Thanks for all the help, wish you luck with an actual Windows Phone hehe
    2014-02-24 06:41 AM
    Take it from me I left my iPhone 4 after dabbing with os7 revive bc I wanted the real thing an don't get me wrong the phone looks nice an all but the market place sucks an has no games like in the AppStore I found it so hard to believe how small their market for apps is vs apples. To each his own though, you may like it better but I came back an I'm on an iPhone 5 with this theme and I can tell you I got a crap load of tweaks and live tiles and my phones still smooth, it doesn't crash or respring just have to plug it in for juice every now an then but having as many live tiles as I have is the reason for this.
    2014-02-24 06:12 PM
    I am not a developer by any stretch of the imagination. Is it a difficult process to get a live Tweetbot or Facebook tile? Can someone shoot me a link to a tutorial or something? Thanks a lot guys!
    2014-02-25 05:25 PM
    I think the fb tile drifter made is sort of live being that it shows notifications on the tile and flips back to the fb tile

ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355117.740414.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355128.739181.jpg

My setup to date and loving it
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355521.666275.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355531.634806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355543.539357.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355551.573279.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393355558.738839.jpg
    Last edited by MyE350OwNz; 2014-02-25 at 08:12 PM.
    2014-02-25 08:05 PM
    How were you able to get the current time on your Alarms tile? Thanks.
    2014-02-26 12:15 AM
    Go back a few pages an download the drifters love tile icon pack it's in there it's the clock/alarm tile just change it to large tile

Lol I mean live tile pack not love tile
    2014-02-26 12:47 AM
    Ok, so I wasn't as specific as I should have been. After I download the tile pack, where do I input the downloaded file, where in ifile?
    2014-02-26 02:59 AM
    Ok, so I wasn't as specific as I should have been. After I download the tile pack, where do I input the downloaded file, where in ifile?
    You have to copy the com.apple.mobiletimer (I think that's the name) and overwrite the folder in your Paragon tiles resource.

On the other hand, anyone else getting a black screen for about 3 second immediately after the animation for opening an app ends? Or is it just me?
    2014-02-26 06:44 AM
    Well I went through every page of this thread and managed to get enough info to avoid asking 95% of the questions I had in the beginning being new to this! However, I still have two, I may have missed the answers.

1) Where can I get a new Facebook tile, one that is live that will show at least notifications if not actual photos, etc?
    2) Has anyone successfully completely edited all their tiles to take advantage of the full screen area?
    2a) Why does this app not make use of the full screen? I get the space between tiles, but why on the sides and top?

Pretty amazing theme overall, I can't see myself going back to anything else!
    2014-02-26 08:00 AM
    Well I went through every page of this thread and managed to get enough info to avoid asking 95% of the questions I had in the beginning being new to this! However, I still have two, I may have missed the answers.

1) Where can I get a new Facebook tile, one that is live that will show at least notifications if not actual photos, etc?
    2) Has anyone successfully completely edited all their tiles to take advantage of the full screen area?
    2a) Why does this app not make use of the full screen? I get the space between tiles, but why on the sides and top?

Pretty amazing theme overall, I can't see myself going back to anything else!
    1) does the integrated facebook tile not work for you? It flips and says "whats on your mind?" when there are no notifications. when you do get notifications it flips and tells you some basic info like if someboday posted on you wall or sent you a request. Drifter made a tile a while back that showed recent posts as well but im not sure if the link is still good as it was long time ago
    2 and 2a) Thats something only endfinity can change and is unlikely since the theme is made to look like windows phone.
    2014-02-26 01:28 PM
    1) does the integrated facebook tile not work for you? It flips and says "whats on your mind?" when there are no notifications. when you do get notifications it flips and tells you some basic info like if someboday posted on you wall or sent you a request. Drifter made a tile a while back that showed recent posts as well but im not sure if the link is still good as it was long time ago
    2 and 2a) Thats something only endfinity can change and is unlikely since the theme is made to look like windows phone.
    It pretty much uses the full screen. There's a very small gap from the edge of the screen and I'm sure that was done to make it look more uniform and sleek.
    2014-02-26 02:05 PM
    It was not working at all no, but funnily enough I edited the tile.plst file to remove the 'Facebook' name from the app, and resprung then it started showing some stuff (timeline post). Not sure why it suddenly started working but oh well. I would be really interested in one that showed recent newsfeed stuff though. Another question, now that I edited the tile to have no name, the initial tile indeed is now nameless, but when it flips over to 'What's on you mind' is still says Facebook at the bottom. How do I get rid of that one? I remember somewhere in this thread someone posted how to change the text from 'What's on your mind' but I can't find it now.

Edit: Ok, one more, why would an app I have pinned not have a com.APPNAME.APP folder in the resources>tiles folder? I want to edit my SiriusXM App to remove the name, and maybe make it live to show what's playing, but it doesn't even appear to have a folder?
    Thanks for all the help!
    Last edited by edconline; 2014-02-26 at 07:34 PM.
    2014-02-26 07:31 PM
    Go here
    Resources/Localization/en.lproj/Localizable.strings --> choose Property List Viewer

Scroll down to Facebooks "what's on your mind" click and change it to what you wish.

Hope this helps.
    2014-02-26 07:42 PM
    Hi End.
    I've been looking into my issue with the screen going blank after I receive a call and talk on the phone. I found out that the screen reverts to the wallpaper set for the home screen with no icons and no paragon interface. It's easy to get back to the Paragon interface with a double tap on the home button, but it's very annoying. Anyone else having this issue?
    2014-02-26 09:04 PM
    I think everybody is but I'm ok with it, doesn't bother me much just patiently waiting on the windows lock screen that's all
    2014-02-26 09:35 PM
    Ok, thanks for the post. I thought I was the only one having this issue. If everyone is having the issue, then I'm ok with being patient on it for the fix. But I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of my tweaks causing it. Others, please chime in if you are NOT having this issue.

Here are my Tweaks (just including the whole list even the ones that come with Cydia):

Alphabetical order:
    Activator
    afc2add
    applinks
    applist
    bigboss icon set
    bitesms
    bloard
    browserchanger
    cydia installer
    cydia substrate
    cydia translations
    dockshift
    dreamboard
    erica utilities
    evasion 7.x untether
    fullforce for phone
    ifile
    ikeywi
    infinidock
    iSwipe keyboard
    MyWi (all 3)
    no percent sign
    nownow
    openssh
    paragon
    purge
    sbpoweralert
    showcase
    substrate for safemode
    widgetweather
    winterboard (no Docked Icon Labels - is the only WB tweak)
    zeppelin
    3G Unrestrictor
    2014-02-26 10:07 PM
    Ok, thanks for the post. I thought I was the only one having this issue. If everyone is having the issue, then I'm ok with being patient on it for the fix. But I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of my tweaks causing it. Others, please chime in if you are NOT having this issue.

Here are my Tweaks (just including the whole list even the ones that come with Cydia):

Alphabetical order:
    Activator
    afc2add
    applinks
    applist
    bigboss icon set
    bitesms
    bloard
    browserchanger
    cydia installer
    cydia substrate
    cydia translations
    dockshift
    dreamboard
    erica utilities
    evasion 7.x untether
    fullforce for phone
    ifile
    ikeywi
    infinidock
    iSwipe keyboard
    MyWi (all 3)
    no percent sign
    nownow
    openssh
    paragon
    purge
    sbpoweralert
    showcase
    substrate for safemode
    widgetweather
    winterboard (no Docked Icon Labels - is the only WB tweak)
    zeppelin
    3G Unrestrictor
    That's a lot of tweaks. I'm not surprised there's issues. U should try and get that list a little smaller
    2014-02-27 02:02 AM
    Ok, now I am totally in the Dark as to how to make this battery widget work...
    I installed infostats and did a reboot. Then I know I have to copy the folder into the >resources>tiles folder, but for example the one in drifters folder is com.apple.preferences, but I already have a folder called that for the settings tile.. and what makes the Tile 'appear'? Don't I need some sort of app to make these widgets work/appear on the main screen to begin with? Forgive my ignorance!
    2014-02-27 03:03 AM
    Ok, now I am totally in the Dark as to how to make this battery widget work...
    I installed infostats and did a reboot. Then I know I have to copy the folder into the >resources>tiles folder, but for example the one in drifters folder is com.apple.preferences, but I already have a folder called that for the settings tile.. and what makes the Tile 'appear'? Don't I need some sort of app to make these widgets work/appear on the main screen to begin with? Forgive my ignorance!
    You can use that for any tile you want really but if you want it set to open settings then just drop the contents into the com.apple.preferences folder. Respring your device after making changes then you should see it change. Sometimes you can also just get into edit mode(hold tile till it lets you rearrange) then hit the resize arrow and new tile changes will pop in. Or you can also go back to default theme and reload paragon.
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2014-02-27 at 03:18 AM.
    2014-02-27 03:15 AM
    Take it from me I left my iPhone 4 after dabbing with os7 revive bc I wanted the real thing an don't get me wrong the phone looks nice an all but the market place sucks an has no games like in the AppStore I found it so hard to believe how small their market for apps is vs apples. To each his own though, you may like it better but I came back an I'm on an iPhone 5 with this theme and I can tell you I got a crap load of tweaks and live tiles and my phones still smooth, it doesn't crash or respring just have to plug it in for juice every now an then but having as many live tiles as I have is the reason for this.
    A little lost and I will be this way for long. I bought a Lumia last Monday. Really wanted to have one of these amazing phones some time ago, so I'll give it a chance. The iPhone gave me a few other options being jailbroken, but the interface, the way the WP8 works is beautiful and much better. Thanks Endfinity for your work, my daughter is using Paragon in her iPhone so when I have the enough time, maybe I can continue with my live tiles ideas, meanwhile, enjoy everybody.
    My mind has no limits!
    2014-02-27 03:19 AM
2,983 ... 42829091929394102142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD