Running animations on both LS and SB?
    I put an animated LS widget on in Convergance about 10 mins ago. Put a dynamic LS wallpaper, and put an animated iWidget on Page 1. I haven't had a respring or safe mode in those 10 minutes.

EDIT: I now have an animated iWidget on Page 1, a different animated iWidget on Page 2, an animated LS widget, and a dynamic LS wall all running without any resprings or safe modes. And I was doing things on the phone and downloaded another widget in safari via mediafire while it was all running. I'll leave all the widgets on and see what happens with normal use of the phone.

However, I cannot run a dynamic wallpaper on the LS and the SB at the same time. When I do I still don't get a safe mode or a respring, but the SB wall just goes black. The dynamic wall on the LS keeps working.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-11-22 at 08:18 AM.
    2014-11-22 07:49 AM
    hello i forgot what is the path to folder or where to put LS widget to use with convergance,please remind me,thanx
    2014-11-22 07:58 AM
    hello i forgot what is the path to folder or where to put LS widget to use with convergance,please remind me,thanx
    Depending on widget type...
    User/Library/Groovylock
    User/Library/LockHTML

And then activate in Settings > Convergance > Background
    2014-11-22 08:14 AM
    Depending on widget type...
    User/Library/Groovylock
    User/Library/LockHTML

And then activate in Settings > Convergance > Background
    thanx i know about those two,
    i just thought there was convergance folder,what if i do not have installed GL or LockHTML?
    2014-11-22 08:18 AM
    thanx i know about those two,
    i just thought there was convergance folder,what if i do not have installed GL or LockHTML?
    You can still create the folder yourself. I have no LockHTML installed. But I still put LockHTML widgets into User/Library/LockHTML to use with Convergance.

This way in Convergance settings it still sorts the GL widgets and the HTML widgets seperately, and I like that. 😊
    2014-11-22 08:20 AM
    You can still create the folder yourself. I have no LockHTML installed. But I still put LockHTML widgets into User/Library/LockHTML to use with Convergance.
    i thought so,thank you
    2014-11-22 08:22 AM
    Ok. So I've been using my iPhone for the last half hour. As a follow up to the above post...

I could do everything normally on the 6+ without and crashes, resprings, or lag really. Except...

When I went into Cydia to see if installing/uninstalling was stable. Crashzilla 😁

I tried to uninstall a simple tweak about 6 seperate times from 3 different reputable repos. And it would crash to safe mode after the install and after the uninstall.

I turned off the LS animated widget and the LS dynamic wall. Still got the same safe mode crashes. I turned off the animated iWidgets and still got the same safe mode crashes. Did a hard reboot. Installed and uninstalled a tweak in Cydia and still got the same safe mode crashes after install and uninstall.

I removed the iWidgets tweak entirely and put the animated widget back on my LS and dynamic wallpaper back on my LS. And I had NO safe modes installing and uninstalling the same tweaks.

I don't have an animated SBHTML (if there is such a thing, I have barely ever used SBHTML so I'm not at all familiar with how it works) but if there is, it would be interesting to try with animated SBHTML and see if it is in fact iWidgets 1.1.3-1 causing the problem and if it can handle the multiple animated SB and LS with SBHTML.

I'll repost this in the iWidgets thread as we are pulling Matt's thread way off topic.

As far as Convergance is concerned on the 6+, I have a dynamic wall and an animated LockHTML widget running and I'm not having any issues at all with Convergance. 👍
    2014-11-22 02:57 PM
    Ok. So I've been using my iPhone for the last half hour. As a follow up to the above post...

I could do everything normally on the 6+ without and crashes, resprings, or lag really. Except...

When I went into Cydia to see if installing/uninstalling was stable. Crashzilla ��

I tried to uninstall a simple tweak about 6 seperate times from 3 different reputable repos. And it would crash to safe mode after the install and after the uninstall.

I turned off the LS animated widget and the LS dynamic wall. Still got the same safe mode crashes. I turned off the animated iWidgets and still got the same safe mode crashes. Did a hard reboot. Installed and uninstalled a tweak in Cydia and still got the same safe mode crashes after install and uninstall.

I removed the iWidgets tweak entirely and put the animated widget back on my LS and dynamic wallpaper back on my LS. And I had NO safe modes installing and uninstalling the same tweaks.

I don't have an animated SBHTML (if there is such a thing, I have barely ever used SBHTML so I'm not at all familiar with how it works) but if there is, it would be interesting to try with animated SBHTML and see if it is in fact iWidgets 1.1.3-1 causing the problem and if it can handle the multiple animated SB and LS with SBHTML.

I'll repost this in the iWidgets thread as we are pulling Matt's thread way off topic.

As far as Convergance is concerned on the 6+, I have a dynamic wall and an animated LockHTML widget running and I'm not having any issues at all with Convergance. ��
    On the iWidget thread there's an updated iWidget 1.2 .
    2014-11-22 03:04 PM
    On the iWidget thread there's an updated iWidget 1.2 .
    I had the latest iWidgets (installed manually) running during the whole issue.
    2014-11-22 03:17 PM
    I had the latest iWidgets (installed manually) running during the whole issue.
    Ok i thought you said you were using 1.1.3
    2014-11-22 06:44 PM
    Ok i thought you said you were using 1.1.3
    Sorry... this was my bad... as 1.1.2 was in Cydia, and the highest number on iWidgets thread Post 1 was 1.1.3 I thought I was on the latest... I missed the post sharing 1.2.0 on Page 358 of the iWidgets thread.

Now I am on the latest, and I'm not having the issue.

No more safe modes from installing/uninstalling in Cydia.
    2014-11-22 06:55 PM
    One issue that I noticed: when I had a missed call notification on my lockscreen. I tapped the notification returned the call, hung up. Every time I would go to unlock the phone after that it would always go to complete the last call, never to the springboard. Anyone else notice this? I'm on 8.1 iPhone 6
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0
    2014-11-22 09:04 PM
    I can imagine why this is happening; I've not had it happen before, but it sounds like I'm failing to set something to nil when launching the call from Convergance.
    2014-11-22 09:05 PM
    For those who don't frequent Blue's Core theme thread, I made a Convergance theme for it. I think it's simple enough to go with other themes, so I thought I'd share it here too. Apologies for all the pics (please remove them before quoting).

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6ym5yl9d6...ncThm.zip?dl=0

Installation instructions are in a README file in the download, so read it!
    2014-11-22 09:06 PM
    For those who don't frequent Blue's Core theme thread, I made a Convergance theme for it. I think it's simple enough to go with other themes, so I thought I'd share it here too. Apologies for all the pics (please remove them before quoting).
    Thanks for the share. I did a Convergance theme for Golden and they are a lot of work. Nice job.
    2014-11-22 09:09 PM
    Thanks for the share. I did a Convergance theme for Golden and they are a lot of work. Nice job.
    Everytime I thought I was done, I'd see some other element to theme...and I probably still forgot something!
    2014-11-22 09:15 PM

The toggles aren't showing up on my 6plus with this theme. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014-11-23 12:03 AM
    For those who don't frequent Blue's Core theme thread, I made a Convergance theme for it. I think it's simple enough to go with other themes, so I thought I'd share it here too.

Very nice, thx

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2014-11-23 12:39 AM
    Not sure if this was discussed. Does this work with lockinfo?
    2014-11-23 04:10 AM
    The last time I tested this, on iOS 7.1.2, it worked fine. However, I've not a clue if it does on iOS 8, but it should do.
    2014-11-23 04:12 AM
3,240 ... 2575115123124125126127135 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD