User Tag List

Congratz frenchitouch for Gold
    2013-05-17 08:30 AM
    May i request icons : barrel, yahoo messenger, candy crush
    Last edited by vietgirl; 2013-05-17 at 09:01 AM.
    2013-05-17 08:59 AM
    Congratz frenchitouch for Gold
    Yes, congratulations sir!! Very well done!!
    2013-05-17 09:00 AM
    Congrats for gold frenchi well deserved
    2013-05-17 09:03 AM
    Yes, congratulations sir!! Very well done!!
    sorry but can you explain me? ^^
    why gold?
    2013-05-17 09:04 AM
    @frenchitouch - can you kindly check why my mobilephone keypad looks like this? ImageUploadedByModMyi1368777863.535151.jpg
    As you can see, the call button is not showing properly. Any help would be nice. As for the rest of the theme, EXCELLENT! I'm using iPhone 4 on 5.1.1

Gold??? Congrats French!!! You deserve it!
    2013-05-17 09:05 AM
    sorry but can you explain me? ^^
    why gold?
    Your user status has been updated from regular user to gold!! Means the forum administrators have recognized your contributions to the forum and honored you with a status update more representative of your skill set!!
    2013-05-17 09:07 AM
    oh sorry, it's for ios6 it's possible that is the problem

Your user status has been updated from regular user to gold!! Means the forum administrators have recognized your contributions to the forum and honored you with a status update more representative of your skill set!!
    oh, great^^

thanks modmyi community
    2013-05-17 09:07 AM
    hi ,

i'm looking for a long time now the icon label background you have in your screenshot , i know there is one in cydia but it doesn't work for ios 6 .

may i ask you to share it please ? thanks in advance .
    I got it from dbar evolution. Its from the elite white mod that Mone made over there. I'm not sure I can share here. You can get it from there itself.
    2013-05-17 09:15 AM
    great job, thank you - i love it!

when dragging down the notification center the background image changes from lockbackground to black, but thatīs not the background of the nc (lockinfo5) - iOS 6.1.2 iPhone5 - do you have any suggestions?

icons which are still coloured will be changed from time to time when you update the main theme, right?

thanks in advance!
    2013-05-17 09:23 AM
    May i request icons : barrel, yahoo messenger, candy crush
    Ando-barrel.pngAndo-candycrush.pngAndo-viber2.pngAndo-yahoomessenger.png
    2013-05-17 09:23 AM
    great job, thank you - i love it!

when dragging down the notification center the background image changes from lockbackground to black, but thatīs not the background of the nc (lockinfo5) - iOS 6.1.2 iPhone5 - do you have any suggestions?

icons which are still coloured will be changed from time to time when you update the main theme, right?

thanks in advance!
    Thanks
    for nc no suggestions but perhaps test to disable lockinfo5 for test.
    for update icons yes but a little, you can take much icons that you want here, on thread (just find bundles names "with appinfo in cydia")
    2013-05-17 09:26 AM
    Ando-barrel.pngAndo-candycrush.pngAndo-viber2.pngAndo-yahoomessenger.png

can you please realize an icon for "Line" app , with the same structure for the one which you realized for Viber?....It's amazing!!!
    2013-05-17 09:32 AM
    Very good Job my Friend

My icons set for community

Ando-shazamred.pngAndo-shazamred1.pngAndo-soundcloud.pngAndo-soundcloud1-copie.pngAndo-vlc.pngAndo-vlc1.png

and Zip for install:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...by%20Colin.zip

Enjoy
    2013-05-17 09:33 AM
    Very good Job my Friend

My icons set for community

Ando-shazamred.pngAndo-shazamred1.pngAndo-soundcloud.pngAndo-soundcloud1-copie.pngAndo-vlc.pngAndo-vlc1.png

and Zip for install:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...by%20Colin.zip

Enjoy
    thanks my friend
    2013-05-17 09:38 AM
    removing lockinfo5 didnīt change the issue. has nobody this issue too?

where can I find an instruction how to build a winterboard theme just with the new icons... or is there already one built by one the community? Somebody wrote that this might be the best way to change icons permanently.

and thanks for the prompt answer!
    2013-05-17 10:21 AM
    removing lockinfo5 didnīt change the issue. has nobody this issue too?

where can I find an instruction how to build a winterboard theme just with the new icons... or is there already one built by one the community? Somebody wrote that this might be the best way to change icons permanently.

and thanks for the prompt answer!
    download appinfo in cydia. use this app to find bundles names app and icons name.

when you get this, (with ssh connection) put your bundles (with inside the icon) in main theme : library/themes/Ando-maintheme/bundles

respring and enjoy

for nc problem i don't know, sorry.
    2013-05-17 10:35 AM
    can you please realize an icon for "Line" app , with the same structure for the one which you realized for Viber?....It's amazing!!!
    Ando-line.png
    2013-05-17 10:51 AM
    Ando-line.png
    Thank you...you are my hero!!!

Only another one request...can you do this icon only with the "Line" word in the message bubble, without the "phone" image?

Thank you so much for the immediate response,

Andrew
    2013-05-17 11:15 AM
    Thank you...you are my hero!!!

Only another one request...can you do this icon only with the "Line" word in the message bubble, without the "phone" image?

Thank you so much for the immediate response,

Andrew
    Like so?

Ando-line2.png

Ando-line2.png
    Last edited by sand_man; 2013-05-17 at 11:22 AM.
    2013-05-17 11:18 AM
1,756 ... 1422232425263474 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD