How should the UniAW6.js in the MainCSS Folder???? Is there an origin inside?? NO!! There is only ONE UniAW6.js in the Theme! You must only change them!
    2013-05-22 08:23 PM
    UniAW6.js (js = JavaScript)
    ahhh thanks so I did put it in the right spot
    2013-05-22 08:25 PM
    I included a Readme at the Fix.

But Yama, your' re right, this is generation Playstation or whatever, they can even find a folder or just drag and drop a file into a folder. I got 3 mails today: "this is so complicated, i better wait for the Cydia update"

Other email hightlights today:
    - Can i use another wallpaper
    yes, replace the theme wallpaper called "Wallpaper@2x.png"
    - Where can i find it ?
    Inside the folder SHINE.theme
    - Where is this SHINE.theme folder ?
    at Library/Themes/
    - I can't find that app, do i need anything else for that ?
    Please use the forum or google.
    Last edited by Blue; 2013-05-22 at 08:31 PM.
    2013-05-22 08:26 PM
    How should the UniAW6.js in the MainCSS Folder???? Is there an origin inside?? NO!! There is only ONE UniAW6.js in the Theme! You must only change them!
    Ok so I did have it in the right sorry for asking all the questions Im really new to this plus I have a 10 month baby screaming and yelling in my ear and I rarely mess with things inside the theme thanks for the help
    2013-05-22 08:26 PM
    why you don't make what we say??? I have tested both with the fix! SB and LS and also on iP4 and iP5! And all works!
    i did exactly what u guys said. even set the backgroud to false. i get the clock and up with the name of the city i am in with no weather background with the reg ip5.css once i change the name i get a black background
    2013-05-22 08:28 PM
    Ok! From the beginning! Which LS you use???
    2013-05-22 08:41 PM
    Ok! From the beginning! Which LS you use???
    im using yours.
    2013-05-22 08:42 PM
    Digital LS??

Set var show_background = false; and var FullScreen_WW = true;
    2013-05-22 08:44 PM
    A question Yama. exxOS users reporting the optional exxOS Lockscreen 4 isn't working anymore.
    I looked at the code, it's any kind of UniAW, heavily reworked by "Oldster". The problem is clear, it uses Yahoo with a 4day forecast.

Is Oldster a buddy of you or from here ?
    2013-05-22 08:45 PM
    Digital LS??

Set var show_background = false; and var FullScreen_WW = true;
    both are done. still nothing
    2013-05-22 08:47 PM
    Oldster is our Script-Guru from iTheming! He knows about the Problems with yahoo, but so he said, it doesn't looks good for future with forecast Themes! This Weekend, he will have a look into the old accu-stolen Codes! There the Forecast works, but not with GPS! Yahoo is a bad Company for us all!

both are done. still nothing
    Did you change other things??? I tryed before!! and it works!
    2013-05-22 08:49 PM
    Okay, please just ask him if he can take a look the Lockscreen4, if not...then exxOS users must use my Lockscreen weather coming with the theme and is working.
    2013-05-22 08:53 PM
    Which exxosLS was this?? LS4?? can you give me an Link?? Or its linked in exxOS Threat Post1?
    2013-05-22 08:54 PM
    Oldster is our Script-Guru from iTheming! He knows about the Problems with yahoo, but so he said, it doesn't looks good for future with forecast Themes! This Weekend, he will have a look into the old accu-stolen Codes! There the Forecast works, but not with GPS! Yahoo is a bad Company for us all!

Did you change other things??? I tryed before!! and it works!
    Dacal has it working now and is just testing. Forecast will be back soon
    2013-05-22 08:55 PM
    Blue, thanks for a great theme.
    Yama, thanks for a great LS.
    Two questions, Yama...can you make a "Jerry" & a "Lisa" for the LS?
    2nd, is there a way of using a different analog face? Perhaps a Tag or something along those lines?
    Thanks again, fellas.
    2013-05-22 09:03 PM
    Blue i posted an Weatherfix for the exxOSLS4 in exxOS Threat! Please try it, if it work on you!
    2013-05-22 09:07 PM
    first of all this theme is amazing, secondly i have some problems and i need some help... 1.how to change lock screen background and 2. when a folder expands the back round is from the original ios theme... can any one help me???? thank you guys
    2013-05-22 09:09 PM
    dimitri, you using foldericons?
    If so, there's an option to change background.
    2013-05-22 09:11 PM
    I included a Readme at the Fix.

But Yama, your' re right, this is generation Playstation or whatever, they can even find a folder or just drag and drop a file into a folder. I got 3 mails today: "this is so complicated, i better wait for the Cydia update"
    playstation generation funny LOL.
    Shine is taking of and reaching more people i think, since all te new users and question
    2013-05-22 09:11 PM
    1. Replace [email protected] This is the default Lockscreen graphic for SHINE. If you use any optional Lockscreen theme please take a look into the folders of this Lockscreen theme. I' sure youŽll find the picture you want to replace within a second

2. Please read the FAQ (post 1). It's explained there

playstation generation funny LOL.
    Shine is taking of and reaching more people i think, since all te new users and question
    yes, you can "feel" that i reaches Cydia

Anyway, we all started with such questions, including me !
    But i first tried to find a solution on my own and just looked into each folder.
    It was self explaining for me what a Lockbackground or Wallpaper graphic is for
    Last edited by Blue; 2013-05-22 at 09:20 PM.
    2013-05-22 09:12 PM
2,315 ... 3575838485868795 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD