Sure, I'll iMessage you if I find anything!

Great, thanks
    2014-01-11 01:08 PM
    Where we can find "iOS 7 Paragon"?
    2014-01-11 01:34 PM
    Is somebody here still on iOS 6?
    I'm seeing now. There seems to be an issue with the lockscreen. Background is transparent.
    2014-01-11 01:43 PM
    Where we can find "iOS 7 Paragon"?
    Nowhere yet, it's in closed beta right now but will be up on Cydia soon

I'm seeing now. There seems to be an issue with the lockscreen. Background is transparent.
    Okay, I'll push out another beta later today
    2014-01-11 02:31 PM
    Is somebody here still on iOS 6?
    It is easy to switch back from ios 7 with iFaith and an older version of iTunes. But this time I'll just wait for your update. Many, many thanks a lot for your work.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-01-11 04:18 PM
    Nothing new, End?
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-01-12 07:25 PM
    Hey End! I have a 5s, if you need to test it count on me!
    2014-01-13 04:59 PM
    Nothing new, End?
    I'm doing my best, but school makes it difficult to make continuous progress and I keep finding small bugs that need to be worked out before I can push the update
    2014-01-13 06:20 PM
    That's news for me. What are you going to school for anyway?
    2014-01-13 06:49 PM
    That's news for me. What are you going to school for anyway?
    I heard finishing school kinda helps at getting a job lol
    2014-01-13 07:13 PM
    I check this page 5-10 times a day waiting for ios7 support. Can't wait for this theme, it is the very reason I jailbreak. Thanks for the hard work EndFinity!!
    2014-01-13 07:35 PM
    I meant what are you majoring in? College seems retarded for me I'm going into network security and I have yet to learn anything about security
    2014-01-13 09:48 PM
    Best reply ever :P
    2014-01-13 10:39 PM
    I meant what are you majoring in? College seems retarded for me I'm going into network security and I have yet to learn anything about security
    Not to get off track here...How long have you been majoring in network security? Its my major as well, my network security classes began my second year in.
    2014-01-13 10:58 PM
    I'm doing my best, but school makes it difficult to make continuous progress and I keep finding small bugs that need to be worked out before I can push the update
    Excellent. Don't wanted to rush! I was on vacations and started to work today, so wanted to have the updated this past weekend to play with. You are the master, and the update will be here only when you decide it. Thanks for your work. I am following you since OS7 and I admire you.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-01-13 11:12 PM
    Can't wait for this theme on iOS 7. It's the main reason I'm jailbreaking at all.
    2014-01-15 12:51 AM
    Nowhere yet, it's in closed beta right now but will be up on Cydia soon
    just saw this, im so happy that its being updated, i loved strife and was desperately wishing for paragon!! Cant Wait!!
    2014-01-15 01:46 AM
    I'm not too familiar with the American school system, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to what would be your equivalent of high school, and those don't have majors, at least not here

On topic, I just submitted the updates for Strife and Paragon. I added a disclaimer that the iOS 7 versions are still in beta and some functionality like the lockscreen is missing. Please understand that they're probably more buggy overall, but I currently don't have the time to go polish them to the level I'd like and I figured I'd give you what I have now, since they are usable
    2014-01-15 10:20 PM
    I'm not too familiar with the American school system, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to what would be your equivalent of high school, and those don't have majors, at least not here

On topic, I just submitted the updates for Strife and Paragon. I added a disclaimer that the iOS 7 versions are still in beta and some functionality like the lockscreen is missing. Please understand that they're probably more buggy overall, but I currently don't have the time to go polish them to the level I'd like and I figured I'd give you what I have now, since they are usable
    Legend!
    2014-01-15 10:47 PM

Thanks a lot for the update. Cydia takes a couple a days to post it, right? So soon we will be enjoying your masterpieces again. Keep going forward in your personal plans. God bless you and hope you can find a better job so you have a lot awesome skills, none of us have.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389826828.674542.jpg

Will the update have another name to identify it or will it work in both ios 6 and 7?
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-01-16 at 12:14 AM.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-01-15 11:41 PM
2,983 ... 2161697071727381121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD