Thank you friend
    This is a widget in the savannah theme is the savannah 9 LS schnedi
    You're welcome. So it's all working well now? Is that your correct weather info showing? Sometimes inside some "Config.js", you must change "var gps" to "true". Apart from that, all widgets should update fine with Widget Weather. Thank you.
    2014-08-07 06:01 PM
    How can I change the LockToggles without using single-colored Glyphs ? I want to use Prerendered Icons. Can anyone help me ?
    2014-08-07 06:52 PM
    How can I change the LockToggles without using single-colored Glyphs ? I want to use Prerendered Icons. Can anyone help me ?
    Only if you share them!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-08-07 06:56 PM
    Sorry, but why is it useful for you, when I share my Icons ?

Ok here is one :

Convergance: A bold new direction-com.a3tweaks.switch.ringer-glyph-2x.png
    2014-08-07 07:08 PM
    You're welcome. So it's all working well now? Is that your correct weather info showing? Sometimes inside some "Config.js", you must change "var gps" to "true". Apart from that, all widgets should update fine with Widget Weather. Thank you.
    In fact I 've removed savannah and I was installing again , I think I had to delete the widget Config.js as it opened more.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2014-08-07 07:38 PM
    It sounded like he just wanted the image moved up to visually fit. He didn't specify if it interfered with the touching or the visual.
    Actually King it does interfere and that's what I mean, the slide up icon is almost on top of the two middle fields making them next to unusable

2014-08-07 07:52 PM
    Ok solved Icon-Glyph-Problem ...
    2014-08-07 07:52 PM
    Glad you got it sorted bro. I was busy in the lab cooking up a ton of goodies for you all The prerendered icons are discussed and I have 2 working themes containing them. Soon to be several more available publicly. Any questions and there's bound to be someone here that'll help. Thank you.
    2014-08-07 08:45 PM
    Always having this problem trying to access the camera from lock screen and no I don't have any tweak hiding the camera grabber
    2014-08-08 05:05 AM
    That has happened to me before, usually if I disabled convergance then enable lockhtml3. When I would go back to convergance, even with lockhtml3 disabled I would get that. A quick reboot solved the issue for me. I no longer use html3
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0
    2014-08-08 05:28 AM
    Oldschool I had that problem too. The problem for me was I used activator for my camera app to open it anywhere by holding the sleep button. Turned that off and problem solved.

2014-08-08 06:44 AM
    I like convergance but I have to delete it, just crashes way to much and doesn't work smoothly. When I bring down the widgets I can't swipe up to get rid of them most of the time, camera doesn't work when swiping, so I'll stick with groovylock or lockhtml3.
    2014-08-09 05:11 AM
    Can anyone help me here. Home screen designer was working fine with my 7.1.2 5S. Had to replace it yesterday and now my new one can't download any plist or put any in ifile. I have the exact same tweaks as before.

I'm willing to donate 5$ to anyone who can fix this. The dev is no help and I already wasted 2$ buying it.
    hey I just discovered boxy2 & man that's an awesome tweak much smoother than HSD downfall is u can't save a layout to reuse another time but it's really nice & smooth
    2014-08-09 05:14 AM
    So far I've never had a problem with HSD, I love it!
    2014-08-09 05:28 AM
    If you have crashes you should send crash reports to Matt. Otherwise, what's the point of coming here and saying u deleted it because of crashing.

Been using Convergance for a year now and these last 6 months it has been especially solid. Most crashes are due to tweak conflict or user error.

And Boxy 2 rocks. Have that ****** slow to appear icon when exiting an app with Auxo 2 while using HSD.
    2014-08-09 05:32 AM
    I have told Matt, and to give some heads up to people who might think of downloading it who know nothing of it, I like to read pros and cons of things I'm going to download to see what experiences others have had. So if I read some things from others about tweaks crashing and so forth i won't download it and maybe wait for updates and more positive info. It's to give some heads up to those who are just looking into it.
    Last edited by oldskoolsk8r; 2014-08-09 at 06:00 AM.
    2014-08-09 05:55 AM
    iPhone 4 here and Convergance runs very smoothly on it.

With widgets and animations enabled ! Never a crash.

I'd say that's a good proof of it being a stable, well-built tweak.

I have told Matt, and to give some heads up to people who might think of downloading it who know nothing of it, I like to read pros and cons of things I'm going to download to see what experiences others have had. So if I read some things from others about tweaks crashing and so forth i won't download it and maybe wait for updates and more positive info. It's to give some heads up to those who are just looking into it.
    To give reliable info you should list all tweaks enabled, the device and firmware you've got, what conditions trigger the crashes, and most importantly, what justifies you assuming it's due to Convergance.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-08-09 at 08:28 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-08-09 08:25 AM
    My 5S has been running fantastic with Convergence using Max's recent LS3DCube even with the four pages of info for the LS my camera page and icon page for Convergence work perfectly smooth

2014-08-09 09:02 AM
    2014-08-09 07:01 PM
    Well, yet more progress has been made!

The NC is back!

Convergance: A bold new direction-img_0528.png

When toggled on in the widgets settings, the NC is now usable. By default, it will be off though.

There's now a Lite Mode for Convergance

(I can't remember if I've already posted this)

Convergance: A bold new direction-img_0491.png

This is both integrated into the main Convergance tweak, and also will be available as a separate download for those who don't have Convergance. The separate download is currently in alpha testing phase; the betas of it will be free, but I've not yet decided whether it will end up being a paid tweak or not. It's compatible with both iOS 6 and 7.

Additionally, I've also added soft drop shadows to the text used throughout Convergance to make it easier to read on all wallpapers.

Version 1.1 is gonna be great. :P
    2014-08-10 02:45 PM
3,240 ... 35393101102103104105113153 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD