its not working on my iphone 5. ive followed the steps exactly as you said and i still get booted into safe mode
    2014-12-02 12:39 AM
    Hey Match,
    Nice to hear that you are still helping the group. I think the issue with number 1 could be easily resolved, but if you even have a little time to help, we would all appreciate it. Many thanks!

Aha, well, there's two major reasons preventing me from doing that I'm afraid;

- It would feel like I'd be stepping on Endfinity's toes a bit, as this is initially his idea
    - I simply don't have the time due to university and my other projects
    2014-12-05 07:38 PM
    Can anyone make a theme for Convergance that looks like Paragon's lockscreen or use the lockscreen included in Paragon as a theme in Convergance? Is that possible?
    2014-12-09 04:56 AM
    Just curious is any progress has been made on this for ios8? got it working but it seems to crash when I try to pin an app to the start menu and when I try to quick reply to a new text message.
    2014-12-12 04:51 AM
    I'd love to see paragon on my iPhone 6 Plus. Any news regarding development for it?
    2014-12-14 05:42 PM
    Does dreamboard work on ios8?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    2014-12-14 06:33 PM
    Does dreamboard work on ios8?
    It does if you install it from Wyndwarrior's beta repo.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-12-14 11:24 PM
    Match,
    Nice job again! I have my daughter's old iPhone 5 that loaded IOS 8.1.2 on, and I have Paragon working with your most recent patch. If you need me to test features, I can do that without hurting my working phone.

It seems that the 2 main features that do not seem to be working are adding new tiles to main screen and the Messaging app tile. I also installed BiteSMS, but it doesn't seem to be working either. Just let me know. I'm willing and ready to help.

Think he asking if he installs paragon from cydia

This is how it looks on my 6+. Anyway to make it fit the screen correctly. And when trying to quick reply in a text message causes springboard to crash. Attachment 685834Attachment 685835
    2014-12-15 07:16 AM
    @Match:

I've been reading through the thread trying to figure out how to get Paragon on my iPhone 6+.

Problem is I never had Paragon from the beginning so I assume I need the original .deb file before I can apply your patches?

In Cydia I cant purchase Paragon cause it tells me its not supported for my device (even after applying one of your patches). So Im stuck in a limbo.

Just so its clear; I want to pay for this, I'll pitch in $10 as some other users suggested if we can get this up and running again, but Cydia wont let me buy it....

Would appreciate any guidance.
    2014-12-15 10:49 AM
    bump bump.... anyone?
    2015-01-08 10:31 AM
    bump bump.... anyone?
    This theme is pretty old now and I don't think there's been any updates for quite some time and the 6 plus wasn't even out yet so no I don't think there's anything u can do. Maybe I'm wrong but unless the dev reworks it to make it compatible to the new devices I don't see it happening
    2015-01-08 04:30 PM
    I think End has long abandoned this thing, unfortunately. It was actually a really good theme. Match you up for getting this back up and running??
    2015-01-08 05:15 PM
    I can do what I can, but it wouldn't be anything near to what End would be able to do with the source code! At the moment, I've been focusing on finishing Convergance 2.0, but once that's out I can fix a couple of issues with the Paragon patch.
    2015-01-08 05:33 PM
    Thanks Matchstic!

Let me know if I can test or anything! I assume End doesn't wanna release the source code?
    2015-01-14 07:56 PM
    Thanks Matchstic!

Let me know if I can test or anything! I assume End doesn't wanna release the source code?
    I've not spoken to him regarding this, but to be honest I am quite strapped for time as it is, so may not be able to take on another project.
    2015-01-15 07:32 PM
    I can do what I can, but it wouldn't be anything near to what End would be able to do with the source code! At the moment, I've been focusing on finishing Convergance 2.0, but once that's out I can fix a couple of issues with the Paragon patch.
    Thanks again, Match. I'll give Convergence a try, but I've been using IntelliscreenX (which is just not very pretty). Just let me know if I can help with any updates for Paragon.

Has anyone tried Strife on IOS8?
    2015-01-16 05:40 PM
    Hey Match,
    I am trying to change the tile icons on some apps on my 6 Plus (non system icons), but I can't seem to make the iTunesArtwork files stick. They just stay the same. Any ideas?
    2015-01-17 08:00 AM
    Match,
    I tried this earlier and it worked fine, but I bricked with some other tweak, and had to start all over. The only Cydia app I have installed is Mywi, but it gives me this message,
    "There was an error loading the preference bundle for Paragon". when I try to change tile colors.

Hi all.
    Apple is replacing my iPhone 5, so I have to re-jailbreak and download everything again. I am using Pkgbackup (works great for almost everything), but it doesn't include the patches that you need to run Paragon. Here are all Matchstic's patches collected in one area. Hope this helps:

Procedure for Paragon Fix (thank Matchstic for all of them!):

Patch #1 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch #2 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch #3 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch #4 (fixes Folder Issue): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch # 5 (fixes crash issue when installing apps): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Paragon Preferences—
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Download each and hit ‘install' with iFile after each download.
    2015-01-17 09:18 AM
    Ah, the icons will be due to my iOS 8 patch not pulling the correct images on the 6 Plus!

For the settings, made sure you have Applist installed?
    2015-01-17 08:07 PM
    Applist fixed it. I forgot about that. Everything else actually seems to be working really well except for the itunesart files.

I'm using a 6 plus so I have a white bar on the right side, but definitely liveable. The screen going blank after incoming phone calls continues to plague this theme, but I've lived with that ever since the I phone 5 and iOS 6 upgrade to iOS 7.

The sms text message seems to be fixed, so many thanks for that if you worked on this!

Overall I'm very happy to have Paragon back up and running again on my 6plus.

The only requests that I would make for perfection would be the following:

-Itunesart file fix
    -Fill screen with tiles without bar
    -Blank screen after incoming on phone calls
    2015-01-17 10:19 PM
2,983 ... 1060100108109110111112120 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD