Thru this together idea from mrD
    Wall from Jazzman clock from roburtus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eric. I see u moved few stuff can u tell me the names of the Monday tues and weds and Sunday please. Coffee Diary HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1479677065.737961.jpg as don't no the names so unable to move them.
    2016-11-20 10:24 PM
    @Mr D
    #forecast_hourlyforecast_Container {

That's what it's called its a pain to move around but good luck

2016-11-20 10:47 PM
    For tonite wall thx to ferlop also thx to the uniaw team and all involved in coffee diary

2016-11-21 05:32 AM
    For tonite wall thx to ferlop also thx to the uniaw team and all involved in coffee diary

Monday,Tuesday, weds and Sunday u have change little. Please can u tell me name to go to move them also how and were I go to make mine look like that as looks awesome. Coffee Diary HD

2016-11-21 06:00 AM
    [QUOTE=lestad.arya;7380639]First settup on 932..
    Thanks all creator...

Hello!
    Creator&All
    I want wall paper of this LS
    Would you do Share?
    Please!
    Thanking you in advance
    2016-11-21 09:26 AM
    A little change credit to all involved

2016-11-21 01:20 PM
    9.0.2 or 9.3.3? 9.3.3 JB's semi tether nature makes it a virtually impossible JB to lose. Tell us the story.
    Unfortunately it was very possible for me. I asked a developer to upgrade one of his tweaks called Epicentre. He did so. I downloaded and installed the tweak from cydia. Phone rebooted. I reran the pangu app to rejailbreak. Jailbreak was successful but upon respringing, once again it instantly rebooted into an unjailbroken state. Tried running pangu app a few more times but each and every time it would instantly reboot into the unjailbroken state. Couldn't access cydia to remove the tweak.

Finally I tried rebooting directly into safe mode from the pangu app. Success. Went into cydia to remove tweak but upon uninstalling I got an error message in cydia that the drkg was locked. Phone resprang and then again, instant reboot into unjailbroken state. However this time I was missing my entire first page of icons (this being in the unjailbroken state). Tried opening cydia but wouldn't open. Tried opening eraser but wouldn't open. Again tried rebooting with pangu app but instant reboot into unjailbroken state. Had no choice but to restore to 10.1.1. Traded phone in next day for iPhone 7. Waiting impatiently for someone to jailbreak ios10.
    2016-11-22 09:00 AM
    Unfortunately it was very possible for me. I asked a developer to upgrade one of his tweaks called Epicentre. He did so. I downloaded and installed the tweak from cydia. Phone rebooted. I reran the pangu app to rejailbreak. Jailbreak was successful but upon respringing, once again it instantly rebooted into an unjailbroken state. Tried running pangu app a few more times but each and every time it would instantly reboot into the unjailbroken state. Couldn't access cydia to remove the tweak.

Finally I tried rebooting directly into safe mode from the pangu app. Success. Went into cydia to remove tweak but upon uninstalling I got an error message in cydia that the drkg was locked. Phone resprang and then again, instant reboot into unjailbroken state. However this time I was missing my entire first page of icons (this being in the unjailbroken state). Tried opening cydia but wouldn't open. Tried opening eraser but wouldn't open. Again tried rebooting with pangu app but instant reboot into unjailbroken state. Had no choice but to restore to 10.1.1. Traded phone in next day for iPhone 7. Waiting impatiently for someone to jailbreak ios10.
    Wish I would have seen this earlier...as phone is rebooting (Apple screen) hold up volume button and you would of had access in substrate safe mode and would have been able to delete tweak
    2016-11-22 03:04 PM

Dang - sucks. I never work on alpha softwares on my main JB phone. I do it on one iOS back phone. But still - did you know how to get into safe mode with this type of JB? It's very different from on untethered JB's.. Also getting from nonJB mode to JB on this JB requires a "less than 1 second" power off switch after hitting Start in the tool. I have it respring back into nonJB mode if I let any more than 1 sec go by.

Well.. you're a veteran.. I'm sure you tried everything. Bummer.
    2016-11-22 03:39 PM
    Starting on something light.

And update Dark...

As always ....
    I remain speechless

Congratulations
    Iphone 7 IOS 10.1.1
    2016-11-22 04:01 PM
    Wish I would have seen this earlier...as phone is rebooting (Apple screen) hold up volume button and you would of had access in substrate safe mode and would have been able to delete tweak
    Yes sir, I know the volume up method to get into safe mode. That's how I was able to get back into cydia and delete the tweak. However after deleting the tweak, again the phone rebooted into unjailbroken state and my entire first page of icons was missing. Tried rebooting into substrate safe mode again after this but instant reboot into unjailbroken state. I literally tried everything.
    2016-11-22 04:42 PM
    Dang - sucks. I never work on alpha softwares on my main JB phone. I do it on one iOS back phone. But still - did you know how to get into safe mode with this type of JB? It's very different from on untethered JB's.. Also getting from nonJB mode to JB on this JB requires a "less than 1 second" power off switch after hitting Start in the tool. I have it respring back into nonJB mode if I let any more than 1 sec go by.

Well.. you're a veteran.. I'm sure you tried everything. Bummer.
    Yes grant, as explained in the above post, I was able to delete the tweak in cydia using the substrate safe mode volume up method originally. However after deleting the tweak and getting the drkg is locked notification, the phone again rebooted into unjailbroken state and my entire first page of icons was missing. Tried rebooting into substrate safe mode again but it just rebooted into unjailbroken state and wouldn't rejailbreak or boot into substrate safe mode.
    2016-11-22 04:47 PM
    Crazy - you're literally the first person I've heard report a loss of JB on 9.3.3. Not including those people who used I cleaner pro to remove languages then tried to run Cydia eraser. That's a no-no and will cause a jailbreak loss. And I've only known about four of them until the word got out not to remove languages. Or more importantly reinstall the languages which is also possible before running Cydia eraser.

You're the first I've heard about to actually have a funky-tweak-based jailbreak loss normally associated with untethered jailbreaks producing boot loops.

Well… We've had Christmas present jailbreaks in past years. Maybe that will happen this year. But I'm not holding my breath. All the normal sources out there are very very quiet.
    2016-11-22 05:40 PM
    Crazy - you're literally the first person I've heard report a loss of JB on 9.3.3. Not including those people who used I cleaner pro to remove languages then tried to run Cydia eraser. That's a no-no and will cause a jailbreak loss. And I've only known about four of them until the word got out not to remove languages. Or more importantly reinstall the languages which is also possible before running Cydia eraser.

You're the first I've heard about to actually have a funky-tweak-based jailbreak loss normally associated with untethered jailbreaks producing boot loops.

Well… We've had Christmas present jailbreaks in past years. Maybe that will happen this year. But I'm not holding my breath. All the normal sources out there are very very quiet.
    I feel honored. Honestly I literally tried everything I could think of but could not get out of unjailbroken state. The phone would auto reboot into unjailbroken state every single time, even if I tried to reboot into substrate safe mode. I exhausted every option before restoring and upgrading to the 7+.
    2016-11-22 06:01 PM
    Delete
    Last edited by thiendangduy; 2016-11-22 at 08:10 PM.
    2016-11-22 07:25 PM
    A LS that a Ferlop posted some time ago.

Tried to bring it up to date. Clock by RobertUS.

Thanks to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2016-11-22 09:30 PM
    A LS that a Ferlop posted some time ago.

Tried to bring it up to date. Clock by RobertUS.

Thanks to all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Amazing!!

2016-11-22 10:49 PM
    someone can share the coffee diary font 9.3.3 please the link is dead
    2016-11-22 11:43 PM
    A little change credit to all involved

What the name again to move this. Coffee Diary HD-imageuploadedbymodmyi1479887075.178320.jpg the Monday tues weds and Sunday.
    2016-11-23 08:45 AM
    It doesent help when icons is missing, i had similar experience with cydia eraser, after it finished erasing, the phone is rebooted into "no homescreen icons" state, i tried everything what was on my mind but no succses. Classic restore via itunes solved the problem.
    2016-11-23 02:25 PM
8,460 ... 299349389397398399400401409 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD