User Tag List

Mary you have a pm if there's anything else let me know!
    2015-08-27 05:34 AM
    Awe man, you didn't get my reference.
    too bad i didn't,i'm gonna cry myself to sleep now,knowing that my work ain't quality it's gonna be hard
    2015-08-27 05:49 AM
    You just go ahead and let it out big guy. Have yourself a good cathartic cry.
    2015-08-27 05:51 AM
    thanx you are great comfort bro
    2015-08-27 05:58 AM
    Now now children. LolCoffee Diary HD I have done 2 mods and decided they wasn't good enough to share. And got one now which is personal one I don't wanna share or show screenshot. Lol. As still tweaking it. But I now how it feels to not b able to mod and see mods that won't b shared which at the end made me wanna learn to mod. So I did. Took lot of Pm to people. And also I am learning to use photoshop and art studio for my i6+ I can't do designs my self but I can do copy and paste parts to make what I can. And I use other people's moda move them around to make mod I've seen. And few have turned out ok. But if u haven't got tools try photoshop touch a go.
    2015-08-27 08:04 AM
    Now now children. LolCoffee Diary HD I have done 2 mods and decided they wasn't good enough to share. And got one now which is personal one I don't wanna share or show screenshot. Lol. As still tweaking it. But I now how it feels to not b able to mod and see mods that won't b shared which at the end made me wanna learn to mod. So I did. Took lot of Pm to people. And also I am learning to use photoshop and art studio for my i6+ I can't do designs my self but I can do copy and paste parts to make what I can. And I use other people's moda move them around to make mod I've seen. And few have turned out ok. But if u haven't got tools try photoshop touch a go.
    Good for you Mr D, at least you are trying and you appreciate the work involved...Coffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2015-08-27 08:22 AM
    @MrD
    i really don't mind Krima's comments,i'm use to them and his sarcasm and i always have a good laugh but today i'm not in the mood....
    2015-08-27 08:36 AM
    it does not work with groovyboard +?

Yes sure no problem, I got it from a different thread
    https://app.box.com/s/7xgyetsryhd6nasp2dxf 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-27 08:47 AM
    it does not work with groovyboard +?
    I just use GB, copy and paste in sbhtml folder and it should be working

2015-08-27 09:19 AM
    I can not find my iphone sbhtml folder, I am under ios 8.4 and iphone 6+

I just use GB, copy and paste in sbhtml folder and it should be working

2015-08-27 09:36 AM
    I can not find my iphone sbhtml folder, I am under ios 8.4 and iphone 6+
    Go to cydia and get sbhtml and then when you get it, you'll see sbhtml folder

2015-08-27 09:50 AM
    but sbhtml is ios7 and me ios8.4 make me a conflict with groovyboard +

Go to cydia and get sbhtml and then when you get it, you'll see sbhtml folder

2015-08-27 10:05 AM
    @MrD
    i really don't mind Krima's comments,i'm use to them and his sarcasm and i always have a good laugh but today i'm not in the mood....
    Yes - sarcasm can hurt, can't it. I've been trying to educate Krima about this forever... But he is who he is.. A cruel and heartless pri*ck.. Coffee Diary HD
    2015-08-27 10:46 AM
    Yes - sarcasm can hurt, can't it. I've been trying to educate Krima about this forever... But he is who he is.. A cruel and heartless pri*ck.. Coffee Diary HD
    yeah ,at first encounters with him i was touched but not hurt,than i got use to it,bc i saw he is like that to everyone,
    so i made my peace
    2015-08-27 11:23 AM
    yeah ,at first encounters with him i was touched but not hurt,than i got use to it,bc i saw he is like that to everyone,
    so i made my peace
    You're not the only one in the club of "Krima abused". We're a rag tag group of refugees. We can draw strength from each other, Meth (I mean, #m..)
    2015-08-27 11:26 AM
    You're not the only one in the club of "Krima abused". We're a rag tag group of refugees. We can draw strength from each other, Meth (I mean, #m..)
    LOL good one Grant
    2015-08-27 11:37 AM
    but sbhtml is ios7 and me ios8.4 make me a conflict with groovyboard +
    Sbhtml is all you really need , most things on here are sbhtml only and you can use groovylock with it

Last edited by bbrks; 2015-08-27 at 12:33 PM.
    2015-08-27 12:27 PM
    ok I'll try sbhtml by cons there any adjustment for the weather ?

Sbhtml is all you really need , most things on here are sbhtml only and you can use groovylock with it

2015-08-27 12:36 PM
    ok I'll try sbhtml by cons there any adjustment for the weather ?
    No it auto finds your location

2015-08-27 12:51 PM
    what phone are you on jigsaw because if your on 6 or 6+ you dont wanna go back to regular groovylock and sbhtml you will get resprings there is a simple code switch to make sbhtml work with groovy +
    2015-08-27 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD