Okay, please excuse how girly my lockscreen is. I think I'll end up using something with more contrast since the white text is a bit hard to see, but you get the sort of idea that I'm going for. :P

The theme for the lockscreen that I'm using is Typophone 4, and I also have the tweak LockStatusHide installed to hide the status bar only on the lockscreen (not the homescreen).

It's looking pretty good so far but I have a few other bits I want to sort out, so please let me know if any of these issues can be sorted. I prefer free tweaks but if there's no alternative I'm okay with coughing up a dollar or two.
    • There's obviously still an overlay for the default slider/camera because of the thin line, so I'd like to remove/replace that.
    • Is there a prettier/simpler camera icon?
    • I'm thinking of using a tweak like Grabby or something similar to point to another camera app that I use more frequently (I use LINE Camera almost exclusively)

Thanks in advance!

Attached Images
    2013-05-20 05:48 PM
    I got that line too... Can't get rid if it yet...
    2013-05-20 08:54 PM
    Nice work! Hey to get rid of that grey line you need to create a transparent version of [email protected] which is 2 pixels wide by 6 pixels high. If you are using WinterBoard this goes in YourTheme/UIImages. Respring via WB and it should be gone.

Keep it up! 👍
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-05-20 08:57 PM
    Thanks, it worked like a charm! My first attempt at using iFile. Luckily nothing blew up oops.
    2013-05-20 09:24 PM
    Lol, gd work all the same! You could make a transparent camera grabber if u wanted...

[email protected]~iphone.png
    60x104 px

Goes in YourTheme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

Check here on theme building stuff etc. you may find it helpful

http://modmyi.com/showthread.php?t=817877
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor
    2013-05-20 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD