt it was taking too long and closes the program completely. This cause his apps to be deleted. So he had to restore.

You know I use the tweak and have been using it for months. I have never had a problem and in the end I think a lot of this is on the user end. U don't force quit an app while performing a critical function.
    2013-05-07 12:02 PM
    look nice are you working on mini ipad port?
    Yes iPad 2/mini all the same
    2013-05-07 12:04 PM
    Yes iPad 2/mini all the same
    thats awesome.. let me know if you are going to release that will be great
    2013-05-07 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD