User Tag List

Is anybody here using sbrotator by any chance? If so is it working right?
    2013-07-23 12:46 AM
    Does anyone know of any clashes that after I download mavericks on my phone via safari then press "open in ifile" it just goes back to the springboard? I'll re-pay for the download and do it on my laptop, was just wondering why this happens.
    You don't need to repay for the download, you should have received an email after purchasing that has info on re-downloading. The system I'm using only lets you re-download 5 times so if you exceed that just send me an email and I'll give you a direct link myself.
    2013-07-23 01:34 AM
    Fabulous work Tim, as always. Loving this work. Kudos bro!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2013-07-24 04:22 PM
    We have been graced with a drive by posting by Manny himself!

Nice to see you throw up a few words bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-07-24 04:40 PM
    LOL! Thanks Brian. Warming up the engines to come back "home". Great to see all your contributions throu the forums brother, we're blessed to have you as a member. This theme by Tim is just awesome, bought it yesterday. Only wish is badges on the Chat(messeges). Great job here!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2013-07-24 05:52 PM
    wow, this looks great
    2013-07-24 07:48 PM
    Is this whole also in German language / writing?
    2013-07-26 08:15 PM
    LOL! Thanks Brian. Warming up the engines to come back "home". Great to see all your contributions throu the forums brother, we're blessed to have you as a member. This theme by Tim is just awesome, bought it yesterday. Only wish is badges on the Chat(messeges). Great job here!
    Sorry I've been gone for a few days doing other work. Thanks for the kind words about the theme! What's the issue with the messages badge?

Is this whole also in German language / writing?
    It's just in english, but you can name the Tags anything you want so the folders can be in German.
    2013-07-27 07:58 AM
    No issue with badges Tim. Just asking about the badges to work on BiteSMS/iMessages. Can't see the message badges on the dock. Just minor, the theme and locks are beautiful. I've always been a fan of your work since the OS7 days bro.
    @Metaserph
    2013-07-29 08:08 PM
    Just downloaded, it's awesome!!

Anyone know a way to hide the status bar?
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2013-07-29 at 11:54 PM.
    2013-07-29 11:25 PM
    Nice! I'm a big fan of your work.
    2013-08-03 12:39 AM
    Just downloaded, it's awesome!!

Anyone know a way to hide the status bar?
    Hide it???

You can make it transparent. But you can't hide it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2013-08-03 03:11 AM
    Hi, have super good work, yesterday bought your mini OSX, is really very good and l is running clean and liquid,
    Nice if it was in German and the 'GO'
    Function go würde. Spotlight's search unfortunately don't and more space for the Favorites, Dialerkey, SMS, screen saver, lack of.
    Otherwise perfectly
    2013-08-05 07:26 AM
    Where can I get the dock icons
    Change the size?
    Are me too small in the mod.
    Have ifile for iPhone
    Mfg
    2013-08-09 04:34 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD