There is also a "Messages" bubble flipswitch I think?
    Yes, it's for BiteSMS users I believe. It mutes the incoming messages. I'll add it to the update. Thank you.
    2014-08-18 03:38 PM
    Just so everyone knows what's happening update wise, I'm wanting to perfect the quick launch of apps feature I've been working on, and then once everything is confirmed to work I'll put out a new beta. There will be subsequent betas to add extra stuff too, such as full integration with the latest updates to GroovyLock, iWidget and WinterBoard LS support, iPad support, and probably yet more bug fixes.
    2014-08-18 05:37 PM
    (Hopefully this isn't a question that has been answered one million times already ;; )
    Is there a way to make the music controls show on default if there is audio playing? Even when using widgets, I'd need to double tap the home button to activate said controls. Also, when looking through iFile, i couldn't find anything regarding any controls or distance parameters. Either that or I'm just too stupid and skipped something completely.

Totally satisfied with what i have already, but just wanted to see if that's possible
    Last edited by Cybe; 2014-08-20 at 07:44 AM.
    2014-08-20 07:41 AM
    As for the vacuum cleaner vector, because the glyphs are all one colour, I cut out segments to define the glyph, similar to a stencil, or the Google Translate hieroglyph. Also, I simplify the small glyphs quite substantially for this set, as it's such a small canvas. So unfortunately they're a one use kinda glyph. Thank you for the offer though, and the information provided.
    English translation

2014-08-20 05:36 PM
    Wow I love it !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-08-20 05:37 PM
    Damn. I'll have to use that switch now. Impressive.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-20 06:10 PM
    Awesome
    2014-08-20 06:34 PM
    Cheers guys. It looks relatively simple and seems to lack detail at that size, but to give some perspective, that's a 1.5px (cut) gap that separates the head from the main body. So on screen it only barely defines the 2 parts of the vacuum.

I can test everything for you bro
    PM sent. Thank you.
    2014-08-20 06:36 PM
    What other themes have you added to Convergance? Still the minor issue with the slider that I had for awhile. Removing all other themes that I had added, running icleaner and rebooting fixed mine. Curious if we had a similar theme added that might be causing a conflict. Thanks.

The left and right ends of the slider match and the slider color itself is similar as the theme I've enabled.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-08-20 at 07:16 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-20 07:13 PM
    My guess is maybe it's eclipse. Isn't he running those blue tones somewhere. I think it's either the default iOS slider, or the Convergance default slider being tinted. I could be far off, but just thought I'd seen similarities in UI tint and colour between the 2 issues. Cheers.
    2014-08-20 08:37 PM
    +1
    I've also encountered issues with sliders while using both Convergance and Eclipse.
    No matter what theme I used, the slider always remained blue.
    Only disabling/removing Eclipse helped.
    2014-08-21 12:36 PM
    :: 4 ZoohBhoy Convergance ::

Ask and you shall receive I'm pleased to be able to expand even further on this Convergance skin. Custom made from the ground up, to work along side the design ethos of both ZoohBhoy, and Convergance. The overall feel is meant to be flat with very subtle shadows on the less prominent buttons, and darker shadows on the main interactive parts of the interface. Every detail has been hand crafted and refined, so as to flow harmoniously throughout your LS experience. v1.0.3 submitted to MMi and awaiting approval.

:: Features ::
    • Over 150 hand crafted images.
    • SD and HD compatable (vector re-sized).
    • A set of minimalistic Notification icons.
    • An extensive collection of unique toggles.
    • Music UI.
    • Comes in Grey and Green colour mods (most requested colours will be made next).

:: v1.0.3 ChangeLog ::
    • Added Orange colour mod.
    • BiteSMS Toggle.
    • Display Recorder Toggle.
    • Vibration Toggle.
    • iCleaner Toggle.
    • Fixed iCleaner & Rotaion naming issue (Orange mod).

Credit to PauleBhoy and Zoo for Zoohbhoy and their support, as well as Matchstic for his support on Convergance. Thank you dmick, Alfroggy, Marty, and Vic for their help in testing and feedback. Enjoy

4 ZooBhoy Convergance [Direct Cydia Link]

:: Orange Mod ::

:: Green Mod ::
    2014-08-23 03:28 PM
    Can't wait for it to hit Cydia. I love the ORANGE.

THANKS sk37ch
    2014-08-23 04:33 PM
    Can't wait for it to hit Cydia. I love the ORANGE.

THANKS sk37ch
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408804519.468529.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408804551.521549.jpg

I love it too !

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-08-23 04:36 PM
    Hey sk37ch. I don't see the Orange Mod. I didn't have the update in Cydia. Also clicked your link and it brings me to same one I have in cydia.
    2014-08-23 04:36 PM
    :: 4 ZoohBhoy Convergance ::

Ask and you shall receive I'm pleased to be able to expand even further on this Convergance skin. Custom made from the ground up, to work along side the design ethos of both ZoohBhoy, and Convergance. The overall feel is meant to be flat with very subtle shadows on the less prominent buttons, and darker shadows on the main interactive parts of the interface. Every detail has been hand crafted and refined, so as to flow harmoniously throughout your LS experience. v1.0.3 submitted to MMi and awaiting approval.

:: Features ::
    • Over 150 hand crafted images.
    • SD and HD compatable (vector re-sized).
    • A set of minimalistic Notification icons.
    • An extensive collection of unique toggles.
    • Music UI.
    • Comes in Grey and Green colour mods (most requested colours will be made next).

:: v1.0.3 ChangeLog ::
    • Added Orange colour mod.
    • BiteSMS Toggle.
    • Display Recorder Toggle.
    • Vibration Toggle.
    • iCleaner Toggle.
    • Fixed iCleaner & Rotaion naming issue (Orange mod).

Credit to PauleBhoy and Zoo for Zoohbhoy and their support, as well as Matchstic for his support on Convergance. Thank you dmick, Alfroggy, Marty, and Vic for their help in testing and feedback. Enjoy

[/CENTER]
    always on the spot,thank you Sk37ch,more than wonderful theme,cheers
    2014-08-23 04:38 PM
    Hey sk37ch. I don't see the Orange Mod. I didn't have the update in Cydia. Also clicked your link and it brings me to same one I have in cydia.
    Soon to hit Cydia. It's still version 1.0 there for now. It's already been submitted though.

2014-08-23 04:38 PM
    2014-08-24 01:18 PM
    The 4 ZoohBhoy Convergance is live in Cydia now.
    2014-08-24 09:16 PM
    Posted this in the 3 4 All thread, but seems appropriate here too.

Here are some 4 ZooBhoy Convergance Alert Icons for each color mod so far if anyone needs them: https://www.dropbox.com/s/025wxudr6l...rMods.zip?dl=0

MLB Trade Rumors (Baseball Trade Rumors), TeeVee3, CNN, BBC

Credit goes to Sketch for the psd. I just did a few simple things after that.
    2014-08-25 06:11 AM
3,240 ... 65696104105106107108116156 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD