User Tag List

I think I followed the Cydia instructions correctly. Resprung after downloading LS (), then clicked the settings icon on the homescreen, but when Safari opens, I still get the local file error. Is there something I'm missing?

I also tried activating LS () in Winterboard and still got the same error.
    2013-06-16 04:10 PM
    @LittleSimba03

Did you install file:// for safari from Cydia? I overlooked that the first time I tried to install it and got the local file error.

@Andreaslarsen

It's very strange, when I check the HTML file using ifile webviewer I can see the date and time but nothing on my lockscreen. I can edit the settings in safari perfectly and get the saved message but the changes don't reflect on the HTML file.

All your work is very much appreciated man, I think your method of applying settings is very easy, ifile confuses a lot of people that aren't familiar with it. There are always going to be those that love to complain, definitely won't be missed here! Lol.

Thanks for your work bro!
    Last edited by TopDogg_21; 2013-06-16 at 06:18 PM.
    2013-06-16 06:00 PM
    @LittleSimba03

Did you install file:// for safari from Cydia? I overlooked that the first time I tried to install it and got the local file error.

@Andreaslarsen

It's very strange, when I check the HTML file using ifile webviewer I can see the date and time but nothing on my lockscreen. I can edit the settings in safari perfectly and get the saved message but the changes don't reflect on the HTML file.

All your work is very much appreciated man, I think your method of applying settings is very easy, ifile confuses a lot of people that aren't familiar with it. There are always going to be those that love to complain, definitely won't be missed here! Lol.

Thanks for your work bro!
    Ahh, yes, that did the trick! Thanks for that. Now I guess my next concern is that the lockscreen doesn't seem to change when I change the settings. Is this the same problem you are having?

My lockscreen has the date on the first page and the weather on the second, but with a black wallpaper that I can't seem to change and the font is always white (I'm assuming this is because the wallpaper is stuck on black). Also, what is the tweak that adds the white button in the place of the slide to unlock? Then you can swipe in the direction of the app you want to open from the lockscreen as was shown in the demo video of the theme.

Thanks again!
    2013-06-16 06:44 PM
    Did you use safari and file for mobile safari?

Is it also blank if you try to copy lockscreen.html to your computer?

You only need safari and maybe file tweak installed - should work fine then.
    I ran the settings.html through ifile to change them, I'll try the other way mentioned above.

Edit: still no joy, I'm using ; United Kingdom/England/Wigan

Can someone check that's right?
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2013-06-17 at 02:58 AM.
    2013-06-17 02:54 AM
    Lockscreen has now been updated so please get the 2.0 from the repo.

There was some problems that couldn't be solved with the Web Clip solution (how apple handles webSQL storage) so we had to go back to using iFile as we wanted something that works 100% of the time.

I am updating instructions now - we've made it as easy as possible.

@andreaslarsendk - repo.andreaslarsen.dk
    Enjoy my work? Please consider sending me a dollar or two
    2013-06-17 10:22 AM
    New instructions now live. Update your () stuff in Cydia first.

Instructions:
    () Details

2013-06-17 11:48 AM
    na geht doch ;-)
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak
    2013-06-17 12:08 PM
    Thanks Andreas!

Lockscreen is working perfectly!
    2013-06-17 12:51 PM
    I ran the settings.html through ifile to change them, I'll try the other way mentioned above.

Edit: still no joy, I'm using ; United Kingdom/England/Wigan

Can someone check that's right?
    Have you tried latest version? (2.1 I think)

2013-06-17 01:34 PM
    Andreas - How can I get the weather on one page like in the screenshot on the OP? Thanks
    2013-06-17 02:40 PM
    Andreas - How can I get the weather on one page like in the screenshot on the OP? Thanks
    Changed quite a lot on in the code so you can't atm but add it as a issue on github and it might happen again

2013-06-17 03:17 PM
    Finally it works on my iPhone THXTHXTHX
    2013-06-17 03:18 PM
    I used to have the weather before, but now it's not showing up, just the clock is. Also, what's the tweak in the op that lets you slide to unlock directly to an app?
    2013-06-17 04:49 PM
    I used to have the weather before, but now it's not showing up, just the clock is. Also, what's the tweak in the op that lets you slide to unlock directly to an app?
    Unfortunately had to change the setup process so you have to read the updated instructions on the repo

Jellylock

2013-06-17 05:10 PM
    Unfortunately had to change the setup process so you have to read the updated instructions on the repo

Jellylock
    Edit: Nevermind, figured it out, thanks!
    Last edited by LittleSimba03; 2013-06-17 at 05:31 PM.
    2013-06-17 05:22 PM
    Still nothing
    United_Kingdom/England/London

Just to add, I'm not a noob at this. It just won't work, I have updated.
    2013-06-17 08:01 PM
    Still nothing
    United_Kingdom/England/London

Just to add, I'm not a noob at this. It just won't work, I have updated.
    The iFile settings have the weather off by default, this is what I didn't notice at first either. The instruction video shows the iFile directory to get to the settings. Just change it to 'on' and it should work.
    2013-06-17 08:42 PM
    I'm so happy with updates & can't wait for more to come =D
    2013-06-17 09:01 PM
    Is there any way to use a 12-hour clock for the weather?
    2013-06-18 04:26 AM
    Is there any way to use a 12-hour clock for the weather?
    6 - 12 - 6 - 12?

2013-06-18 09:37 AM
122 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD