Hi, I'm mitchello. I have a .gif wallpaper repository I have been publishing on for the past three days now, the themes are applied through Winterboard. I like to test ALL my packages to make sure they are in tip top function and are not major battery eaters. But, recently, I don't know if this caused it, but I decided I wanted to have a dreamboard'ed iPhone again (I have uninstalled it previously for battery preservation) so I downloaded it today, applied a OS X Lion Theme, and it slugged and my phone went into safe mode. I uninstalled Dreamboard, and rebooted. Then I noticed the message on my lockscreen: something about my info.plist thing missing. Whatever the hell that means. My usually beautifully running Futurama .gif wallpaper was replaced with my previous dead static lockscreen AND homescreen. THEN, I checked inside my Winterboard.app, clicked "select themes" and found my list of 15-some-odd themes gone. nothing. OBLITERATED. nothing but a white blank list. I checked my Cydia packages to see if I could re-install Winterboard to fix the problem. Apparently I never had Winterboard. IT WASN'T IN MY DAMN PACKAGES. I looked to "install" Winterboard and received a message that I was missing libhide and preferenceloader. @#%$ !!! WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I EVEN START TO DO??! Previously, my iPhone was running super smoothly. Now? MAYHEM! BTW; It is an iPhone 4S on a 6.0.1 firmware, and I jailbreaked with evasi0n. I do NOT want to rejailbreak for a THIRD time. I WANT ANSWERS. I have too much data to rejailbreak. someone PLEASE HELP ME!!! o_O
    2013-10-03 02:49 AM
    Have you tried to delete the dreamboard folder threw ifile and run Icleaner and see if that fixes the issue?
    2013-10-03 02:52 AM
    Have you tried to delete the dreamboard folder threw ifile and run Icleaner and see if that fixes the issue?
    How do I do that?
    2013-10-04 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD