Hi good Evening someone know with put account twitter rss in convergance ?
    Instructions are on the first post!

(Thanks Matt!)

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-08-14 02:55 AM
    edit:
    @Sital

where can I get coccos weather icons?
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-08-14 at 05:35 AM.
    2014-08-14 05:33 AM
    edit:
    @Sital

where can I get coccos weather icons?
    If you have Desire, then they are included in a few of the SBHTMLs and LS widgets. I don't recall if they have been shared publicly.
    2014-08-14 06:07 AM
    okie dokie I will get on purchasing thanx!
    2014-08-14 06:12 AM
    okie dokie I will get on purchasing thanx!
    Your as bad as me when it comes to buying themes!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-08-14 06:31 AM
    Just for fun, I've been playing around with grabbers and Cocco's weather icons, but what's the point when Sk37cH releases something so awesome!!

Anyway, here's my Convergance ATM.
    Haha. Cheers mate, though the point is to have fun I think I love working with shapes, so what you've create there is right up my alley. That's an innovative placement of the widget grabber....it's minimal, yet you don't realise it's uniform with the other handles until your on the widget page. I like little details. Keep it up. Thank you.
    2014-08-14 06:45 AM
    Your as bad as me when it comes to buying themes!
    yeah...can't help it...some women like shoes I like buying themes!! lol WHAT?? I want those icons...and the theme is pretty too!

ooh kayyy...I like shoes too! and convergence
    2014-08-14 07:34 AM
    Going to be a dumb question, but how do I change the toggles on the first page in convergence?
    2014-08-14 03:05 PM
    The toggle page is controlled through the settings app in Convergance. It's an edit mode like the stock apple NC system in settings.

If you mean the grabbers and slider on the main Convergance page, then look in Library/Application Support/Convergance/Themes/

You'll see what you're looking for there.

Hope this helps. Thank you.
    2014-08-14 03:36 PM
    The toggle page is controlled through the settings app in Convergance. It's an edit mode like the stock apple NC system in settings.

If you mean the grabbers and slider on the main Convergance page, then look in Library/Application Support/Convergance/Themes/

You'll see what you're looking for there.

Hope this helps. Thank you.
    Matt helped me out, thanks though .
    2014-08-14 03:37 PM
    Haha. Cheers mate, though the point is to have fun I think I love working with shapes, so what you've create there is right up my alley. That's an innovative placement of the widget grabber....it's minimal, yet you don't realise it's uniform with the other handles until your on the widget page. I like little details. Keep it up. Thank you.
    Thank you for the kind words, they mean alot coming from you.
    2014-08-15 12:35 AM
    Matt, I was wondering if you had looked at the possibility of having Passbook (example Starbucks) notifications appear on the LS. I had posted a screen a couple months back at your request and was curious if this was something you had time to look into. I really do miss those notifications not popping up when I enter a Starbucks.

Thanks and thanks for everything else you've done.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-15 06:30 AM
    I've not had the chance to test it, but Passbook *should* be supported - I've added in blanket support for all lockscreen plugins (Maps, Voice memos etc) in the next update, and I believe that Passbook is also one, so it should work
    2014-08-15 02:16 PM
    I've not had the chance to test it, but Passbook *should* be supported - I've added in blanket support for all lockscreen plugins (Maps, Voice memos etc) in the next update, and I believe that Passbook is also one, so it should work
    Very nice. Some cashiers will be happy that I can easily find that card now. Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-15 03:52 PM
    I can look into iCleaner, it shouldn't be a problem. Vibration I can do for sure. I have these bundle ID's but it's handy to include them with future requests. To find the bundle iD of the switch:
    1.) Navigate to "Library/Switches/
    2.) Find the switch you want themed.
    3.) Open the "info.plist" and get the bundle ID.
    4.) Include the bundle iD, along with any other info, like "iCleaner only has "glyph" not "glyph-on" and "glyph-of".

Thank you.

EDIT: Also, I notice your slider isn't theming properly. I wish I knew the cause of it. Dmick had the same issue, yet I noticed it was themed on his screen the other day.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-08-18 at 03:58 AM.
    2014-08-18 03:35 AM
    I deleted all Convergance themes and reinstalled only the ones I wanted. That seemed to fix it on my end.
    2014-08-18 03:43 AM
    Hi Sk37cH

Can u pls fix the vibrator and the icleaner toggles?
    Another thing.... Are you running a registered version of iCleaner? I can't get the FlipSwitch to show in Convergance settings. Is this an action to open the app, or does it automatically clean when you touch the switch? I know activator added a pop up to their re-spring switch to confirm you want to respring, but we don't see it on the LS. Just wanted to make sure it's worth theming, before I spend a couple of hours making a vector vacuum cleaner icon. Is there anyone that can confirm this switch is working in Convergence? I believe it was only added in the last iCleaner update. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-08-18 at 05:14 AM.
    2014-08-18 05:12 AM
    Are you running a registered version of iCleaner? I can't get the FlipSwitch to show in Convergance settings. Is this an action to open the app, or does it automatically clean when you touch the switch? Is there anyone that can confirm this switch is working in Convergence? I believe it was only added in the last iCleaner update. Thank you.
    The iCleaner from the stock Cydia repos has this process launch feature, but only for users having bought the license.

"This functionality is only available for registered devices. For further information, please open the ''Buy a license'' menu inside the app."

Bundle Identifier is com.exile90.icleaner.flipswitch.clean'

Doesn't have off/on glyphs.

There also is a nopop variation of that bundleID, with a symlink to the glyph in the above bundleID. Not sure this will theme fine through WB...

Just wanted to make sure it's worth theming, before I spend a couple of hours making a vector vacuum cleaner icon.
    Might my vector files help you ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-08-18 07:35 AM
    The iCleaner from the stock Cydia repos has this process launch feature, but only for users having bought the license.

Bundle Identifier is com.exile90.icleaner.flipswitch.clean'

Doesn't have off/on glyphs.

There also is a nopop variation of that bundleID, with a symlink to the glyph in the above bundleID. Not sure this will theme fine through WB...

Might my vector files help you ?
    The 2 switches get installed without the purchase. I figured it was a purchased function as when I went to activate it in iCleaner settings, it requires registration. As for the vacuum cleaner vector, because the glyphs are all one colour, I cut out segments to define the glyph, similar to a stencil, or the Google Translate hieroglyph. Also, I simplify the small glyphs quite substantially for this set, as it's such a small canvas. So unfortunately they're a one use kinda glyph. Thank you for the offer though, and the information provided.

I have a license for iCleaner, and when i wanna respring, the activator popup comes up with the confirm switch, no probs with that on the LS
    Cheers for the info. I'll send you the switch via PM if you'd be kind enough to test it when it's ready. As Alex mentioned, there's 2 switch folders for iCleaner, and one contains a symlink. Just want to make sure it's all good before updating 7 Convergance themes with it
    2014-08-18 11:16 AM
    There is also a "Messages" bubble flipswitch I think?
    2014-08-18 01:58 PM
3,240 ... 55595103104105106107115155 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD