"4 ZooBhoy Convergance" and "4 Convergance" updates now live in cydia. Here's the changes and links again for both packages. Thank you.

:: 4 Convergance [Simple][v1.0.8] ::
    • BiteSMS Toggle.
    • Display Recorder Toggle.
    • Vibration Toggle.
    • iCleaner Toggle.
    • Assistant touch toggle.
    • Nitrous toggle.
    • Rotation-Lock toggle (not sure why there's 2 sets of images there).
    • Fixed red Nitrous & Assistant Touch toggles (incorrect names).
    • New Notification Icons (YouTube, Mailbox, Behance, Instagram).

:: 4 ZooBhoy Convergance [v1.0.3] ::
    • Added Orange colour mod.
    • BiteSMS Toggle.
    • Display Recorder Toggle.
    • Vibration Toggle.
    • iCleaner Toggle.
    • Fixed iCleaner & Rotaion naming issue (Orange mod).

Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-08-25 at 12:16 PM.
    2014-08-25 12:07 PM
    If you guys have missed a way to switch easily between many different themes and setups on your phone.. Check out the new tweak by GroovyCarrot called "SetBack" that does everything Wynd's BackBoard used to do.

Read here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...ml#post7134304
    2014-08-26 05:07 PM
    Hey Matt - I've been using Congergance light & loving it. However, I've noticed a little something when running a theme via winterboard. The calendar icon is the blank one, rather than the one with a static number on it. Are you referencing the original icon for lock screen notifications or the icon-about or icon-spotlight? Trying to figure out if I can fix this or if it's built in…
    2014-08-27 02:06 PM
    Hey Matt - I've been using Congergance light & loving it. However, I've noticed a little something when running a theme via winterboard. The calendar icon is the blank one, rather than the one with a static number on it. Are you referencing the original icon for lock screen notifications or the icon-about or icon-spotlight? Trying to figure out if I can fix this or if it's built in…
    Ah, I don't use Apple's notifications icons, instead I pull them directly from SpringBoard. However, this method means that "live" icons such as Calendar or Clock will only pull their icon-about image, since code is run on the icon itself on SpringBoard to provide say the current date on the calendar.
    2014-08-27 04:05 PM
    That's what I figured…thanks for the reply.
    2014-08-27 05:04 PM
    Stupid question probably but what difference is there between Convergence and Lite? I find the original shows notifications extremely well.
    2014-08-29 03:03 AM
    Lite is just the notification system from Convergance ported onto the default lockscreen really
    2014-08-29 03:05 AM
    When is it supposed to hit his REPO.

If you guys have missed a way to switch easily between many different themes and setups on your phone.. Check out the new tweak by GroovyCarrot called "SetBack" that does everything Wynd's BackBoard used to do.

Read here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...ml#post7134304
    2014-08-29 06:19 AM
    When is it supposed to hit his REPO.
    It will be in Cydia first. Then he might post any updates to his repo.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-08-29 06:42 AM
    The first public beta of Convergance 1.1 is now available at repo.incendo.ws.

Here's the changelog:

7.x: Added support for a wide range of other lockscreen tweaks, e.g.:
    - JellyLock
    - Forecast
    - LockInfo7
    - Simple Passcode Buttons
    - Pluck 2
    - Probably many more I don’t know about
    6.x-7.x: Added support for full status bar
    6.x-7.x: Added a Lite Mode for just the notifications on the default lockscreen
    7.x: Added proper support for SBPlugins, e.g.: Voice Memos, Maps
    7.x: NC is now available in “normal mode”
    6.x-7.x: Improved legibility of text with drop shadows
    6.x-7.x: Added option to hide album artwork
    6.x-7.x: Added app quick launching (Launchpad)
    6.x-7.x: Added option (and API for other developers) to adjust position of notifications
    6.x-7.x: Added option to hide slide indicators
    6.x-7.x: Various bug fixes

There's still yet more to come!
    2014-08-30 01:02 AM
    Awesome! Some feedback, though.

When I choose to show the notification center, it doesn't do anything when I slide down. But when I unlock the phone it appears the NC. when I disable that, but select to have the whole status bar show, it doesn't do anything when I slide down, no widgets or anything. It just stays in the lockscreen.

Iphone 5 7.0.4
    2014-08-30 02:59 AM
    Awesome! Some feedback, though.

When I choose to show the notification center, it doesn't do anything when I slide down. But when I unlock the phone it appears the NC. when I disable that, but select to have the whole status bar show, it doesn't do anything when I slide down, no widgets or anything. It just stays in the lockscreen.

Iphone 5 7.0.4
    Strange, as I've just double checked with someone else with an iPhone 5, and it's working absolutely fine for them. Do you happen to have any tweaks that modify the notification center in any way?
    2014-08-30 03:06 AM
    Do you have the "Lite" version selected under the enable button? If so, turn it off.

2014-08-30 03:18 AM
    Matt.. LaunchPad is just freaking amazing! The layout of it, and how smooth it transitions to the selected app. It's beautiful! Thank you for all the hard work! Amazing. Thank you.
    2014-08-30 04:00 AM
    If i active Jellylock and try to slide up i can't open my phone and the Jellylock handle is only shown when the screen is blurred.

Also when i select Lite Mode am i suppose to get a screen looking similar to the stock lockscreen with slider and whatever lock widget i select in convergance ?, i'm only getting a blank screen with wallpaper .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-08-30 at 12:51 PM.
    2014-08-30 04:12 AM
    If I open an app from app launcher and then hit the power button to put the screen to sleep, animations are frozen on the LS.

Only issue I've noticed so far. Great update, Matt.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-08-30 04:28 AM
    If i active Jellylock and try to slide up i can't open my phone and the Jellylock handle is only shown when the screen is blurred.

Also when i select Lite Mode am i suppose to get a screen looking similar to the stock lockscreen with slider and what ever lock widget i select in convergance ?, i'm only getting a blank screen with wallpaper .
    Edit: I see now that Jellylock only works with Lite Mode, is this how it should be ? . When i choose "hide slider" it's not hidden .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-08-30 at 05:46 AM.
    2014-08-30 05:41 AM
    Sounds like a bug to me. Just keep posting issues and please make sure that anyone testing has CrashReporter installed, just in case you get a crash.

2014-08-30 05:59 AM
    No to the lite mode. In my NC I only have a facebook share widget and weecloseapps
    2014-08-30 06:17 AM
    Edit: I see now that Jellylock only works with Lite Mode, is this how it should be ? . When i choose "hide slider" it's not hidden .
    Nope, I've had JellyLock running in tandem with Convergance "main" - I've heard though it might interfere with HTML LSs.

Lite mode is just the notifications from Convergance on the default lockscreen

If I open an app from app launcher and then hit the power button to put the screen to sleep, animations are frozen on the LS.

Only issue I've noticed so far. Great update, Matt.
    Is that HTML animations by any chance?
    2014-08-30 11:14 AM
3,240 ... 75797105106107108109117157 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD