Looks the same bro Attachment 638974
    Here you go. mate the problem is that it is saving in jpg and should do it in png, greetings

Last edited by Lucys; 2013-05-20 at 01:24 PM.
    2013-05-20 01:06 PM
    the "call" text

go with ifile in Applications/MobilePhone.app/ yourLanguage.lproj/open General.strings and delete the "call" text same as ("CALL" = " "

@prunez1310
    this is cydia's app?

sorry,hi, where did you submit SBSetting?
    2013-05-20 01:09 PM
    still same nothing change...
    Hi! I have this same problem before on another theme.
    I fix it just enabling summerboard + respring, and after that, disabling summerboard + respring.
    Hope this help.
    2013-05-20 01:25 PM
    you must have this:

in modmyi repo same as all my works.
    coming soon quickly
    2013-05-20 01:25 PM
    you must have this:

in modmyi repo same as all my works.
    coming soon quickly
    thank you very much
    2013-05-20 01:40 PM
    Looks the same bro Attachment 638974
    Oh! Sorry i don t say yo that you have to convert it into png
    2013-05-20 01:55 PM
    Hello meth357

Sorry that I upload for you too late

Here about screenshot from setting and winteboard

setting page photo
    SB Setting Page.jpg

winterboard photo
    Winterboard page.jpg
    2013-05-20 01:56 PM
    Here you go. mate the problem is that it is saving in jpg and should do it in png, greetings

Thanks
    2013-05-20 01:56 PM
    Hi! I have this same problem before on another theme.
    I fix it just enabling summerboard + respring, and after that, disabling summerboard + respring.
    Hope this help.
    I will try to do it... Hope it will help me... Thanks so much for give information for me
    2013-05-20 01:59 PM
    after what franchi was saying i really do not know what is the problem...you still have this problem?
    2013-05-20 02:03 PM
    Don't give up yet! lol We can sort this. I think we just need to find out what files the Greek keyboard uses when selected. Those we can replace with the ones I created. The problem is that the Greek alphabet has 24 letters and the English 26 (as you said) and there was no png files made for the Greek alphabet. If we can get CK to use the ones I created for the Greek and the others for the English, you will be all set. Unfortunately I deleted all keyboards that weren't English (and languages) using iCleaner so I can't test. If you could zip up the Greek keyboard for me (stock one) I can do some testing and get this fixed for you. And there is nothing to do for me. I just like figuring out these problems. *haha*
    Thank you

guide me where to find the stock keyboard
    2013-05-20 02:18 PM
    Thank you

guide me where to find the stock keyboard
    Try /System/Libraries/KeyboardDictionaries.Tell me if anything is in there.
    2013-05-20 02:52 PM
    Love the theme, any config setting that would change the lock screen clock from 12HR to 24HR time?

Thanks

Nevermind I found the config.js file.

Thanks for making it so easy.
    Last edited by andyast; 2013-05-20 at 03:24 PM.
    2013-05-20 03:00 PM
    after what franchi was saying i really do not know what is the problem...you still have this problem?
    Hello meth357, frenchitouch, happy363, stormcrow and everybody

Thanks for everybody who help me to remove text "call" out from dial keypad...... in the end I found a reason why I cannot move it out... and I must to give many thousand thanks credit for Mr. Wiroj, webmaster from Smart-Mobile.com that he found a reson to move that text out..

A problem is come from my iPhone that I set region to be Switzerland. But this theme in bundle no have this region (.Irogj no have region from Switzerland) So, that why I cannot move it out... Then I just try to change region to be "United States" and then go to dial keypad page. It's gone....

I'm very happy to get a perfect theme now... But please to frenchitouch, if you have time and make update your theme. Can you put this region from Switzerland inside then I'm sure this text "call" will be gone....

Many thousand thanks for all to try to help me until found a problem

Best Regards,
    2013-05-20 03:29 PM
    Hello meth357, frenchitouch, happy363, stormcrow and everybody

Thanks for everybody who help me to remove text "call" out from dial keypad...... in the end I found a reason why I cannot move it out... and I must to give many thousand thanks credit for Mr. Wiroj, webmaster from Smart-Mobile.com that he found a reson to move that text out..

A problem is come from my iPhone that I set region to be Switzerland. But this theme in bundle no have this region (.Irogj no have region from Switzerland) So, that why I cannot move it out... Then I just try to change region to be "United States" and then go to dial keypad page. It's gone....

I'm very happy to get a perfect theme now... But please to frenchitouch, if you have time and make update your theme. Can you put this region from Switzerland inside then I'm sure this text "call" will be gone....

Many thousand thanks for all to try to help me until found a problem

Best Regards,
    i've test with english language and all.lproj files no works. if you want give me the name of lproj file, i'll put in next update but i don't know if it will work.
    2013-05-20 03:45 PM
    helo good people can someone tell me how to change "slide to answer" text when the call pops up on lockscreen?thanks
    Open iFile or whatever you use to manipulate the phone's filesystem. Edit the string settings in System/Library/SpringBoardPlugins/Incomingcall.servicebundle/yourlanguage.lproj. The ones in System/Library/Springboard.app/yourlanguage.proj do not work. They work for everything BUT "slide to answer".
    2013-05-20 03:46 PM
    i've updated 1st post
    just add some things for help...
    Last edited by frenchitouch; 2013-05-20 at 03:56 PM.
    2013-05-20 03:49 PM
    i've test with english language and all.lproj files no works. if you want give me the name of lproj file, i'll put in next update but i don't know if it will work.
    now I just use region "united States" that a text call not show. But I don't know .lproj for region switzerland. I will try to search it. And hope someone who know it will give file for you too..
    2013-05-20 04:01 PM
    Open iFile or whatever you use to manipulate the phone's filesystem. Edit the string settings in System/Library/SpringBoardPlugins/Incomingcall.servicebundle/yourlanguage.lproj. The ones in System/Library/Springboard.app/yourlanguage.proj do not work. They work for everything BUT "slide to answer".

i tried google it,but no where to find real solution,however your solution worked, thank you very much for help
    2013-05-20 04:03 PM
    now I just use region "united States" that a text call not show. But I don't know .lproj for region switzerland. I will try to search it. And hope someone who know it will give file for you too..
    mobilephone app for ando contain all .lproj files but nothing. it's possible that same as french, no text, just pictures.
    2013-05-20 04:07 PM
1,756 ... 2634353637384686 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD