That's why nobody answered your posts or "the pirator's". For Strife I gave the money to a friend with Paypal cause I didn't have it. Last Friday I created mine and bought Paragon. Endfinity deserve more than $2.50 for it because it took him more than a year to make it. This kid could send you a PM and help you with the link, but instead in his mind he thinks he is a genius. Most of the people here have followed End a couple of years and waited the required time to have any of his themes. That wasn't the right way to do this. Just my opinion.
    Yes its right. Me too just waited and purchased paragon in cydia by my uncle's account. You could also do like me and use your friend account to get it. But you got a pirated one. End's work deserves more than 2.50$.

Yes its right. Me too just waited and purchased paragon in cydia by my uncle's account. You could also do like me and use your friend account to get it. But you got a pirated one. End's work deserves more than 2.50$.
    You need to pay for that sara.malik.
    2013-08-25 08:10 AM

You need to pay for that sara.malik.
    @Sara.malik Perhaps the issue is 'those countries' that do not support PayPal cause piracy by doing so. Lazy or not, a simple request to End for an alternate method of payment would have been the right thing to do. All you did was perpetuate the 2nd/3rd world status you so proudly seem to enjoy. Shame on you!
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2013-08-25 at 08:33 AM.
    2013-08-25 08:28 AM
    Hi all,

Just a quick request. I'm using the Line app and would like a bulletin icon for it for my lockscreen. Could someone kindly help me with this?

Thank you very much in advanced.
    2013-08-25 08:40 AM
    Hi all,

Just a quick request. I'm using the Line app and would like a bulletin icon for it for my lockscreen. Could someone kindly help me with this?

Thank you very much in advanced.
    Just open info.plist with ifile in paragon root folder. There will be "LockApp1","LockApp2" and so on upto 5. Three already contains "Phone","SMS","Mail" open the fourth one and just give bundle id of app there. Respring and you are done.😊
    2013-08-25 10:08 AM
    Just open info.plist with ifile in paragon root folder. There will be "LockApp1","LockApp2" and so on upto 5. Three already contains "Phone","SMS","Mail" open the fourth one and just give bundle id of app there. Respring and you are done.
    Hi Raja,

Thanks for the help. Sorry for not being clear. I understood how to make the icons appear. What i meant was I need the bulletin Icon physically. Haha...apologies for the confusion.
    2013-08-25 10:12 AM
    Hi Raja,

Thanks for the help. Sorry for not being clear. I understood how to make the icons appear. What i meant was I need the bulletin Icon physically. Haha...apologies for the confusion.
    But i heard that they are automatically shrinked to that.
    2013-08-25 10:23 AM
    Drains quick like you can watch the percent drop?
    Yes pretty much I have 3 live tiles clock infostat weather and music
    2013-08-25 10:29 AM
    Hi Raja,

If have Tile.png/[email protected] then use adobe photoshop in pc and resize it.
    Size is 28x28 for retina and 14x14 for non retina.

If you don't have tile.png then do that with original app icon.
    2013-08-25 10:29 AM
    @Drifter - When my phone comes out of sleep mode, the font almost always reverts to a serif style, as opposed to the Segoe WP non-serif. I have added 'font-family:Segoe WP;' to all the text fields and it does not fix the issue. Ideas?
    I dont know why its doing that on your device. It doesn't happen on mine

Each individual item displayed has either font-family Seqoe WP, Segoe WP SemiBold or Segoe WP SemiLight defined in the CSS.
    The fonts themselves are from End's Font Folder.

There is nothing that I can do to "Fix" it on my end, its already coded correctly.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 2013-08-25 at 11:40 AM.
    2013-08-25 10:39 AM
    @End- So will you update metroon for ios 6 with drag and drop support.

And update paragon with calling support.
    2013-08-25 11:44 AM
    2013-08-25 01:17 PM
    Am I missing something , can't figure out how to change the colour of the tiles like what was in the screenshots. Any help with this would be appreciated.
    2013-08-25 02:26 PM
    Is there any repo that has tiles for Paragon ?
    First post has a link to all kinda files for this theme
    2013-08-25 02:34 PM
    Am I missing something , can't figure out how to change the colour of the tiles like what was in the screenshots. Any help with this would be appreciated.
    You can change main color for all tiles by editing Info.plist in main folder.
    You can edit each tile's colour by editing its tile.plist file adding

<key>Backgroundcolor</key>
    <string>HEXCOLORwithout#</string>

It was asked couple of times there so you could use search function..
    2013-08-25 03:06 PM
    I dont know why its doing that on your device. It doesn't happen on mine

Each individual item displayed has either font-family Seqoe WP, Segoe WP SemiBold or Segoe WP SemiLight defined in the CSS.
    The fonts themselves are from End's Font Folder.

There is nothing that I can do to "Fix" it on my end, its already coded correctly.
    I went in and replaced all instances of Segoe WP Semibold with just Segoe Wp and it works fine now. Not sure why, but I don't care because it works!
    2013-08-25 04:44 PM
    guys how do i change tiles color?
    2013-08-25 05:52 PM
    guys how do i change tiles color?
    You need to add

<key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>Colour code you want</string>

To the tile .plist
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button
    2013-08-25 06:36 PM
    I hit thanks.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-08-25 06:37 PM
    Good stuff. I guess I missed how to make those nonstandard tiles. This board moves so fast. How'd you do that?
    2013-08-25 06:37 PM
    That iFile icon is a very ingenious find.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-08-25 06:39 PM
2,983 ... 2634353637384686136 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD