User Tag List

can anyone to share this icon? Sublimity - A premium icon set by Subywrex-untitled.png thanks in advance!
    2013-06-07 02:27 PM
    mynanolife,,,,check this out,,, it's an iwidget and I have been sitting here changing my i5 so muchhhh lolll I am truly in heaven here on earth.... I was gifted that iwidget,,,,, can you guess which one it is First time I am posting 3 screenshots lolll cuz I can't get enough and anxious to share,, these icons are freakin amazin !! This just gets better and better,,,I have had all of Subywrex themes and truly admire all he does,,, lolll you would say I need intervention if you were to see my external hard drive,,, lollll least it's all organized
    Ok sooooo here I am ,,,, and smilinggggggg from EAR to EAR !!
    Credits, praises and lots of love to the wonderful creators/artist that have created what I enjoy so much !! Have a wonderful and thank you for the continued beauties you have created too,,, I need to take time and add that beautiful red typewriter ty !!

p.s. just had a thoughtttt lollll Arod the Aidiot finally got busted,,, party is ovaaaaa and Bob looks soooo cool chilling up there,,,, lolll like him so much, I look for anything that resembles him on the net it's how I found Bob's cousin lolll

My LS
    http://i.imgur.com/PFPWZsx.jpg
    SB 1
    http://i.imgur.com/i6vwXNO.jpg
    SB 2 - and just what life is about,,,, lots of love and smilessssss
    http://i.imgur.com/SnkG5r9.jpg
    Wow that really looks amazing! I have no idea which one is it, at first I thought it was an updated version of Typo5 by Patrick but I'm not sure anymore. haha So tell me, whom can we point as the creator? Can we point you? ;P

Funny you say about your external hard drive because my dropbox is just the same! I have a 100GB plan and almost 20% of it is full of things I didn't even see yet! haha Yesterday I tried making some cleaning and got 3GB back but yet, there's a lot to be removed.

Watch out for the day, I'm going to post some Dropbox icons.
    "You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent."
    2013-06-07 02:33 PM
    Dbar has three steps for registration before you're "all the way in".. One of which requires you to join their IRQ chat - a very antiquated system.. never understood why they wanted that step...
    Just to say Hi... and get to know other members ??
    irc, can be fun
    and the 3 steps are not so hard to follow
    2013-06-07 02:47 PM
    irc, can be fun
    Agreed. I did all on a drive to work one morning. The irc client will open up right in the safari browser of your phone. you say hi, you give your username, and voila.

On another note walls

2013-06-07 02:49 PM
    My set-up thanks to the lovely Mone both her SB & LS, and Subywrex

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-06-07 03:15 PM

Looks real fresh! Love the simple layout, and the status bar is interesting. Never seen one like that. Pretty cool
    2013-06-07 03:19 PM
    irc, can be fun
    I stayed on the irc channel almost all day yesterday and only got one hello.
    2013-06-07 03:21 PM
    I stayed on the irc channel almost all day yesterday and only got one hello.
    Well, if you go right now you gonna find me and 4 others at least.
    2013-06-07 03:28 PM
    can anyone to share this icon? Sublimity - A premium icon set by Subywrex-untitled.png thanks in advance!
    This is it.
    Sublimity - A premium icon set by Subywrex-large-user.png
    2013-06-07 03:31 PM
    My setup ATM!

2013-06-07 03:36 PM
    Whatsapp icon I made for my own use ... If anyone wants

Here's how it looks on phone
    What editing app is this?

Can you please share or pm me the lock screen?
    2013-06-07 04:49 PM
    "Dropboxes, dropboxes everywhere!"
    There are many color combos, the preview is just a few of the 16 icons inside the zip file.

Credit to a deal friend, Rafael, for a lot of shapes on it!

Enjoy it! Download
    Last edited by mynanolife; 2013-06-07 at 06:13 PM.
    2013-06-07 05:51 PM
    What editing app is this?

Can you please share or pm me the lock screen?
    Not mine to share its Mone's, it's over at dbar

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked
    2013-06-07 06:01 PM
    Just a thought (or two) about folderIcons...

what do you think guys/gals/ suby ??

2013-06-07 06:30 PM

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...s/IMG_0511.PNG
    Really beautiful, Azaleea.
    2013-06-07 06:35 PM
    irc, can be fun
    Agreed. I did all on a drive to work one morning. The irc client will open up right in the safari browser of your phone. you say hi, you give your username, and voila.

On another note walls
    Oh, I don't have any problem being social. All good with that! :-).. I just don't understand why I couldn't say hi on the forum itself without having to find and IRC client. I don't like the way they run on my computer or phone. That was my frustration with it..
    2013-06-07 07:11 PM

Looks nice mate and can u please share photos icon the Volkswagen one
    2013-06-07 07:11 PM
    Oh, I don't have any problem being social. All good with that! :-).. I just don't understand why I couldn't say hi on the forum itself without having to find and IRC client. I don't like the way they run on my computer or phone. That was my frustration with it..
    You don't need an IRC client on your computer or your phone. There's an online one on dBar.

Also, everybody complain about the same thing. They all want the best and coolest stuff on their phone but don't want to make a simple 3 steps thing to be part of a community?

Seriously?

If that's too much trouble for you, don't do it, simple as that.
    2013-06-07 07:18 PM
    You don't need an IRC client on your computer or your phone. There's an online one on dBar.

Also, everybody complain about the same thing. They all want the best and coolest stuff on their phone but don't want to make a simple 3 steps thing to be part of a community?

Seriously?

If that's too much trouble for you, don't do it, simple as that.
    I registered and can't find any steps. What do I have to do?
    2013-06-07 07:21 PM
    what about this Running with friends icon?
    Sublimity - A premium icon set by Subywrex-runninge.png
    2013-06-07 07:30 PM
877 ... 16242526272836 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD