User Tag List

Here's that Icono I posted a screen of earlier, enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/?e9769cbmq6jqywe
    Thanks bro & now PayPal? Coffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD🏻
    2015-08-31 12:26 AM
    This boils it down for me, krima.....that's why on occasion I have sent stuff to some of the helpful contributors on Modmyi without them asking me for it.....
    Yes you have....
    2015-08-31 12:30 AM
    Nice icono ferlop and thx for posting I too have been trying to mod walls and share as much as possible and not ask for too many shares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-08-31 12:34 AM
    Can anybody please help me with few more game images please to finish my i6+
    Attachment 712213Attachment 712214Attachment 712215Attachment 712216 still need few more after this but post another time thank u all so kindly. This theme is truly blowing up.
    Hey MrD...I have been working on your icons but those game icons are intricate...I don't want to do a half ***** job so is taking me longer...I actually have been working out of town again for the past two weeks and probably for two weeks more...

I did go home this weekend and grabbed my laptop (and loaded the CD psd's and icon files) so I can work on them at the hotel...but I'll get to those and whatever else is missing...sorry but my job requires a lot of travel...(I'm a field technician/installer of material handling automated equipment)...

@Krima...I too used to request stuff when I first joined MMI but like Ferlop I started working on editing .css, .html and .js files...making a UniAW widget that's basically all you do... Move things around and eliminate or add...the one thing I'm still working on is making walls (still need to use the one provided with the widget and edit it)...now I just , like you, download what is available and I like and make it work with my phone...

I have to say it is rewarding to be able to make changes to those files as minimal as they are...seeing the ss posted by big modders like jazz, Ferlop, sitar, Marty, Pibe, Chevy, m37th, hell, (sorry forgot papichulo) etc is inspiring rather than disappointing like some users may think...seeing something beautiful and wanting to do something like it how I can learn...even MrD has come a long way...I still have widgets from iOS 5 and 6 I try to convert...some work some don't but that's the point...especially trying to decider Chevy's code and thewaytozion's...

Sorry for the long post...I usually don't post much but wanted to get my two cents in...
    Last edited by Kristatos; 2015-08-31 at 02:50 AM.
    2015-08-31 12:40 AM
    ..that's why on occasion I have sent stuff to some of the helpful contributors on Modmyi without them asking me for it.....
    Indeed you have, Ferlop. You're a class act, sir!
    2015-08-31 12:53 AM
    Atm. Anyone have an issue of the battery image/text being cut off?Coffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD

Thanks to the iWidget creatorCoffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD
    Last edited by Papichulo74; 2015-08-31 at 02:32 AM.
    2015-08-31 02:13 AM
    Hey MrD...I have been working on your icons but those game icons are intricate...I don't want to do a half ***** job so is taking me longer...I actually have been working out of town again for the past two weeks and probably for two weeks more...

I did go home this weekend and grabbed my laptop (and loaded the CD psd's and icon files) so I can work on them at the hotel...but I'll get to those and whatever else is missing...sorry but my job requires a lot of travel...(I'm a field technician/installer of material handling automated equipment)...

@Krima...I too used to request stuff when I first joined MMI but like Ferlop I started working on editing .css, .html and .js files...making a UniAW widget that's basically all you do... Move things around and eliminate or add...the one thing I'm still working on is making walls (still need to use the one provided with the widget and edit it)...now I just , like you, download what is available and I like and make it work with my phone...

I have to say it is rewarding to be able to make changes to those files as minimal as they are...seeing the ss posted by big modders like jazz, Ferlop, sitar, Marty, Pibe, Chevy, m3th, hell, etc is inspiring rather than disappointing like some users may think...seeing something beautiful and wanting to do something like it how I can learn...even MrD has come a long way...I still have widgets from iOS 5 and 6 I try to convert...some work some don't but that's the point...especially trying to decider Chevy's code and thewaytozion's...

Sorry for the long post...I usually don't post much but wanted to get my two cents in...
    110% with you bro,just that i would not put myself in big modder category
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-08-31 at 02:25 AM.
    2015-08-31 02:22 AM
    Old school!Coffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD🏻Coffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1440984264.911298.jpg
    2015-08-31 02:24 AM
    Atm

2015-08-31 03:45 AM
    Thanks to abbdc1, Jazz, Akaya, Ferlop, and all involvedCoffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD

2015-08-31 04:58 AM
    Atm

Looks like you might have an additional mask being applied in Winterboard.....slide the iconomatic theme higher in the Winterboard list, or find and uncheck the culprit.
    2015-08-31 06:37 AM
    Atm. Anyone have an issue of the battery image/text being cut off?Coffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD

Thanks to the iWidget creatorCoffee Diary HDCoffee Diary HD
    Only if I centered it? If you move it to the right it wouldn't be like that? Never figured it out!

Ps. Credits to ArChAiC
    2015-08-31 07:44 AM
    Still running same set up only minor changes! Took so long to set up the way I wanted don't have the heart to change it!
    http://i.imgur.com/N9VHYGYh.jpg
    Same credits akaya for wall!
    Mr D for tweaking it a little!
    ArChAiC for widget!
    Ferlop as he's all over my phone! Special thanks to him for new icono!
    http://i.imgur.com/0EGfOX6h.jpg
    2015-08-31 07:55 AM
    Finished both springboards I made for coffee Diary..
    Now time for other things again.

Have A nice day, and happy theming...

Last edited by robertus; 2015-09-01 at 12:43 PM.
    2015-08-31 07:56 AM

Have A nice day.

Wow both hot! Love the way you did weather and date on second!
    2015-08-31 08:05 AM
    I made this months ago, but never quite finished it because it's quite heavy on RAM usage....Maybe someone can turn it into something nice for Coffee Diary, I don't have the time or inclination at the moment.

However, this is only sized for iPh6 (the phone I have) and requires GB+......and WW2

Maybe our friend NewD can do the thing he does by adding a SBHTML option.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.mediafire.com/?cai4j117ojuqtk9

----------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm only sharing here because at this point in time, I don't think will help or hurt Ulysse's and S1lex's sales, credits and thanks to them, as well as Ian, Dacal, and Marty....
    2015-08-31 08:14 AM
    Hello everybody, I have a problem with coffee iwidget happy creator please help:
    2015-08-31 09:28 AM

Have A nice day.

Beautiful work as always robortus

2015-08-31 09:34 AM
    Hello everybody, I have a problem with coffee iwidget happy creator please help:
    I would say you don't have widget weather but that wouldn't explain no clock? The small white box it upper left suggests your missing a image but again I'm at a loss? Sorry without your phone in front of me I'm no help!
    2015-08-31 09:49 AM
    What for iphone do you have?
    Do it fast and clean and look for StreetRebels wheels
    2015-08-31 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD