It seems that all animations freeze when I return directly to the lock screen after opening apps through QuickLaunch. Not sure if this similar to the issue you're facing. I get a weird overlay on top of my LS, as if the app got stuck fading out or something. Cheers.

EDIT: Its making the wallpaper smaller, but the HTML stays the same, giving a black border around the wallpaper. This issue only seems to be when I press the lock button, instead of the home button to return to the LS. I'm thinking now this is unrelated to your issue.
    Well, I don't run animations on my lockscreen, but it seems the same problem.
    2014-09-09 03:23 PM
    Anyone know of any psd files for convergence grabbers? Trying to make my own thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-09-10 05:27 PM
    Anyone know of any psd files for convergence grabbers? Trying to make my own thanks
    I got 1 or 2. I don't see what use they'd be though. I opened up the original, named that layer "template" to use as guide for size and alignment, then went about creating some shapes in Ai. You don't need to be able to make shapes or use Illustrator.... just google the image you want followed by "Photoshop shape pack". Add some styles and play around. Only when making the settings icon do I use a universal icon PSD, so as to match Matchstick's existing themes. Cheers.
    2014-09-10 06:17 PM
    Thanks mate. I just used a template from an old one and going from there. I see it's 120x120. Let's see.

2014-09-10 06:35 PM
    Default "[email protected]" is 128x128px canvas. I've seen deviations from this size in other reputable themes though, so I'd say it's not an element that needs to be conformed to exactly. The music controls however.... I wouldn't deviate from all aspects of the original theme Cheers.
    2014-09-10 06:57 PM
    Thanks again for the info brother

2014-09-10 08:21 PM

Audi ios 7 slider theme converted to convergence grabber. A simple cut and paste

2014-09-11 01:44 PM

Audi ios 7 slider theme converted to convergence grabber. A simple cut and paste

Super wallpaper and the damage it's audi on lamborgini
    2014-09-11 07:14 PM
    Euro and Italian what a mix. Now that I see I can change convergance grabber it will change

2014-09-11 07:59 PM
    Euro and Italian what a mix. Now that I see I can change convergance grabber it will change

Possible to have your wallpaper??
    2014-09-11 09:28 PM

2014-09-11 11:57 PM
    I just got around to installing Eclipse. I'm currently running the Desire gold glyph theme, so I set up Eclipse to use a gold text color and a teal tint color for a little contrast. Everything looks great, but I noticed on my Convergance toggle screen my brightness slider is now fatter and teal (instead of the gold color I made the slider image). In the Eclipse whitelist setting there is no option to whitelist Convergance, so I'm not sure what to do, if anything. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Before Eclipse

After Eclipse
    2014-09-12 01:33 AM
    Email the Dev of Eclipse.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-09-12 02:30 AM
    I just got around to installing Eclipse. I'm currently running the Desire gold glyph theme, so I set up Eclipse to use a gold text color and a teal tint color for a little contrast. Everything looks great, but I noticed on my Convergance toggle screen my brightness slider is now fatter and teal (instead of the gold color I made the slider image). In the Eclipse whitelist setting there is no option to whitelist Convergance, so I'm not sure what to do, if anything. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Seen this before, and figured it was eclipse. Convergance has its own tinting function I believe, so I'm not sure which dev needs to add the Eclipse blacklist function for Convergance. Maybe Matchstick can offer some guidance as to why Convergance doesn't show in Eclipse blacklist settings by default. Cheers.

My guess is maybe it's eclipse. Isn't he running those blue tones somewhere. I think it's either the default iOS slider, or the Convergance default slider being tinted. I could be far off, but just thought I'd seen similarities in UI tint and colour between the 2 issues. Cheers.
    2014-09-12 02:32 AM
    To be honest, I have no idea how to prevent this! I load up the images for the slider from the currently selected theme, and then apply them. I have tried to get in contact with the dev of Eclipse before for preventing changes to my UI, but I never heard anything back from him on that.
    2014-09-12 03:31 AM
    Sital, I had a similar issue, perhaps the one Sketch is referring to, and I was able to fix mine by uninstalling the Convergance theme and reinstalling it. It's probable I ran iCleaner in between. Maybe it's as simple as that for you too, but my issue came up long after installing Eclipse.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2014-09-12 03:33 AM
    Sital, I had a similar issue, perhaps the one Sketch is referring to, and I was able to fix mine by uninstalling the Convergance theme and reinstalling it. It's probable I ran iCleaner in between. Maybe it's as simple as that for you too, but my issue came up long after installing Eclipse.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work.
    2014-09-12 03:51 AM

Before Eclipse

After Eclipse
    How do you do to have these icons? It is a theme??
    2014-09-12 09:42 PM
    Slide left with Convergance on so these toggles show. They are configurable through Settings app. They're also themeable. Sital wrote the name of the theme he's running.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-09-12 at 11:39 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.
    2014-09-12 11:17 PM
    It's a theme I made for the gold glyph version of Desire. I shared it in that thread.
    2014-09-12 11:38 PM
3,240 ... 1363103111112113114115123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD