User Tag List

Greetings,

What I am looking for is a lockscreen clock widget that will add an analog clock, that will work with my existing lockscreen background. I would prefer not to HAVE to hid the existing digital clock but i can do so if i find the right widget. The few I have found have been almost exclusivly for older ios versions (like Anaclock HD) wich after 3 hours I gave up on and a few other lock screen clocks that either dont fill the entie screen (bottom part cut off as i assume was made for iPhone 4s and earlier) There are many very cool analog clock widgets for Android but im having trouble finding many for ios. I have also tried to use the App "Clockbuilder" while this is a cool app it only has digital clocks and nothing in the way of Analog. If anyone can point me in a direction of some it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

JW
    2013-05-02 10:33 PM
    Look up miLock Clock could be an option? Have a look on Cydia!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-05-02 10:46 PM
    Is miLock Clock (2.99) and miLock Pro (2.99) the same thing? I'm having trouble telling if they are different or if one is a newer release.
    2013-05-02 11:22 PM
    Is miLock Clock (2.99) and miLock Pro (2.99) the same thing? I'm having trouble telling if they are different or if one is a newer release.
    I can't answer that. There is a dedicated thread to miLock on here in MMi. Failing that u can get in touch with @JunesIphone on Twitter who created it. 👍
    2013-05-02 11:29 PM
    I finally found the answer basicly if you purchase the Pro you can dl the clock for free and vice versa as far as I understand. I will pe purchasing this when I get home.

Thanks for the info. Its appreciated.
    2013-05-02 11:35 PM
    Nice good result! Be keen to hear how it goes for you! I'm teetering on the edge of getting it! 👍
    2013-05-02 11:39 PM
    While this works fine it's not as simplistic as I would have liked. I am not sorry I purchased it but it is a bit confusing to set up and a little misleading ie it says there was like 12 analog clocks to choose from I can only find 8. Good product but not exactly what I was looking for.
    2013-05-16 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD