yes! Thats right!

Hey! Can you tell me how to remove the one-day forecast in the home screen weather? I don't see an option for that in Config.js under Set up. Thanks!
    Can you also tell me how to change the Settings icon to a custom Settings icon? I have a Custom SHINE Settings.png. I don't find Settings in Bundles under Shine theme. Thanks!
    2013-05-22 07:04 AM
    Hey wen u figure it out do u mind dropping me a priv msg on how to do it.. Thnx!

Hey! Can you tell me how to remove the one-day forecast in the home screen weather? I don't see an option for that in Config.js under Set up. Thanks!
    Can you also tell me how to change the Settings icon to a custom Settings icon? I have a Custom SHINE Settings.png. I don't find Settings in Bundles under Shine theme. Thanks!
    2013-05-22 07:39 AM
    Go into the css and search about #forecastinfo

Add the Line: display:none;

So the forecast isn't show!
    2013-05-22 08:02 AM
    where i can find the transparent shine logo please?
    2013-05-22 09:23 AM
    Look please Pages before! Think so after Page 40! Posted from Steph and also from Klont!
    2013-05-22 10:02 AM
    thanks yamakasi
    2013-05-22 10:16 AM
    See in Root/var/stash/Themes/SHINE.theme/Bundles/com.apple.preferences/[email protected]~iphone

If you want to change, first rename the existing icon (something like [email protected]~iphone) and then add a new one with name [email protected]~iphone -> Respring and it works (if not try to clean cashes with iCleaner).

Here I tested it with a settings icon made by Yama (credit and thanks to him - also for mail and springtomize icons).
    2013-05-22 10:55 AM
    See in Root/var/stash/Themes/SHINE.theme/Bundles/com.apple.preferences/[email protected]~iphone

If you want to change, first rename the existing icon (something like [email protected]~iphone) and then add a new one with name [email protected]~iphone -> Respring and it works (if not try to clean cashes with iCleaner).

Here I tested it with a settings icon made by Yama (credit and thanks to him - also for mail and springtomize icons).

Excellent! And many thanks, indeed. It works just like a gem. I did try Preferences before but I thought it is for the items inside Preferences (like in the stock icons).. and so I was scared to change it. Now, Yep, Bingo! Of course, Yama's drop box is very useful Thanks to him as well.

Go into the css and search about #forecastinfo

Add the Line: display:none;

So the forecast isn't show!
    Thanks! But I didn't do it because I'm really scared where exactly to add that line after I search #forecast info and above all, UniAW6_iph5.css is Shine.weather.theme /css/main (the original) and the update is /javascript/main/uniaw6.js... So I may screw it up .

Sorry my Friend!! Only Letters with this Font! NO NUMBERS!!!
    So Yama! I didn't give up asking you . Now I understand why you couldn't do it for me, because I asked for [email protected]$# .. So, at least can you do Kash and kASSh for me? This will be my last request to you, anyway. Cheers! mate.
    Last edited by mann88; 2013-05-22 at 11:59 AM.
    2013-05-22 11:23 AM
    Yama, can I request name Steven.
    Thanks.
    2013-05-22 12:51 PM
    How i can remove the weather text info on the shine weather theme and the clock on yamakasi uniaw LS please,i don't find the line to delete
    thanks.
    2013-05-22 01:33 PM
    every info? (city, desc, high,low,temp,sr,ss)
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --
    2013-05-22 01:35 PM
    every info? (city, desc, high,low,temp,sr,ss)
    yes if possible.
    2013-05-22 01:40 PM
    just have a look in ../css/Main/UniAw6_iph5.css and search for the parameter which you don´t want so see and set a display: none; .. if you use the original SHINE weather.theme from Blue

example:

#city{

background-color: transparent;
    top: 6px;
    left: -10px;
    display: none;
    }
    Last edited by Kazuyoshi; 2013-05-22 at 01:46 PM.

Dropbox
    2013-05-22 01:44 PM
    great thanks Matux
    2013-05-22 01:54 PM
    How i can remove the weather text info on the shine weather theme and the clock on yamakasi uniaw LS please,i don't find the line to delete
    thanks.

just have a look in ../css/Main/UniAw6_iph5.css and search for the parameter which you don´t want so see and set a display: none; .. if you use the original SHINE weather.theme from Blue

example:

#city{

background-color: transparent;
    top: 6px;
    left: -10px;
    display: none;
    }
    it also can be easier

setup/config.js --> var Hide_All_Weather_Info = false; // true or false, set to true to hide all the weather info (text) on the screen
    2013-05-22 02:06 PM
    Klont .. where do you find this option in Blue´s weather

Dropbox
    2013-05-22 02:08 PM
    Klont .. where do you find this option in Blue´s weather
    He was also talking about Yama's LS
    but you are right in Blue's this option is not possible,

thanks.
    2013-05-22 02:12 PM
    thanks.
    he was looking for 2 things

Dropbox
    2013-05-22 02:13 PM
    he was looking for 2 things
    yes i see i did not read it very good

But maybe someone else can use it

edit.
    Can someone please explain the amateur how to get space between de #date

22 may --> 2 space 2 may
    Thanks
    Last edited by Klont; 2013-05-22 at 02:43 PM.
    2013-05-22 02:16 PM
    Incredible theme here Blue. Can't believe I was so busy that I missed it. Will purchase it for sure
    Last edited by muthemes; 2013-05-22 at 02:45 PM.
    2013-05-22 02:42 PM
2,315 ... 3171798081828391 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD