Hey folks. Is there a Zeppelin for Coffee Diary around anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016-08-31 04:16 AM
    Thank you so very much Coffee Diary HD🏻Coffee Diary HD🏻
    It's my pleasure
    2016-08-31 06:27 AM
    Probably one of the best widgets ever made for Coffee Diary, one of my favorites. Thanks to daddykool for this beauty....I'm using the frame for this setup that I started playing with.

credits to robertus, and other fellow modders who continue to enjoy Coffee Diary (Ulysse/Tree)
    2016-08-31 10:06 AM
    Probably one of the best widgets ever made for Coffee Diary, one of my favorites. Thanks to daddykool for this beauty....I'm using the frame for this setup that I started playing with.

credits to robertus, and other fellow modders who continue to enjoy Coffee Diary (Ulysse/Tree)

Always happy to see you here my friend.
    And the SB is already looking nice.

This theme is a keeper among so many other good themes.
    I still enjoy it.

I am working at another somewhat strange springboard at the moment.
    Still under influence of what i saw during my holidays.
    But always nice to spend some free time on PS.
    2016-08-31 12:27 PM

That is razor sharp. Can you possibly share the widget Ic layout?

2016-08-31 12:57 PM

Saw the Coffee Diary there some years ago and knew then it was a classic. Very appreciative of sankar and the rest of the modders. My present situation.

2016-08-31 01:17 PM

Yes very nice piece sir Ferlop15
    Perfect u play with shades of brown gives a beautiful harmony at all
    Congratulations
    2016-08-31 04:00 PM

Saw the Coffee Diary there some years ago and knew then it was a classic. Very appreciative of sankar and the rest of the modders. My present situation.

sure nice wall and all credit at creator sir Jazmann Uk can found all here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-6-th...ml#post7090570
    2016-08-31 04:04 PM
    sure nice wall and all credit at creator sir Jazmann Uk can found all here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-6-th...ml#post7090570
    Well I am heading over to that thread now to give him many thanks!!

2016-08-31 08:33 PM
    Ok here is my version of this widget, i take no credit for the internals just the overlay, I have done a couple over the last few days and i have had several requests to share them, the other one i did i am keeping for me.

The CSS file for placement of the text, temp etc, you will have to PM me for it, for some reason it will not let me attach it here. There is a clock in there if anyone wants to activate it.
    One overlay has a plain status bar, i reckon that would be a good place to put the clock, the other has a little ornate bit in relating to Coffee Diary.
    This overlay is for the 5/5S only.

For it to look right the icons should be resized to 75% , i use Springtomize...

The link takes you to Mamma Jaays thread where the widget is posted if you don't already have it.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...widgets-3.html

Jazzman UK, I have the Coffee Diary theme, a theme I saw years ago, on my i6+ and it is awesome.

2016-08-31 08:57 PM
    First settup on 932..
    Thanks all creator...

Hey man, how's it going. Can you please share this widget, LS, and wallpaper?

2016-08-31 09:53 PM
    So many posts on this and other newer themes.. will have to read and catch up in te coming week(s).
    Glad a lot of people have their JB back and enjoy this hobby..

On holiday I was mostly on power save mode and I used this setup: many icons on one page, and long battery life but still looks ok.

When I came back, having seen all the nice things, I made this, to try and capture the admosphere, I saw there in some churches. Ofcourse this is impossible; but it was fun tryinig and playing on PS.

Credit to Akaya for parts of the wall and Clock face for this one.

Update: optimized/finished/changed wall and added animated candles,

Layers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik0w7n1e40...kopie.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2h2m62t5pg...kopie.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vflj3t6yj...ertus.png?dl=0
    Hope and see u back with news awesome creations..
    Always beautiful accomplishments and full of detail admirable paintings on foot candelabras

Congratulations always in perfection
    and ty for shared
    Coffee Diary HD-img_2406.jpg
    Last edited by jm26200; 2016-09-01 at 06:02 AM.
    2016-08-31 10:03 PM
    a few minutes, a few changes....thanks again for daddykool's weather iwidget

2016-09-01 08:06 AM
    a few minutes, a few changes....thanks again for daddykool's weather iwidget

Awesome ferlop. Can you share this widget for an i6+?

2016-09-01 11:58 AM
    Awesome ferlop. Can you share this widget for an i6+?

Sorry friend, hardly any free time for modding, let alone for making all different versions for different phone sizes

---------------------------------------

.....but here's the overlay for those that may manage,

Last edited by ferlop15; 2016-09-01 at 07:10 PM.
    2016-09-01 04:17 PM
    Decided to theme my settings icons using the PSDs provided earlier.

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iisj8ifl3a...02016.zip?dl=0

Some icons are don't have bundle ids so you need to drop this info.plist file in /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e00oscpb1m...plist.zip?dl=0
    2016-09-01 07:37 PM
    Sorry friend, hardly any free time for modding, let alone for making all different versions for different phone sizes

Thanks ferlop another nice Wall.
    can you make the Statusbar normal, without the things left and right please.TIA
    2016-09-01 08:17 PM

ferlop, I TOTALLY understand and truly appreciate you taking the time to post it. Your work is truly awesome man.

2016-09-01 08:42 PM
    Thanks ferlop15 for nice wall Coffee Diary HD
    And all creator, thanks ..

2016-09-01 09:35 PM

brothers sharing my translation was a little weak
    2016-09-01 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD