How can I get my high/low & sunrise/sunset and temperature like yours? I also need help with changing the status bar and getting the badges themed. I can get some of the icons here, the only ones I need are Let It Goat, Timberman, Spaceteam, and Hangouts, if someone doesn't mind creating them. Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Looks like you'd need to adjust the CSS file or get the one that jawonder is using. You can theme the badges by getting ClassicBadges from Cydia.
    2014-07-15 04:41 AM
    How can I get my high/low & sunrise/sunset and temperature like yours? I also need help with changing the status bar and getting the badges themed. I can get some of the icons here, the only ones I need are Let It Goat, Timberman, Spaceteam, and Hangouts, if someone doesn't mind creating them. Thanks in advance!!!

Attachment 673528

CSS file sent to you.
    2014-07-15 05:42 AM
    Still working it out,

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405424895.290396.jpg

Thanks to all!

2014-07-15 01:48 PM
    Still working it out,

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405424895.290396.jpg

Thanks to all!

Please share this dock ?
    2014-07-15 04:03 PM
    Please share this dock ?
    Sure😃

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405434615.468289.jpg

If you need a zip, let me know, I will need my PC. Dropbox not working for me since moving to 7.1.2

2014-07-15 04:31 PM
    Sure😃

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405434615.468289.jpg

If you need a zip, let me know, I will need my PC. Dropbox not working for me since moving to 7.1.2

Remind me again please how you add a custom Dock? I have ClassicDock installed.. And any remove DockShadow tweaks turned off.. Where does the image go?
    2014-07-15 04:35 PM
    Remind me again please how you add a custom Dock? I have ClassicDock installed.. And any remove DockShadow tweaks turned off.. Where does the image go?
    Ok, name image [email protected]. Goes in to Bundles/com.apple.springboard. Just give bundle a name, exp(coffee dock/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/[email protected] Place into themes, above your current theme in use. Hope this helps😀

2014-07-15 04:57 PM
    Make a dock theme - make a folder name it e.g:- "CD_Classic_Dock.theme" in this folder make another name it "Bundles" in the Bundles folder make a folder name it "com.apple.springboard" in the com.apple place the dock image and name it "[email protected]~iphone.png". So you should have :-

CD_Classic_Dock.theme/Bundles/[email protected]~iphone.png

Place the "CD_Classic_Dock.theme" in Winterboard and select it above the theme you are using.

Oops someone answer you already
    2014-07-15 05:08 PM
    Ok, name image [email protected]. Goes in to Bundles/com.apple.springboard. Just give bundle a name, exp(coffee dock/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/[email protected] Place into themes, above your current theme in use. Hope this helps��
    CD_Classic_Dock.theme/Bundles/[email protected]~iphone.png
    Place the "CD_Classic_Dock.theme" in Winterboard and select it above the theme you are using.
    Oops someone answer you already
    Thank worked PERFECTLY! Thanks, Glawrence & JA!! Though which is correct for iPhone 5S -- @2x~iphone.png or @2x.png?

2014-07-15 05:21 PM
    Anyone please can make me some icons.

Homescreen,appcake,netflix,spotify,navigon,bank of america, yahoo messenger

Thank you very much
    2014-07-15 05:26 PM
    And, Glawrence, how did you get the glassy sheen on the dock floor itself? I turned on Reflect Icons in Classic Dock - but the floor looks dull without the shine.. Or did you just go into PhotoShop and add the sheen on the floor?
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-07-15 at 05:29 PM.
    2014-07-15 05:26 PM
    [QUOTE=NewdestinyX;7109487]Thank worked PERFECTLY! Thanks, Glawrence & JA!! Though which is correct for iPhone 5S -- @2x~iphone.png or @2x.png?

I have a 5s and the @2x.png is working for me.

2014-07-15 05:30 PM
    [QUOTE=NewdestinyX;7109487]Thank worked PERFECTLY! Thanks, Glawrence & JA!! Though which is correct for iPhone 5S -- @2x~iphone.png or @2x.png?

I'm on a 5s and @2x~iphone.png is what i use for all my dock themes but i guess both can be used.

Last edited by jawonder; 2014-07-15 at 05:45 PM.
    2014-07-15 05:30 PM
    And, Glawrence, how did you get the glassy sheen on the dock floor itself? I turned on Reflect Icons in Classic Dock - but the floor looks dull without the shine.. Or did you just go into PhotoShop and add the sheen on the floor?
    FullDockReflection

If you need it, let me know, I'll have to boot up the laptop because of my Dropbox crashing.

2014-07-15 05:33 PM
    FullDockReflection

If you need it, let me know, I'll have to boot up the laptop because of my Dropbox crashing.

Is FullDockReflection a tweak?

I'm on a 5s and @2x~iphone.png is what i use for all my dock themes but i guess both can be used.
    I have a 5s and the @2x.png is working for me.
    Yep.. Just tried both - and they both work for me too..
    2014-07-15 05:38 PM
    Is FullDockReflection a tweak?

Yep.. Just tried both - and they both work for me too..
    No, it is a kind of theme. It goes into your themes folder and is activated in winterboard. Give me a minute and I will post it.

2014-07-15 05:42 PM
    no, it is a kind of theme. It goes into your themes folder and is activated in winterboard. Give me a minute and i will post it.
    thx!!

And whoever designed this SB widget, Steph, I think, is it possible to get the background WITHOUT the oval for the icons on the wall itself? I'd like only the wood dock I've added to be there under the icons.. and the back wall to be flat -- with no indent for the icons.. I hope I'm explaining myself well.. Wish I was any good at PhotoShop.. then I could 'do for myself'..
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-07-15 at 05:46 PM.
    2014-07-15 05:44 PM
    ok NewD,

Try this-- https://www.dropbox.com/s/5lroesbiks...Reflection.zip

hope this does it! I know, if anyone saw my photoshop work, they would take my phone away😃

Credit to Bacardi85
    Last edited by Glawrence33; 2014-07-15 at 06:09 PM.
    2014-07-15 06:00 PM
    Thanks my bro ....very nice 👍
    2014-07-15 06:33 PM
    Thanks my bro ....very nice 👍
    I think you quoted the wrong guy, reffano.
    2014-07-15 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD