A very minimalist weather iwidget I modded.

Sweeetttttt pls share ? . Tyvmia
    2013-05-30 07:30 PM
    Ok... Just had a look at the facebook UI and let me tell you : tis will definitely not be my priority.
    There is something you have to know : next thursday, I'm leaving my house. We will live for 6 weeks in family's homes before a great event : on july 16th, we will take a flight for a french island called La Réunion which is next to Madagascar and we'll live there for 3 years (my job).
    So the first thing to keep in mind is : I will be busy the next weeks.
    Then, in my new life, I might not have as much time as I do now to create iPhone stuff. Of course I will keep my creations updated but no more new project.
    Finally, I am finishing a project called Coffee Diary (a thread was opened for a while in 4/4S section) and even if it's almost done, I have to focus on it.

For all the reasons above I cannot provide ALL the icons you are asking even if I know you love them and even if I'd love to (very interesting training). And I cannot try to theme ALL the 3rd apps UI.

I know some modders will stop by and give hand, so just be patient fellas.

Little info of the day : Motif main theme V1.4 submitted a couple hours ago to ThemeIt and Cydia.
    Changelog : Complete fix for UISwitch (thx FontMe), new icons, Notes.app UI, included an info.plist displaying icons labels, more UI here and here

Ulysse
    Good luck for the future! I have stayed in La reunion for 7 years in my life and i must say its quite a beautiful island! You will love it there! Lifestyle is pretty zen and beaches are real nice. Be sure to enjoy the creole specialities there. Its delicious!

Thanks again for all your work on this theme! Staying ob my phone for a very long time!!
    2013-05-30 07:35 PM
    Good luck with the move Ulysse. You know I'm a big fan so I have my fingers crossed that you get lots of spare time to create great themes like this!!
    2013-05-30 07:37 PM
    good luck bro
    2013-05-30 07:41 PM
    here's the widget i showed yesterday.

Download: Clima iWidget.zip

Thank you dear !!! Sitting here on my lunch break and downloading
    Wooooo hoooooo

I just made ​​a new slider, maybe someone like

=> Download

And so it looks on the screen ..

Ty Ty Ty ,,,,,very nice xo
    2013-05-30 07:42 PM
    Me today! thx to Mone for SB-Theme! Little changes and it looks good on LS!

2013-05-30 07:46 PM
    Good luck for the future! I have stayed in La reunion for 7 years in my life and i must say its quite a beautiful island! You will love it there! Lifestyle is pretty zen and beaches are real nice. Be sure to enjoy the creole specialities there. Its delicious!

Thanks again for all your work on this theme! Staying ob my phone for a very long time!!
    Oh yeaaaah! I will learn all these spicy dishies!

Good luck with the move Ulysse. You know I'm a big fan so I have my fingers crossed that you get lots of spare time to create great themes like this!!
    Well that's the point... I work in the Navy... And if the past 2 years I was in a office as a teacher, now I will work on a ship. So I will sometimes have to leave for 45/50 days... Not much internet out there
    2013-05-30 07:47 PM
    Ok...

Ulysse
    The very best of luck to you! I and the other guys here will certainly do what we can to keep the requests satisfied when you can't be around.
    2013-05-30 08:02 PM
    My lockscreen today .. walls change for day and night

Edit:

Download: https://www.box.com/s/nqxvtlefc2ck0vftck2v

.Credits and thanks to Max Patrese for basic script and to Oldster for the time wall part, which I have added in my script.
    .static weather images from a mod by Ferlop, but I've modified them.

The slider is included, but the background (WellLock) not, because it's part from the original theme .. simply move in from the 'Motif Design Clock iP5.theme'.

Last edited by Mone; 2013-05-30 at 10:40 PM.
    2013-05-30 08:03 PM
    I'm digging this theme. I figured I saved Mone's springboard mod for a nice brown theme and this one matches perfectly. Liking the icons by Larke. I made a few glyphs already. Thanks again.

Now I need one of those cool Zepplin logos with the little guy tugging. That dude is cool.

Last edited by G-weezy; 2013-05-30 at 08:06 PM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"
    2013-05-30 08:04 PM

Awesome mone.
    2013-05-30 08:11 PM

wow now this is hot.... sweet lock screen Mone..
    2013-05-30 08:12 PM

Looks amazing.

You mind sharing?
    2013-05-30 08:13 PM
    And again...

Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes-elizabeth.pngMotif - iOS Theme by @muthemes-lizzy954.pngMotif - iOS Theme by @muthemes-ruedi.png
    2013-05-30 08:21 PM
    Thanks .. and yes, I will post later this evening.
    2013-05-30 08:23 PM
    Thanks .. and yes, I will post later this evening.
    Awesome, Thanks!
    2013-05-30 08:24 PM

Love that slider!!!
    2013-05-30 08:37 PM
    broadwar,

Can I get one with my name? Thanks. They look pretty sweet.
    2013-05-30 08:54 PM
    Sure...

Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes-g-weezy.png
    2013-05-30 09:00 PM
    Thanks boss. Looks great.
    2013-05-30 09:07 PM
3,594 ... 2969777879808189129179 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD