Will the psd for the profile picture be included ? or do we need to request here ?
    2013-08-28 12:18 PM
    Will the psd for the profile picture be included ? or do we need to request here ?
    yes of course, the psd will be included. I will also post it here
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White
    - All my themes in one Cydia website - open the link from your iDevice

PayPal Donation: [email protected] | Twitter: changroy | HoneyPad Pro
    2013-08-28 05:47 PM
    damn, I can hardly wait!! GOOO falcon!
    2013-08-28 07:24 PM
    Beta6 has been sent to beta tester, please check your PM

Beta 6 CHANGELOG
    - Added 33 more new icons (please request in the forum if you have any request)
    - Added weather chooser (F/C) - Tap on weather icon/weather temperature to toggle
    - Profile picture now launch Weather instead of DreamBoard
    you can check front page for the theme progress
    iPhone Themes: FlatNeue - Apex One - FlowBoard - Kassou HD - BoxorHD Widescreen - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Ceramic White - Bookshelf - AsymmetricHD
    iPad Themes: Honeypad Pro - HoneyPad Pro Retina - BoxorHD - BoxorHD Retina - Bookshelf - BoxorHD Ceramic White

2013-08-28 08:43 PM
    Getting better and better!!! Just downloaded beta 6. Thanks
    2013-08-28 08:56 PM
    Thanks man, it shouldn't be far from release date. Just need to squash some bugs and more iconn

2013-08-29 07:01 AM
    wow, can't wait for this man ! good job !
    2013-08-29 07:02 AM
    Can i beta test? id love to try this theme out!
    2013-09-03 08:28 AM
    Definitely getting this! Lol
    2013-09-03 02:35 PM
    i am sitting here on needles... and checking this thread at least twice a day for a release or least an update!
    2013-09-03 02:53 PM
    Awesome work!
    2013-09-05 11:32 PM
    I will definitely be getting this. Awesome work.
    2013-09-06 03:16 AM
    I've been swamp with something, I should be able to submit this theme by this week !

2013-09-08 08:56 PM
    Submitted to CydiaStore

2013-09-11 03:01 PM
    [QUOTE=falcon212;6941997]Submitted to CydiaStore [QUOTE]

You should probably mention that its not iphone 4/4s compatible in cydia. bought it and unfortunately it doesnt fit on my 4
    2013-09-12 02:34 AM
    [QUOTE=artfuldodger333;6942261][QUOTE=falcon212;6941997]Submitted to CydiaStore

You should probably mention that its not iphone 4/4s compatible in cydia. bought it and unfortunately it doesnt fit on my 4
    I'm sorry for that, I have edited Cydia compatibility, you shouldn't be able to download if you have iPhone4S or lower. But I'm planning to make iPhone4 version

----

In the mean time, here's a guide to change the Profile Picture

Guide on how to change the Profile Picture

1. Download the psd. file from here
    2. Open Profile.psd and click on on the right hand side
    3. Double click this and it will open a new file (with the name Layer 52.psb)
    4. Drag and drop any image to this canvas, after that save it (Control+S or Cmd+S)
    5. Close the file (Layer 52.psb) and your new profile picture should be updated on Porfile.psd
    6. Save the file as 01.png
    7. Go to this directory on your iPhone and replace the file
    8. Quit from ApexOne and reapply the theme

2013-09-12 06:44 AM
    unfortunately i dont get the telephone, settings, camera, notes, reminders, photos and music icons... (disabled everything in winterboard) and cleared cache via icleaner... :/
    2013-09-12 06:32 PM
    Will this theme ever be available for the iP4S? Nice work here bro.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2013-09-12 07:41 PM
    unfortunately i dont get the telephone, settings, camera, notes, reminders, photos and music icons... (disabled everything in winterboard) and cleared cache via icleaner... :/
    from iFile, go to var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/ and delete Apex One folder

2013-09-13 08:56 AM
    from iFile, go to var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/_library/Cache/Icons/ and delete Apex One folder

i deleted that folder, but still my homescreen looks like this: Apex Series: Apex One-img_1792.png

dont know what could be wrong.. :/
    2013-09-14 01:53 AM
67 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD