Having issues with callbar & convergance update...screen goes blank & resprings
    2014-12-31 06:05 PM
    Having issues with callbar & convergance update...screen goes blank & resprings
    Must be conflict with some other tweak, i just took a few calls and Callbar works fine .
    2014-12-31 06:20 PM
    Re download it now from the link
    Switch out the main.js and it will work

Had same issue as you

A new download fixed it.
    I'll try later,thanksConvergance: A bold new direction

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone 6 Convergance: A bold new direction
    2014-12-31 06:25 PM
    Boots, any chance you could send me an email via Support in Convergance? It should include a list of tweaks to see what might be conflicting. Additionally, was this a FaceTime call or just a normal one, and did you connect whilst locked or unlocked?

Well, now's the time for last bug reports. Even the really minor stuff, please report it, as I'm wanting this update to be as solid as it can be. All that I have on my TODO list is that dismissing missed call notifications doesn't work correctly.
    2014-12-31 11:34 PM
    Boots, any chance you could send me an email via Support in Convergance? It should include a list of tweaks to see what might be conflicting. Additionally, was this a FaceTime call or just a normal one, and did you connect whilst locked or unlocked?

Well, now's the time for last bug reports. Even the really minor stuff, please report it, as I'm wanting this update to be as solid as it can be. All that I have on my TODO list is that dismissing missed call notifications doesn't work correctly.
    Only thing not working for me correctly is the latest update of customcover with convergance enabled, the artwork is not visible.
    2015-01-01 12:06 AM

email sent Matt
    2015-01-01 02:12 AM
    Re download it now from the link
    Switch out the main.js and it will work

Had same issue as you

A new download fixed it.
    Happy New Year all!!!

Re dawnloaded ...get same issue...

Edit
    solved, I found the right link, Thanks!!!

Last edited by Pibe77; 2015-01-02 at 02:37 AM.
    2015-01-01 02:30 AM
    happy new year alll and all community
    best regards
    2015-01-01 06:29 AM
    The Bluetooth toggle from LS don't seem to work. All the other ones do. I'm using 6+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015-01-01 10:38 PM
    The Bluetooth toggle from LS don't seem to work. All the other ones do. I'm using 6+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had asked that before. It's an issue with Flipswitch, not Convergance.
    2015-01-01 11:33 PM
    Whatever you're doing, keep doing it, every time I have tested various builds of UniAW in all LS tweaks Convergance "always" comes out silky smooth, on my i5 the heavy thunderstorms animations in the UniAW are flawless in Convergance even when I compare to GroovyLock+ running WKWebView!
    I agree! Such a magnificent tweak.. the only caveat to the above comparison to an iPhone 5 is that people running the heavy thunderstorm animation in Convergence on a 6 or 6+ would have respring city running it in Convergence until it's updated for WKWebView use. That's why 5s/6/6+ users are gravitating toward GL+ - to get away from all of the resprings which i5 owners don't have much issue with if at any from what I've heard..

One cool way to 'have your cake and eat it too' for 5S/6/6+ owners wanting no resprings and all the animation AND the smoothness and interface of Convergence - is to run GL+ on top of Convergence in Full mode - using a blank theme in Convergence and your widget of choice in GL+. Then you can get all the coolness of Convergence with the stability of GL+ and WKWebView.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-01-02 at 02:17 AM.
    2015-01-02 02:11 AM
    I agree! Such a magnificent tweak.. the only caveat to the above comparison to an iPhone 5 is that people running the heavy thunderstorm animation in Convergence on a 6 or 6+ would have respring city running it in Convergence until it's updated for WKWebView use. That's why 5s/6/6+ users are gravitating toward GL+ - to get away from all of the resprings which i5 owners don't have much issue with if at any from what I've heard..

One cool way to 'have your cake and eat it too' for 5S/6/6+ owners wanting no resprings and all the animation AND the smoothness and interface of Convergence - is to run GL+ on top of Convergence in Full mode - using a blank theme in Convergence and your widget of choice in GL+. Then you can get all the coolness of Convergence with the stability of GL+ and WKWebView.
    Sigh! Yes, I think we all know about respring issues for said phones, my comparison stands, on my i5 - Convergance runs smoother than my i5 running GL+. I didn't say nothing about 6 or 6Plus!
    2015-01-02 05:51 AM
    ...really good tip, but how can I made some "blank" theme?
    2015-01-02 05:32 PM
    I'm unable to adjust the volume using the slider, but can adjust the brightness. Not sure if anyone has reported this. It worked well not long ago. I'm on 8.1 6+. Thanks a lot.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-01-02 06:47 PM
    I'm unable to adjust the volume using the slider, but can adjust the brightness. Not sure if anyone has reported this. It worked well not long ago. I'm on 8.1 6+. Thanks a lot.
    Does this occur when music is playing or when no music is playing?
    2015-01-02 07:14 PM
    Hi, I would have two questions: I added the repo but I can not download convergance, says "double-check".
    The second: in convergance Lite as I can do to get notification icons bigger?
    Thanks a lot

Edit I have iPhone 6 iOS 8.1

2015-01-02 07:38 PM
    Does this occur when music is playing or when no music is playing?
    Both. Just played around and it seems the touch layer is just a bit too high. If I slide over near the bottom of the media controls, I can get it to work.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-01-02 07:53 PM
    ...really good tip, but how can I made some "blank" theme?
    It's a folder with nothing in it named:

Blank.theme

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-02 09:29 PM
    is it possible to theme the passcode lock? if so im assuming i would put it where the theme folders are for convergence but do i need to have anything special
    2015-01-03 02:56 PM
    It's a folder with nothing in it named:

Blank.theme
    AND create a folder called LockHTML in var/mobile/Library.. And place blank.theme in that folder. Then it will appear in Convergence to choose.
    2015-01-03 03:18 PM
3,240 ... 3787127135136137138139147 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD