In still rocking Motif. Love this theme and Coffee Diary.
    2013-07-07 06:01 PM
    Yeah I agree. I think it's because Sriozz is MIA and Ulysse is in Coffee Diary.

I'm still using Motif icons but with Origin UI.

what's the tweak/theme or what do you use to have the call button in the middle with safari and text and ect ... tia ;]
    2013-07-08 07:52 AM
    what's the tweak/theme or what do you use to have the call button in the middle with safari and text and ect ... tia ;]
    That's a theme bit that Zooropalg released in this thread a few pages back. I think he called it "dbar" even though its not really a dbar.
    2013-07-08 05:32 PM
    That's a theme bit that Zooropalg released in this thread a few pages back. I think he called it "dbar" even though its not really a dbar.
    Mine seems to be showing "invisible" icons and that "dbar" doesn't show up. How did you set it up? Did you just activate it in winterboard?
    2013-07-09 06:09 AM
    Mine seems to be showing "invisible" icons and that "dbar" doesn't show up. How did you set it up? Did you just activate it in winterboard?
    That's right, the icons are invisible and the bottom bar is essentially just a picture.

You place the invisible icons on top of the bar.

As your bar isn't showing up, I presume you are running a Wallpaper.html widget? If so you may want to copy the picture of the bar onto the base of your wallpaper using gimp or photoshop.

If you can't do that, add your wallpaper here and I can do it for you
    2013-07-09 09:47 AM
    i see, mind sharing it bro ? or do you know what page he release it on tia .
    2013-07-09 10:42 AM
    i see, mind sharing it bro ? or do you know what page he release it on tia .
    No problem. Try here -

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...themes-43.html
    2013-07-09 10:57 AM
    i'm new to this scene, so sorry if this seems like an obvious question: i use bitesms and have a theme that i very much like. however, i think motif is overriding the theme, and i was wondering how to fix this.

thank you for your time in advance! lovely work!
    2013-07-09 11:53 AM
    i'm new to this scene, so sorry if this seems like an obvious question: i use bitesms and have a theme that i very much like. however, i think motif is overriding the theme, and i was wondering how to fix this.

thank you for your time in advance! lovely work!
    For bitesms you have to set the theme directly in bitesms options
    2013-07-09 12:36 PM
    For bitesms you have to set the theme directly in bitesms options
    sorry, that's what i meant -- i have the whiteline bitesms theme enabled, and all that seems to do is turn the text white while retaining the original motif messaging theme. here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes-photo.png

the whiteline theme is still retained when i use the quick reply option. it is only in the app itself that the theme fails to work.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by avaguecontortion; 2013-07-09 at 07:03 PM. Reason: lol uploaded wrong photo
    2013-07-09 06:52 PM
    sorry, that's what i meant -- i have the whiteline bitesms theme enabled, and all that seems to do is turn the text white while retaining the original motif messaging theme. here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes-photo.png

the whiteline theme is still retained when i use the quick reply option. it is only in the app itself that the theme fails to work.
    Rename the com.apple.Mobilesms folder in Bungles to something else. Just add a number to the end of it, then respring through winterboard.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-07-09 11:33 PM
    Rename the com.apple.Mobilesms folder in Bungles to something else. Just add a number to the end of it, then respring through winterboard.
    can you please explain to me what this accomplishes? what happens if i get rid of it (as opposed to renaming it -- just hypothetically speaking)?
    2013-07-09 11:52 PM
    Originally Posted by King_O_Hill
    can you please explain to me what this accomplishes? what happens if i get rid of it (as opposed to renaming it -- just hypothetically speaking)?
    It's in case you hypothetically regret deleting it. You can always rename it back to the original.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2013-07-09 at 11:55 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-07-09 11:52 PM
    It's in case you hypothetically regret deleting it. You can always rename it back to the original.
    so i could delete the entire com.bitesms folder under the motif UI folder? just want to make sure i'm doing this correctly.
    2013-07-10 12:01 AM
    so i could delete the entire com.bitesms folder under the motif UI folder? just want to make sure i'm doing this correctly.
    You can delete anything in a themes folder, but I would rename it as it is easier than redownloading it.

2013-07-10 12:03 AM
    You can delete anything in a themes folder, but I would rename it as it is easier than redownloading it.
    i renamed it and resprung my device, but i'm still getting the same thing as earlier. is there something else i should be looking at?
    2013-07-10 12:10 AM
    i renamed it and resprung my device, but i'm still getting the same thing as earlier. is there something else i should be looking at?
    Respring in WinterBoard. It clears caches.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-07-10 12:33 AM
    Respring in WinterBoard. It clears caches.
    i tried that, and took it one step further by unchecking the motif theme in winterboard, respringing so that the original UI was in place, then went back to winterboard to select the theme again and respring. still the same issue. while still in the original UI, i checked to see if my theme was still working, and it was.
    2013-07-10 01:14 AM
    Try ICleaner
    2013-07-10 01:42 AM
    Try and rename com.apple.chatkit in your Bundles folder. Then respring through winterboard.

2013-07-10 01:46 AM
3,594 ... 54104144152153154155156164 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD