It would be nice if we could set our pictures tile to only pick from albums
    2013-08-30 07:40 AM
    Is it me or are the notification banners smaller.
    Oh and the ShowCircleBadge works properly now
    2013-08-30 12:00 PM
    Anybody know of a tweak of some kind that is similar to Metroons side swipe thing? Similar to windows 8 anyway. That's one thing I really don't have a clue about lol
    2013-08-30 01:04 PM
    So the update is out, and here's some changes for you modders:

- The Xbox music tile now does not react to every app. Each tile will only react to the app it's linked to. Because of this, 3rd party apps that use the iPod library and are specified as a music tile require this key to work: <key>IsNativeMusicPlayer</string><key>YES</string>

- Added basic music tile. Enabled through this Identifier: <key>IsBasicMusicTile</key> <string>YES</string>

- Added Facebook tile. Enabled through this Identifier: <key>IsFacebookTile</key>

- Added <key>BulletinIdentifier</key>. With this you can link an app to notifications from another app. For example, if you want to receive notifications from the Messaging app on your biteSMS tile, you would put this: <key>BulletinIdentifier</string><key>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>

- The pictures tile now uses the camera roll as the default album to pull pictures from. If you want to pull images from a specific album, say, one that's called 'Favourites', put this key in the tile's plist: <key>SlideshowAlbumName</key><string>Favourites</string

- Fixed <key>BackgroundColor</key> to apply to the app list as well

2013-08-30 01:18 PM
    It would be nice if we could set our pictures tile to only pick from albums
    Thought that was gonna be in this update.
    2013-08-30 01:19 PM
    Wow my people tile finally works! Best update ever
    2013-08-30 01:25 PM
    Cydia don't show me an update
    2013-08-30 01:35 PM
    Uninstall the version that you got from me, and install the one from the ModMyi repo.
    2013-08-30 01:36 PM
    Ok will do. Make a backup first

Gonna have to mess with music tile again meh
    Last edited by 2k1; 2013-08-30 at 01:49 PM.
    2013-08-30 01:42 PM
    Great work End. Love the update.
    2013-08-30 02:39 PM
    Tried for years to get used to dreamboard themes, but have always reverted back to original interface. This is the first dreamboard theme that I can definitely stick with. Great work. Well done.
    2013-08-30 03:58 PM
    How can i see PhotoStream pic in mobileslideshow ?

and

How to Convert an optimized gif in videotile? ( sorry )

ps. Best update ever. I like Paragon theme!!!

- The Xbox music tile now does not react to every app. Each tile will only react to the app it's linked to. Because of this, 3rd party apps that use the iPod library and are specified as a music tile require this key to work: <key>IsNativeMusicPlayer</string><key>YES</string>

- Added basic music tile. Enabled through this Identifier: <key>IsBasicMusicTile</key> <string>YES</string>

- Added Facebook tile. Enabled through this Identifier: <key>IsFacebookTile</key>

- Added <key>BulletinIdentifier</key>. With this you can link an app to notifications from another app. For example, if you want to receive notifications from the Messaging app on your biteSMS tile, you would put this: <key>BulletinIdentifier</string><key>com.apple.MobileSMS</string>

- The pictures tile now uses the camera roll as the default album to pull pictures from. If you want to pull images from a specific album, say, one that's called 'Favourites', put this key in the tile's plist: <key>SlideshowAlbumName</key><string>Favourites</string

2013-08-30 04:07 PM
    hmm can't seem to get this working on the pictures tile. seems to break the tile and only shows the stock icon.

<key>CustomName</key>
    <string>Gallery</string>
    <key>IsPicturesTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>SlideshowAlbumName</key>
    <string>Favourites</string>

EDIT: Realised some of my albums wont work due to the "&" character.
    Last edited by xinzhitan14; 2013-08-30 at 05:00 PM.
    2013-08-30 04:51 PM

i quite don't get the above instruction, could someone please elaborate further? thanks.
    2013-08-30 05:16 PM
    i quite don't get the above instruction, could someone please elaborate further? thanks.
    They aren't instructions they were just a run through of all that End had updated to the theme
    2013-08-30 06:04 PM
    there's an error on the picture slideshow, blank images is displayed after the phone goes to standby.
    2013-08-30 06:11 PM
    Everything works perfectly. Thank you End

2013-08-30 06:38 PM
    Thanks a lot End, again. The work you did is incredible, simply put.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2013-08-30 07:23 PM
    Thanks end! This new update fixed my people tile problem perfectly
    2013-08-30 08:31 PM
    Oh, two Updates, End? I've just updated to 1.1.0, and now is 1.1.1 :v. What's new in this update ?
    Strife is also.
    2013-08-30 08:52 PM
2,983 ... 3846474849505898148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.