Patiently waiting for this to be in cydia.
    2013-11-08 03:21 AM
    Ya know I wondered about that! I bet that is what it is. Will try that.
    2013-11-08 03:25 AM
    where can i get that car wallpaper in the screen shots or is that part of the theme
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1383877570.734480.jpg
    2013-11-08 03:26 AM
    2013-11-08 03:27 AM
    Patiently waiting for this to be in cydia.
    You will pay more in cydia. Prob up to $5

Just FYI
    2013-11-08 03:28 AM
    iwidgets do not work on i4,followed instructions
    2013-11-08 03:32 AM
    Yes that fixed my issue!! Thanks man. June future reference must have folder icons on the back round! Ha ha. Learn something new everyday. Did not think that would matter.
    2013-11-08 03:36 AM
    iwidgets do not work on i4,followed instructions
    I find that a little rude meth...

I promise you my widgets do work, and it is user error that they are not working. Could you better explain "do not work".

Are you able to open iWidgets?
    Which iWidget are you trying to use?

Yes that fixed my issue!! Thanks man. June future reference must have folder icons on the back round! Ha ha. Learn something new everyday. Did not think that would matter.
    It is noted on the instructions bud Sorry thought you put them in background.
    1nspire
    2013-11-08 03:36 AM
    You will pay more in cydia. Prob up to $5

Just FYI
    Why so much?
    2013-11-08 03:40 AM
    Why so much?
    it really isnt much at all. This theme is outstanding and should be more than 5 dollars. From all the work thats been put in this he deserves more than just a cup of coffee
    2013-11-08 03:46 AM
    it really isnt much at all. This theme is outstanding and should be more than 5 dollars. From all the work thats been put in this he deserves more than just a cup of coffee
    True. Just never seen a theme over 4.00 . June's themes are always amazing.
    2013-11-08 03:46 AM
    I apologize June, I see it now. I just through them in to the foreground not really thinking about it.
    2013-11-08 03:48 AM
    Why so much?
    Because I am irritated with piracy. I watch as 100's of my themes get downloaded the day after I release. This means sales will die exactly one day after. It wasn't always like this. So as irritated as I am this theme will be $5 I even thought $9. The time that goes into it, it is worth it. I am not a guy that does this for spare change, nor out to make a quick buck. Ive done it for 4 years and support every theme to this day.

This is the reason I will charge more. Here we interact, well most of us. Reason you can get it for the price now. Cydia are just animals really. So I think it is a fair price for that market.

For anyone else that needs this price justified. There is a Light and a Dark version. This isn't a simple color mod. Each theme has been worked on side by side. I do white Dialer, then I make black Dialer. On top of that Addons. Look up anyone of my themes in cydia, you will see what most have gotten for 2.99.

I will persuade people to pirate 1nspire it seems, and maybe so, but they will get a rude awaking when they do TBH tired of being to good guy and always getting **** on for someone who wants to make a name.

eh little rant. Sorry
    2013-11-08 03:51 AM
    Because I am irritated with piracy. I watch as 100's of my themes get downloaded the day after I release. This means sales will die exactly one day after. It wasn't always like this. So as irritated as I am this theme will be $5 I even thought $9. The time that goes into it, it is worth it. I am not a guy that does this for spare change, nor out to make a quick buck. Ive done it for 4 years and support every theme to this day.

This is the reason I will charge more. Here we interact, well most of us. Reason you can get it for the price now. Cydia are just animals really. So I think it is a fair price for that market.

For anyone else that needs this price justified. There is a Light and a Dark version. This isn't a simple color mod. Each theme has been worked on side by side. I do white Dialer, then I make black Dialer. On top of that Addons. Look up anyone of my themes in cydia, you will see what most have gotten for 2.99.

I will persuade people to pirate 1nspire it seems, and maybe so, but they will get a rude awaking when they do TBH tired of being to good guy and always getting **** on for someone who wants to make a name.

eh little rant. Sorry
    That's understandable. I would do the same if I had your skills to make themes. Either way when it's in cydia I'm gonna purchase it.
    2013-11-08 03:55 AM
    I apologize June, I see it now. I just through them in to the foreground not really thinking about it.
    Well now we know if you put in foreground it will move them down. Could be useful one day
    2013-11-08 03:59 AM
    Wow this looks great June. I just donated so I patiently wait for my link.

@King. I am a little pissed at you man. I rely on you to inform me of these things and you failed me. This will go well with convergence. Looking forward to checking this out. Again, looks amazing June.
    2013-11-08 04:00 AM
    Wow this looks great June. I just donated so I patiently wait for my link.

@King. I am a little pissed at you man. I rely on you to inform me of these things and you failed me. This will go well with convergence. Looking forward to checking this out. Again, looks amazing June.
    Sent bud, just noticed you were from TN. Never knew that. Not far from my home town👊
    2013-11-08 04:18 AM
    Sent bud, just noticed you were from TN. Never knew that. Not far from my home town👊
    Oh yeah. What town or "township"

I'm from Louisiana originally. Been living in Nashville for 7 years though.
    2013-11-08 04:19 AM
    Good ole Memphis, nothing to brag about. It is home though, actually thinking about heading back next year.

One thing I wish I could change is the weather in TN. I'm so spoiled on FL weather now.
    2013-11-08 04:23 AM
    Well now we know if you put in foreground it will move them down. Could be useful one day
    Man I didn't know this either... Thanks guys!!
    2013-11-08 04:25 AM
829 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD