Just purchased this theme on my ip5 7.0.4, awesome. tho I have this 2 questions to ask if anybody knows:

1. how to fix the code on the Messaging tile to make the preview goes down to the next line(s) when u get a long text? right now it just shows up one line and gets cut off at the end.

2. anybody has instagram tile, viber tile, line tile, wechat and ipod tile (not green) to share? that would be awesome

thanks guys, thank you End
    2014-02-01 10:04 AM
    Just purchased this theme on my ip5 7.0.4, awesome. tho I have this 2 questions to ask if anybody knows:

1. how to fix the code on the Messaging tile to make the preview goes down to the next line(s) when u get a long text? right now it just shows up one line and gets cut off at the end.

2. anybody has instagram tile, viber tile, line tile, wechat and ipod tile (not green) to share? that would be awesome

thanks guys, thank you End
    Endfinity's live tiles are hard to edit, but by now you can use this to change the music tile color:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>3d59ab</string>
    <key>IsMusicTile</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    <key>IsXboxMusicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-01 03:02 PM
    Endfinity's live tiles are hard to edit, but by now you can use this to change the music tile color:

****editint my post I changed the music tile color and it works perfect. Just need to figure out the weather app now****

BackgroundColor
    3d59ab
    IsMusicTile
    NO
    IsXboxMusicTile
    YES
    For changing the color of the music tile do I just add
    BackgroundColor

BackgroundColor
    3d59ab
    IsMusicTile
    NO
    IsXboxMusicTile
    YES
    I'm curious what's up with the weather tile. It's getting my city correct but the temp is staying at zero. Maybe it's in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. Can't remember what I did on my 4S to change it. Also forgot how to change the color of the music tile. Do I just add this

For changing the color of the music tile do I just add

BackgroundColor

I have a few of drifters tiles going again and it's looking great. I just forgot so much from last year I feel like a noob again

Also one last question does the paragon preferences work again on the 5S?
    Last edited by RussSully; 2014-02-01 at 03:22 PM.
    2014-02-01 03:13 PM
    I don't use these apps, but you can use this pics for some of them.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391264070.571911.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391264080.046265.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391264088.205569.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391264097.963100.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391264108.622484.jpg

Once you pin the app, go to Paragon/Tiles.plist and there you find the correct app name.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-01 03:20 PM
    I've completely figured out the music color. Thanks guys for the help. I really just need to scroll back to the beginning of this thread from last year. And I'm sure it has all the answers to my questions.

Does anyone know why I can't upload pictures from my iPhone to this modmyi thread anymore. It just says image is invalid. But I'm just uploading normal screenshots from my 5S. Not sure what's going on
    Last edited by RussSully; 2014-02-01 at 03:27 PM.
    2014-02-01 03:24 PM
    Yeah, before the update I was out too and now I am trying to take back a new live tile. But, because I don't know much about coding, this takes me lot of time.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-01 03:40 PM
    Yeah, before the update I was out too and now I am trying to take back a new live tile. But, because I don't know much about coding, this takes me lot of time.
    I'm in the same boat. I remember some stuff from last year and I still have all the bookmarks to links for everyone's tweaks and tiles. So I'm just going slow trying to figure it all out again
    2014-02-01 03:50 PM
    I'm sure this was answered like 8 months ago. But I can't find it. I just installed drifters weather flip tile how do I get it to show accurate location weather. Because it just shows Salem like in the pictures. I'm sure it's very simple I just don't remember how to do it
    2014-02-01 06:03 PM
    I'm sure this was answered like 8 months ago. But I can't find it. I just installed drifters weather flip tile how do I get it to show accurate location weather. Because it just shows Salem like in the pictures. I'm sure it's very simple I just don't remember how to do it
    I think it is in the Config.js the var locale code or somrthing
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-01 06:39 PM
    Long time ago I saw this favorites or pictures photo live tile in a Lumia

http://youtu.be/TopPP5oDxpk

and I got obsessed with it. Now the things seem to get a little clear. I am far away The.Drifter's knowledge, but I managed to make something near what I wanted, but obviously I will need some help
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-02-01 at 08:17 PM.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-01 08:03 PM
    What happen if you have it this way?

IsXboxMusicTile = YES
    IsNativeMusicPlayer = NO
    Still the same thing - I have to resize to get the animation to work.
    2014-02-01 08:04 PM
    Still the same thing - I have to resize to get the animation to work.
    Well, I don't know. It works for me almost all the time. And yes, it happens the same to me other few times and I need to resize the tile or pause/play the song

Long time ago I saw this favorites or pictures photo live tile in a Lumia

and I got obsessed with it. Now the things seem to get a little clear. I am far away The.Drifter's knowledge, but I managed to make something near what I wanted, but obviously I will need some help
    Ok, is there any way or tweak that allows me make an slideshow using the contacts pics on my iPhone? I remember that there was some facebook live tile, but never used it. I am creating a live tile that flips. One side is a slideshow from my camera roll the other side has three more mini vertical tiles with two fliping
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-02-01 at 09:49 PM.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-01 08:51 PM
    Does anyone else have font troubles? After I changed the BackgroundColor of some tiles, all Paragon-Texts are just in Helvetica instead of the Windows font.
    2014-02-01 10:06 PM
    Hey all, thought I'd let you know I'll be taking a look at porting Paragon Preferences over to iOS 7 this coming week
    2014-02-02 02:32 AM
    Hey all, thought I'd let you know I'll be taking a look at porting Paragon Preferences over to iOS 7 this coming week
    That's awesome

So I changer the config in drifters weather flip tiles to true instead of false and still can't get the weather tile to stop saying Salem and use my location. It's pretty frustrating
    2014-02-02 02:45 AM

So I changer the config in drifters weather flip tiles to true instead of false and still can't get the weather tile to stop saying Salem and use my location. It's pretty frustrating
    Did you install the WidgetWeather tweak and reboot your device? We have been down this road before Russ.......

For GPS to work you must install the WidgetWeather tweak. After you install it, go to Settings and change WidgetWeather preferences to your liking.

(I then recommend you pull down the notifications center to help populate the xml with data the first time.)

For the cofig.js leave GPS set to true if you want the GPS location option.

If you set it to false or if you dont have the WidgetWeather tweak installed and functioning properly the code will refer to your Location setting in the config.js at the var local key. Currently its set at 12767690 which is my town of Salem. Change that to your Yahoo weather code for your area.

Hope this helps....again
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 2014-02-02 at 03:17 AM.
    2014-02-02 03:06 AM
    Did you install the WidgetWeather tweak and reboot your device? We have been down this road before Russ.......
    LOL. I know I know I just forgot. I did not install the widget weather tweak. And of course that's why I'm having the issue my bad. Going to find it on cydia and install it

Can someone explain to me why I can't upload pictures to the forum anymore from my iPhone. It just says the file is invalid And I installed the weather widget and turned location on and the tile is just saying loading.
    Last edited by RussSully; 2014-02-02 at 03:20 AM.
    2014-02-02 03:11 AM
    Russ, go into your Documents folder and see if you have a file named "widgetweather.xml". If not, go to settings/widget weather and slowly toggle between constant and semi a couple of times. Then recheck your Documents folder again for the file.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-02-02 03:26 AM
    Russ, go into your Documents folder and see if you have a file named "widgetweather.xml". If not, go to settings/widget weather and slowly toggle between constant and semi a couple of times. Then recheck your Documents folder again for the file.
    I do have that XML file in documents.
    2014-02-02 04:53 AM
    How can I make the weather tile show "f"
    2014-02-02 05:30 AM
2,983 ... 3474828384858694134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD