Just one thing, when I have skip passcode enabled and I use launchpad I still have to put in my code
    2015-01-06 10:33 PM
    Is this after respringing by any chance? Skip passcode will only be able to take effect after typing your passcode in.
    2015-01-07 01:51 AM
    Hmm I'll have to test that, didn't think it was but I'll see

Edit: just tried it (without respringing) and it worked fine, I'll keep an eye and see when it happens
    2015-01-07 02:04 AM
    Those on iOS 8.1.2, are you seeing any issues with the latest beta if you enable a passcode and then reboot?
    2015-01-07 02:39 PM
    Those on iOS 8.1.2, are you seeing any issues with the latest beta if you enable a passcode and then reboot?
    im on 8.1 and when i respring it freezes, cant swipe up to unlock (without passcode) i have to reboot several times in order to unlock... its asif the digitizer is broke but not
    2015-01-07 02:51 PM
    Yes Matt, impossible to enter the code after a reboot on 8.1.2. Buttons are unresponsives. I must restart convergance.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.
    2015-01-07 02:59 PM
    I got a respring when trying to take a picture by opening camera from launchpad.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-01-07 03:12 PM
    Any chance you guys could send me an email via Support in settings? I'd like to try and get your setups running this end for testing, as I'm struggling to replicate
    2015-01-07 03:47 PM
    Any chance you guys could send me an email via Support in settings? I'd like to try and get your setups running this end for testing, as I'm struggling to replicate
    Just sent you one.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.
    2015-01-07 03:59 PM
    I thought pertinent info would be in the OP, but didn't see anything about this:
    Since Cydia won't allow for me to install Convergance does that mean everyone on iOS 8 is using Convergance lite? (Which Cydia *will* allow)
    TIA
    2015-01-07 04:52 PM
    I thought pertinent info would be in the OP, but didn't see anything about this:
    Since Cydia won't allow for me to install Convergance does that mean everyone on iOS 8 is using Convergance lite? (Which Cydia *will* allow)
    TIA
    No, it means you haven't purchased Convergence yet. Only when the Cydia window says "already purchased" will you be able to download it. A few posts back someone told you how to purchase it from Matt via donation since Cydia won't allow the purchase - read back..
    2015-01-07 05:12 PM
    If you have purchased it previously, Cydia will let you install it. If you haven't, then Matt posted the info on how to purchase it within the last few pages.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-07 05:14 PM
    TIA
    Even I did not understand how to do, I found...
    Read hereConvergance: A bold new direction

Well, I am aiming now for ASAP as to when Convergance 1.1 is released - the next beta is the GM build.

In the meantime, these are the instructions I've been sending people via email or Twitter when they ask how to purchase a copy now - feel free to ignore if you've already bought Convergance:

"To purchase the beta version of Convergance (available at repo.incendo.ws), please follow these instructions:

- Send the cost of Convergance ($2.50) to [email protected]
    - Ensure that your Cydia ID number is in the extra info/comments box on PayPal

I'll email back once I've gifted you a copy on Cydia, at which point you will be able to install it.

Please be aware though that it is still beta quality."

Thank all answer

Just a question: where i find Cydia ID number???

Inviato a vapore utilizzando TapatalkConvergance: A bold new direction
    Last edited by Pibe77; 2015-01-07 at 05:33 PM.
    2015-01-07 05:27 PM
    Open Cydia.

Click on Cydia tab.

Goto "Manage Account".

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2015-01-07 06:01 PM
    Open Cydia.

Click on Cydia tab.

Goto "Manage Account".
    Thank you very much, very kind!!!

2015-01-07 06:02 PM
    No, it means you haven't purchased Convergence yet. Only when the Cydia window says "already purchased" will you be able to download it. A few posts back someone told you how to purchase it from Matt via donation since Cydia won't allow the purchase - read back..

Yeah okay. I have no problem reading but keep in mind that it's 100 pages. I just went to go buy it and saw that I couldn't and thought this would be the place to come ask. The developer website also doesn't say anything about how to buy it. Can't expect everybody to read 100 pages and maybe or maybe not find the answer they're looking for. So maybe this would be worthy of including in the OP?
    Thx for the help
    2015-01-07 06:09 PM
    Yeah okay. I have no problem reading but keep in mind that it's 100 pages. I just went to go buy it and saw that I couldn't and thought this would be the place to come ask. The developer website also doesn't say anything about how to buy it. Can't expect everybody to read 100 pages and maybe or maybe not find the answer they're looking for. So maybe this would be worthy of including in the OP?
    Thx for the help
    To be honest, at this stage it's probably not worth adding to the OP - once these passcode issues are resolved I'll be submitting 2.0 to MMi, and then purchases will be working directly through Cydia.
    2015-01-07 06:20 PM
    To be honest, at this stage it's probably not worth adding to the OP - once these passcode issues are resolved I'll be submitting 2.0 to MMi, and then purchases will be working directly through Cydia.
    Good deal. Any ETA on that? I think I'll go ahead and use the method described above, if it's all the same. Much appreciated.
    2015-01-07 06:24 PM
    Payment sent
    Transaction Paypal N 5JM10150Dk479554S Convergance: A bold new direction

2015-01-07 06:33 PM
    sent $2.50 to Matt C.

Transaction ID: 4EM026408J142923R

thx
    2015-01-07 06:33 PM
3,240 ... 4090130138139140141142150 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD