Rants don't up the quality of our pastime. I need peace while here. Not more stress.
    I have no place in life for anything that doesn't make me money but still causes me stress.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.
    2014-01-02 02:49 AM
    I have no place in life for anything that doesn't make me money but still causes me stress.
    I AM realizing that more & more.
    2014-01-02 02:54 AM
    That would help lol supposed to be up there haha

twitition - Support the iCommunity, a stand against piracy
    Signed still allot to go
    2014-01-02 02:09 PM
    Very nice statement!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-02 04:32 PM
    Sad that the twitition only received 200+ signatures. Really showed a lot to me. As far as piracy concerns.

Anyway I am back. My life is now situated enough to take time to mod devices.

The emails, messages, were all very touching. Guess I didn't realized the amount if people who really didn't want me to leave.

With that being said I'm waiting on winterboard and cydgets to be updated. Then you will see things getting updated.

I'm kinda stuck until then, I've messed with iOS7 a bunch lately, installed tweaks, tried a few things. This jailbreak still sucks to me. Hundreds of tweaks to change simple things as a badge icon or removing the dock. A shame really, but I will do what I can to update what I can for you to enjoy.

As always thanks for your support.
    2014-01-06 10:05 PM
    @ June, you serious bro? i think NO one wanted you to leave,
    i first one to say that i am really glad you are still here,
    because you contribution to this community is just amazing,
    appreciate your time given here bro.
    as for piracy i can understand how much this bug you,
    but it is a windmill battle and not worth your time when you can spend that same time creating amazing thing that you do,
    cheers
    2014-01-06 10:32 PM
    As I said on Twitter, bro.

"June's a community guy".

That's always been your heart. And that's why we all respect you as we do. You need get to know GroovyCarrot (developer of NextGenUI) a little better and pick his brain about his anti-piracy API he's invented to prevent his theme from being able to be pirated. Pretty cool stuff. Hope it can be adapted for WinterBoard themes.. and not just dylib stuff.

Welcome back, bro..
    2014-01-06 10:56 PM
    @NewD. They are in touch. June is aware.
    2014-01-06 11:16 PM
    @NewD. They are in touch. June is aware.
    Cool. Saw a lot of Twitter chatter.. wasn't sure about all connections. Thanks, Krima.
    2014-01-06 11:37 PM
    Nice to know your going to continue bro!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-01-07 07:45 AM
    Glad to see you back bro. Me an especially my phone glad ya back. I support you 100% brother you know that. Need anything you know how to git a hold of me.
    2014-01-07 09:19 AM
    Oh damn, my pulse goes on. I hope i can use this awesome theme on ios7
    2014-01-07 01:39 PM
    Its not 1nspire but it is an awesome theme on iOS7, with 4, 4s, 5, and 5s support.

Check it out here
    iPhone Designs: NextGenUI Theme "Aura"

Saurik is working on winterboard. (should be soon) No one knows what it consist of yet, or how far we can theme.

Very surprised to see some theme threads up already.

What is known is themes as we have known them are gone. Things will be drastically different. I will try my best to theme iOS7 to the fullest. Until then I am glad to use Legacy, Praxis, and now Auro.

Big thanks to GroovyCarrot in what he has done with NextGenUI.

Aura is currently in beta, GC is still implementing things to help themers. Therefore I haven't decided on creating a thread, but hopefully soon.

Auro is fully functioning you can purchase and put on your device right now. Here are a couple screens.

If you haven't checked out NextGenUI I have a writeup here.
    http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...nextgenui.html
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-01-08 at 12:53 PM.
    2014-01-08 12:34 PM
    Winterboard updated, can't wait to get this back on my phone
    2014-01-12 09:26 PM
    hello,

very very nice theme 1nspire ! a update it's possible on 5 s ?
    2014-01-13 05:00 PM
    hello,

very very nice theme 1nspire ! a update it's possible on 5 s ?
    Coming later.
    2014-01-14 07:14 AM
    Its not 1nspire but it is an awesome theme on iOS7, with 4, 4s, 5, and 5s support.

Check it out here
    iPhone Designs: NextGenUI Theme "Aura"

Saurik is working on winterboard. (should be soon) No one knows what it consist of yet, or how far we can theme.

Very surprised to see some theme threads up already.

What is known is themes as we have known them are gone. Things will be drastically different. I will try my best to theme iOS7 to the fullest. Until then I am glad to use Legacy, Praxis, and now Auro.

Big thanks to GroovyCarrot in what he has done with NextGenUI.

Aura is currently in beta, GC is still implementing things to help themers. Therefore I haven't decided on creating a thread, but hopefully soon.

Auro is fully functioning you can purchase and put on your device right now. Here are a couple screens.

If you haven't checked out NextGenUI I have a writeup here.
    iPhone Designs: iOS7 Theme NextGenUI
    Junes your themes are amazing also it's rare to see the developer of the theme to be involved in the forum , many I see rarely join there theme forum , I see your in here a lot bro obese the comments and the help you give people with your themes , I'm not a expert bit I do own many paid purchases of your themes , 1nspire I own and purchase through cydia and I was on 4s and now on 5s waiting for your update to make my 5s to shine , many developers don't come in the forum and help your always here I see It will come bro your themes are amazing sir
    2014-01-18 07:28 AM
    Does this work on iOS7 with all plugins and tweaks?
    2014-01-18 08:14 AM
    Does this work on iOS7 with all plugins and tweaks?
    No
    2014-01-18 08:18 AM
    Any timeline on when this theme may be available for ios7?
    2014-01-24 11:00 PM
829 ... 3139404142
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD